Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
hiii alujna whts ur takeon current track of musakaan ?? what changes u want in show?? 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: garima22

hiii alujna whts ur takeon current track of musakaan ?? what changes u want in show?? 

Hi i don't expect anything from this show anymore as I can't connect with the lead actress she has a weird expressions as if she does not need to react 
Whenever she laughs also it looks all fake as if forced...
samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello guys
I'm Silent member😊
garima22 thumbnail
hiii saamia :) I m jst watching for ssharad vrna to storyline pta nhi kahan jaa rhi hai...agar muskaan k character mein sudhar aa jaye to acha hoga...I used to like deir nok zhoks bt nw a days she keep insulting raunak...bs kal hi saath di uska aur vo jyda hi emotional ho gya...I  rlly like Raunak character...abhi tk sahi direction mein jaa rha hai...musu ka no idea kya chahti kya hai akhir??...btw sujoy is back
samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima22

hiii saamia :) I m jst watching for ssharad vrna to storyline pta nhi kahan jaa rhi hai...agar muskaan k character mein sudhar aa jaye to acha hoga...I used to like deir nok zhoks bt nw a days she keep insulting raunak...bs kal hi saath di uska aur vo jyda hi emotional ho gya...I  rlly like Raunak character...abhi tk sahi direction mein jaa rha hai...musu ka no idea kya chahti kya hai akhir??...btw sujoy is back

Hi garima
garima22 thumbnail
hey saamia tumhe kya acha lga show mein ??
garima22 thumbnail
finally gud episode after long time...Akhir dikha hi di Raunak ne apni RaunakLeela Musu truth revelation k bd mujhe aaj ka epi acha lga bht dil se...
narendra.d.modi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
🀣
Hehehehe

Off  sudden...serial  turns to  murder case  in da  hotel

Ohhh god...this serial is damn  hilarious. ...
ushasis thumbnail
I think the creators are watching savdhan india on star bharat and they are so much inspired that they want to put that angle in this story.
Just they are gaining time. 
Almost all have lost interest in the show. 
As i said earlier Raunak is spineless. 
He wants kajol to be ok and he wants to spend time with her giving impression that he likes her more than muskan. 
And coming to muskan hope she goes to some acting classes so that she can put her face better than what she is keeping. 
I dont know who has settled her as the lead. Just because of her all the actors around her are also stopping expressing their feelings. 
Hope the show goes off air as the creators are not able to handle the story properly. 
The show began with the motive how a forced call girl wants to lead aa normal life with her child, what difficulties she would be facing and finally how she comes over it. 
narendra.d.modi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ushasis

I just want to throw light of my  views based on your essay of happenings-

I think the creators are watching savdhan india on star bharat and they are so much inspired that they want to put that angle in this story.

=
  [ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this is true...immediate relays are savdhan indian.and bhabhiji ghar comedy liners of raunak and dad they r employing all...but then why arent they taking even a hitch of  Serial RADHA-KRISHNA??  🀣]

Just they are gaining time. 

Almost all have lost interest in the show. 

=
[ actually  hi buddy ushasis...sorry to deny bcoz  i  am enjoying it very much..yes kajal is superb in acting  but cant stand her and that actress muskaan is a shame to tvbollywood / But  I Love  Sharad And SURESH jodI..And I Just Enjoy ]

As i said earlier Raunak is spineless. 
He wants kajol to be ok and he wants to spend time with her giving impression that he likes her more than muskan. 

=  No...I Do Not Find Raunak Spineless.  
He may be jobless and  dependant but not spineless. Comeon..He has saved...her from fire.without thinking of self and supported her all through. 🀣
Whn Whn Whn Has He Shown He Likes Kajal. Sorry He Hs Clearly Shown Proves N Wants On Muskaann In HIs Life. He Hs Straight Away Denied Kajal And Accepted Muskaan LEGALLY AND HEARTFULLY. pls if U Hv Seen Kajal In His Arms Fallen..Its Her Pranks And Chaaal In The KitcHen  Etx ...

And coming to muskan hope she goes to some acting classes so that she can put her face better than what she is keeping. 

I dont know who has settled her as the lead. Just because of her all the actors around her are also stopping expressing their feelings. 

Hope the show goes off air as the creators are not able to handle the story properly. 

The show began with the motive how a forced call girl wants to lead aa normal life with her child, what difficulties she would be facing and finally how she comes over it. 

[ So It Is Showing Na...Her Difficulties. Abhee Life Long...Cannot Show The Prostitute Mother Growing Her Up.  I Am Ok With Serial.. The Only Hell They Hv Given Major Twist Now With Parents Dead And Legs Paralysed  Kajal Is Raunak And Family Headache..

And  That Is Hell We Dont Evn Know If That KAJAL has Gone To An Extent Of Shaking Hands With Sujoy To Kill Her Parents...She Can And Now Also Got This Tall Doctor To Declare Her leg Paralysed Due To Spine Injury ]