Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Danny Denzongpa's son Rinzing Denzongpa to make his debut

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Published: November 08,2018

Today Latest Bollywood News Covers "Danny Denzongpa's son Rinzing Denzongpa to make his debut in action thriller Squad

The New Year will see many new faces in Bollywood, including the son of veteran actor Danny Denzongpa, Rinzing Denzongpa. The beginner will debut in an action-thriller movie titled Team. The story will revolve around a little girl in the center of history with the royal battle between special forces. The film should be screened in April 2019.

Soon debuting, Rinzing revealed that it was a dream launch for any budding actor. When he went through the screenplay, he was blown away by the scale and size of the film. For the same thing, he trains twice a day for two hours".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He does not have the conventional Btown hero look. But then Tiger seems to have overcome that hurdle. Maybe this one will find his niche in action films? 

PS: I hope he's not nicknamed Rin. Rin supreme with a zing! Hahaha 
Edited by togepe30 - 5 years ago
Nikhil718 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know how he will fit into this film industry as a lead actor. Even Danny Denzongpa was a struggling actor at one point of career where was rejected from films based on his looks. It was Shashi Kapoor who saw potential in him where he started to play brother roles as a hero.

Unlike many users, I'm not going to criticise him just because he's some star kid. If he's talented like Danny Denzongpa then he will get my respect because his father was a fantastic actor.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is actually good news. I don't really qualify this as nepotism cause his father doesnt have any sort of power in the industry. He can't make chances for his son. Nepotism comes from a position of power. 

I really really hope he makes it. There is lack of representation in the industry. Bollywood is very black and white when it comes to what an Indian looks like. There is no representation from so many states. There is a standard Indian look that Bollywood cultivates and that has to end. This guy looks good so fingers crossed for him! His dad faced a lot of discrimination himself so I hope he doesnt. 
Edited by AllThatCritique - 5 years ago
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
danny denzongpa... my inappropriate crush from the 90s/ early 2000s...😆

Like one member said, tiger was also thought to be unfit to be bollywood hero and too girly... He has come a long way from there... and dare I say ...is quite hot now. 😆

Its all about finding one's niche in BW..

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Jiyagulabi

Looks like K-pop hero

This is the reason Bollywood needs to amp up representation. You have people like these saying an Indian looks like Kpop hero just because he's from states hardly represented. He looks perfectly Indian to me thanks.
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Danny was such a stunner, had a huge crush on him.:: the son does t have that charm but good luck to him.::
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AllThatCritique

This is the reason Bollywood needs to amp up representation. You have people like these saying an Indian looks like Kpop hero just because he's from states hardly represented. He looks perfectly Indian to me thanks.

Yeah agree to that but I myself don't know much as I m a Pakistani ðŸ˜³  sorry for hurting your feelings .
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hope he s talented like his Dad.
nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Danny was a great actor with presence. Good luck to RInzing.