Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

A whole episode went out only dancing slapping accusing and saying big words.

Looks like Teeruth kidnapped the queen Arti again because as a mother she's always a hurdle for her daughter first she keeps roaming in her school and finally got her out...then brought her in the brothel knowing the truth and condition of Tabassum.
Kept Muskaan there forgetting everything...
Now her being a mad woman I'm seriously tired with the actress playing Arti and the character also.

Yea,  Arti might be captured by teeruth and Co ...

Why the hell Raunak not opening his mouth ðŸ˜¡... Wats d point of making him d male lead.. ðŸ˜¡...

Dragging dragging ðŸ¥± Sujoy is my only hope in d show now.. 
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

What?? Karam Rajpal the male lead of Mere Aangne Mein the little Sujoy does not resembles Karam Rajpal at all.
hope he's back and brings some new turns in the show but hope CV'S would have brought Hitler Didi male lead as Sujoy.

Yea, he doesn't even look like lit'le Sujoy ðŸ˜•.. But then neither lit'le muskaan resembles grown up Muskaan ðŸ˜•... They could have brought hitlar Didi ML as Sujoy but again CV'S lost it ðŸ˜•
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

hi Gaanga hope you are fine now Dear i really miss you whenever you are not around.
this is a completely dormant forum.
@RED this makes it insignificant this is a foolish step fooling viewers.
Suddenly Muskaan who's with Raunak through a deal is here to tell Raunak not to drag Sirji to Gaythri.
If Muskaan is so fine why is she still in the deal with Raunak just forget all and forgive teeruth but she's acting as his daughter in law.
Jaya and child are used as stuffs now they had been put aside.
After knowing the truth that teeruth was going to kill Shalu why Jaya does not show her mom side and makes teeruth scared or reveals the truth.

Feeling better now Anju ... Wil cum to forum widout fail Anju.. 😳Yea, not even spam posts in Muskaan forum ðŸ˜†..I wonder we both alone contribute to show's TRP?? 😆..

Dis show is growing widout even any point... I don't know why teeruth's truth is not revealed yet.. Too much of dragging and slow motions in the show ðŸ˜•.

Yea.. Just like Arti  jaya's character has become sooo lame... Mothers wil b violent and protects their child from any evil but here in this show they become 'kaththuputli' ... I can accept Arti's inability to protect her Musu but jaya's capable of tearing teeruth's truth yet she remained numb ðŸ˜¡

No expectations from dis show except Sujoy character ðŸ˜•

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Yea,  Arti might be captured by teeruth and Co ...

Why the hell Raunak not opening his mouth ðŸ˜¡... Wats d point of making him d male lead.. ðŸ˜¡...

Dragging dragging ðŸ¥± Sujoy is my only hope in d show now.. 

In few words he would have said to Arti the ruler of this kingdom which is a brothel is none other his father.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Feeling better now Anju ... Wil cum to forum widout fail Anju.. 😳Yea, not even spam posts in Muskaan forum ðŸ˜†..I wonder we both alone contribute to show's TRP?? 😆..

Dis show is growing widout even any point... I don't know why teeruth's truth is not revealed yet.. Too much of dragging and slow motions in the show ðŸ˜•.

Yea.. Just like Arti  jaya's character has become sooo lame... Mothers wil b violent and protects their child from any evil but here in this show they become 'kaththuputli' ... I can accept Arti's inability to protect her Musu but jaya's capable of tearing teeruth's truth yet she remained numb ðŸ˜¡

No expectations from dis show except Sujoy character ðŸ˜•

@RED WE ARE INDEED IMPORTANT.😉😆.
Who told you that Karam Rajpal is going to play Sujoy???
He was introduced today but his face is not shown completely covered under his sunglasses.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
For sure Teeruth has captured arti why Raunak suddenly has turned into a stupid man???
Where's Hanumath who was standing in the hospital 24/7 with Arti???
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

@RED WE ARE INDEED IMPORTANT. 😉😆.

Who told you that Karam Rajpal is going to play Sujoy???
He was introduced today but his face is not shown completely covered under his sunglasses.

Anju we got one IF article 2 days before sating dat, karam is playing grown up Sujoy.. Chk it. 
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

For sure Teeruth has captured arti why Raunak suddenly has turned into a stupid man???

Where's Hanumath who was standing in the hospital 24/7 with Arti???

Raunak isn't opening his mouth is the bigger disappointment from d show as of now 

Hanumanth is not shown don't know why... If Arti is captured then Hanumanth must knew about it.. Why he hasn't contacted Raunak yet??? 
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Raunak is a big disappointment.
Good to see Karam as grownup Sujoy. Hope he will protect Muskaan from Raunak and his family.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
😊hi leavesandwaves (sry I don't know ur name) glad to see u again . 
Yea Raunak is a big disappointment ... He's behind muskaan for her reasons widout questioning his father's ðŸ˜¡.. 

Wow, finally Sujoy... My favourite character is here .. I loved the way he picked Musu and stopped her from stepping on to the glass peices ...He was absolutely rit..." He was the hero in childhood just like dat now"😆... 

Poor Raunak...he can't show his manpower to Muskaan just like he used to do wen dey were in singh family.. 

Ohh pls remain Sujoy as a positive character just like mentioned in the article... Don't want any negative character in the show anymore ðŸ˜µ