Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReynaMatthew thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanjana183

Wow, it's really nice. I really liked that you showed duryodhan in a positive light. He is not that bad. Looking forward to the next part. 

Thank you for your feedback. And yeah even I thought a man who shared such a beautiful friend with karn cannot be completely bad.That is the reason I made duryothan a grey character in my story 
ReynaMatthew thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Nice start, looking forward to more of it .. 😊

Thank you for the feedback 
ReynaMatthew thumbnail
Thank you for your feedback 
ReynaMatthew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika000

Wow..completed loved it..

Karn rejected urvi's love 😭
So duryodhan is friend of both karn and Urvi ; and Urvi is friend of both karn and arjun..that's such an interesting modification.😊

Duryodhan and bhanumati have my heart here.

I m glad that dury decided to know karn's perspective before confronting him..

Waiting eagerly for next update.

And thanks for making Urvi only wife of karn as I hate love triangles tooπŸ˜‰

Thank you so much for your feedback. I will update the next part as soon as possible 
ReynaMatthew thumbnail

Originally posted by: adithyan

Nice start, loved the Dury angle more

Thank you for your feedback 
ReynaMatthew thumbnail
Thank you for your feedback.
ReynaMatthew thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

Fantastic start... So you made Duryodhan and Uruvi besties. . I quite like it... Infact in the serial when Duryodhan says "uddand Uruvi", it gives a feel of him being exasperated with her but can't do much as she's his friend.. 

I second you on your belief that all the adaptations white washed pandavs... Am glad that this serial is trying to show the positive side of Duryodhan and hopefully will balance his negative traits with that.. 

Looking forward to the next part of the story 

Thank you for your feedback. And yeah even I feel like duryothan may consider as a friend in future when he finds out she is in love with his mitr.I just hope the CVS will show a nice bond between uruvi and duryothan in upcoming episode as she will share a great bond with both his wife and friend 
ReynaMatthew thumbnail

PROLOGUE PART 2

A sutaputra's hands is only eligible to drive chariot.Not to hold bow and arrow'

A sutaputra can never become my student.'

A sutaputra should be in his limit and dream only which he is capable of'

Defeated

For the first time in his life the same karn who never accepted his defeat in front of the judgmental society felt completely defeated when the moist and painful eyes of the woman who loved him with her heart and soul flashed in front of his eyes .Karn never in his life intentionally caused pain to anyone especially with words as he know how a single word can hurt ones soul and leave a permanent mark behind .The verbal wounds which the society gave him is still fresh and even today it hurts him like hell and after coming to know how a single cruel word can tear a person's soul and confident Karn promised himself that he will never ever hurt even his worst enemy with words.But today he felt like the worst scum on the face of the earth after breaking the promise by hurting the only person who saw him as a person after his mitr Duryothan .He know what he did a few hours back is a grave sin and he could never forgive himself till his last breath for hurting the only woman who cared and loved him  after his mother without expecting anything in return.

When he came to hastinapur to participate in the competition few months back he never thought he will became a king the same day for Anga kingdom or will gain a friend like Duryothan who loved him like his own flesh and blood. Though karn was surprised by the turn of events he was glad and happy that he found a friend like duryothan in his life as for the first time in his life someone appreciated and saw his talent.But what he never expected was to find love in the same hastinapur and that too in the best friend of his mitr and also his enemy uruvi.Yes the sutaputra karn who decided to keep the feeling love far away from his wounded heart fell in love with someone whom he never should.

