Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
when will people stop using " lesbian " or " transgender " as an insult ?
Because it is not an insult. 
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: fivestars

There is no diff between tanu and rakhi much...mudslinging on each other and act so desperate to be in news...

In the interview, she even said "Woh joh hai woh mujhe bula rahi hai" which I guess would suggest Rakhi's lesbian...but esp considering her #metoo story, one would expect her to be sensible and not use "lesbian" or "transgender as an insult...
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Calling her a transgender or being called a lesbian is apparently an insult and what's worse is India's MeToo movement has been kickstarted by a regressive homophobe 
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ItsArohi

when will people stop using " lesbian " or " transgender " as an insult ?

Because it is not an insult. 

THIS!
Exactly my point.
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
tanushree looks like a total phony to me... the more she is going to talk the more she will expose her mentality.
Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
That was a low blow.. why to disrespect or make fun of one's identity when Tanu was batting to defend her own identity?!.. now she comes off ridiculous and cheap. Rakhi was cheap to begin with.. but like they say some idiots drag you down and TANU made sure she got dragged DOWN! Congrats for a battle well done .. [NOT]
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
she mentions somewhere..don't fight with a pig coz at the end you get dirty..pig remains the same
my Q to tanu is..why did you not practise what you were preaching..

also she came across totally degrading to lesbians / transgender

and she used a phrase like..rakhi fights like men..hitting below the belt..that was such a generalized statement..not all men fight like that..

also her saying..no woman has ever made it without her dad's support and i have it..again..such a generalized statement..katrina kaif says hello!!
Okay, this was a bad slip. This statement was immensely degrading to transgenders who are braving a thousand cuts everyday in their fight for social justice. 👎🏼
I understand it's impossible to keep your cool with someone like Rakhi Sawant, but she should've not given in to her provocations. 
Edited by krystal_watz - 5 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanushree just told rakhi in her own language which she understands. Lot of things were said about rakhi but does that means is true . Transgender is not bad but a woman when called transgender will definitely not like it. Dont know if rakhi is really a transgender. I don't think that was tanushre s point either. 
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

THIS!
Exactly my point.

True! It's ingrained deep, not easy to change this mindsetEdited by adigaag - 5 years ago