The day he met uruvi he was shocked to see her being the charioteer for Arjun when they fought each other and he was really impressed on seeing how well she drove the chariot.But what surprised him the most was the fact that she was also the best friend of Duryothan who hated the pandav's w from the core of his heart.But after spending more time around uruvi he understood she can make anyone her best friend as she has the most kind and pure heart.This quality of hers attracted him further towards her and he felt himself enjoying  her company when she came to spend some time with duryothan . But as the days passed he started to respect and care for her when she defended him whenever someone ill treated him by calling him sutaputra and when she treated him as her equal.She even fought with her best friend Arjun when he insulted him on the day when he became charioteer for kunti accepting his father's punishment.Her every single smile and care which she showed towards him became a medicine for his mental wounds and he never know when he fell in love with her.At first he denied and avoided the feeling as he know it will only cause him more pain as a kshariya princess like her will never love him and he didn't deserve her.But when he finally saw the same love and care for him in uruvi's eyes and in her silent acts to provide him comfort and love Karn felt like the luckiest soul in the world.He was even ready to accept all these feeling and decided to confess this to uruvi.But the insult he faced in draupadi's swayamvar gave him a reality check and he decided to wake up from his dream of having a future with uruvi.Then he decided to avoid uruvi as much as possible but uruvi being her stubborn self never let that happen and broke his resolve again by making him to find comfort in her arms and she again healed his wounds which was caused by draupadi's words with her unconditional love and care for him.Even though uruvi broke his resolve of avoiding her he became more determine to hide his true feeling from her and acted like a blind man to uruvi's indirect confessions thinking that she will leave it if he continued to treat her only as a friend.But when she entered his chamber before few hours with a determined face he know he was in trouble and when she finally confessed her feeling he felt like the most blessed and cursed human on the earth. Blessed to know he is loved by the most loving and pure hearted girl like uruvi and cursed for being the person who could never openly love her back the way she loves him.Karn know he has to hurt uruvi in order to give her a future which will be filled with happiness and love which she deserves and not a future which will hold insults and pain.So by making his heart a frozen lake he silently slapped her with his rejection and the pain and heartbreak he saw in her eyes and soul before she rushed out of his room made him felt like someone ripped his heart out of his chest.The moment uruvi left his room karn for the first time in his life lost his anger completely and broke everything in room like a wounded lion and finally crumbled on the floor as nothing was left to break.

I am sorry Uruvi. I am extremely sorry.If possible please forgive one day for the pain I caused you'karn said as a silent tear escaped his eye.

He then looked at his hand which was covered in blood by breaking the mirror and smiled bitterly recalling the bitter and cruel words of guru dronachari and others.

When these hands never deserved to hold a bow and arrow how can I hold the most precious gift of god like you uruvi.How can I taint a precious flower like you with my tainted past 'karn whispered and closed his eyes by leaning back on the wall feeling like a lifeless and defeated soul who lost all the reason for his living.

And this is how Duryothan found his mitr who came to visit him after seeing his broken friend uruvi.On seeing Karn's condition all the anger left Duryothan and he silent walked towards his mitr's crumbled form and sat beside him silently seeing his wounded hand and his destroyed room.

Mitr'Duryothan called karn after placing his hand on karn's shoulder soflty .

On feeling Duryothan's touch Karn opened his eyes and the pain and heartbreak Duryothan saw in his mitr's eyes shook him to the core and he understood his mitr is going through the same pain as his uruvi.Karn on the other hand know why his mitr came to see him now and understood the pain he is seeing in Duryothan's eyes was actually uruvi's pain.

I broke her completely right?I caused her pain like no one ever could right?'Karn asked in a broken voice and Duryothan pulled karn in his arms like Bhanumathi did with uruvi few minutes back as he couldn't see his mitr in pain like this.

Duryothan though the pain he saw in his mitr's eyes when someone insulted him due to his caste is the worst pain he could ever see in a person's eyes.But the pain he is seeing right now in his mitr's eyes made his feel the previous  pain he saw in his eyes like nothing.He couldn't understand why his mitr will cause such an unbearable pain to himself and uruvi like this as he can see how much his mitr loves his best friend by seeing his physical and emotional wound for hurting uruvi.But at this moment he decided to find the reason later and console his broken friend.

I am sorry mitr.I am sorry for hurting uruvi karn said hugging his friend back letting the silent tears flow while Duryothan sat there silently wondering why the fate is playing such a painful game with his two best friends like this and became determined to cure both of his best friend's pain even if it cost him everything he loves.

The second part of prologue ends here and I believe I did not make karn and duryothan completely out of their character.Please let me know your views on this chapter and hit the like button if you liked this part.

I want to thank everyone who liked and shared their reviews on the previous part as those reviews means a lot to a first time writer like me.So once again thank you everyone for encouraging me with you likes and reviews.

Love,

Scarlett.

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice write up...πŸ‘πŸΌ... Waiting for future episodes
Why I am liking Duryodana more in this series than anyone else
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Please write more Dury -Karn scenes