Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
well it is time to take leave from Muskaan for a few weeks.
It was all evident to Raunak when his father came to take him from the temple...
suddenly Muskaan is not scared of Sirji at all.

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

well it is time to take leave from Muskaan for a few weeks.

It was all evident to Raunak when his father came to take him from the temple...
suddenly Muskaan is not scared of Sirji at all.

Yep.. They have to reveal wats d reason behind muskaan's sudden change unless its unrealistic.. Raunak though well aware about his father not uttering anything... 
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
if noone is there on forum
anyway i think sujoy is police officer
and i feel he will get freedom for musakaan and story will move from kotha to triangle quadranle
anyway i love sujoy and muskaan bonding and want them as pair 
why a nice friend cant become husband in any show be it naamkaran or any other
i know because they cant show male lead trashing the female lead like raunak always do with muskaan sujoy will never do the same as he not only love musakaan but repect her and raunak will never ever respect her he will always go back to circle that she is a dancer
i dont know why raunak is upset as he never married her or has any intention to do so
raunak mom is the most irritating character of the show always trying to proove that she is best person and not even i like raunak bonding with her like he treat her like meri devi saman ma she is not some devi otherwise she would not have agreed for paternity test i am sure gayatri character will take complete turn after sirji truth relevation and all her mahanta and acchayi will go out of window
i really want this raunak family to disappear
i always wanted sujoy and muskaan pair as it is interesting and realistic even as they both are from same place and this happens even
and dont know why they cant show muskan becoming something but only she was nice in study and topper and now all thing got of window
i am really bored no proper sketch
i will watch how sujoy character will develop if it goes with my satisfaction level then okay otherwise i will quit because there is no story
i think that finally have to quit this show as it will become another jijima on star bharat like muskaan mahanta is always highlighted unnecesserily without a brain atleastt jijima chracter is far more better than hers where she is just a topper but cant do job even raunak is nikaamma
Edited by gaushiv13 - 5 years ago
gaushiv13 thumbnail
or i feel the way gayatri is devi in raunak eye they might turn her the biggest devil
they might show gayatri used to make sirji do all thing
thats why sirji was having affair with jaya frustrated with gayatri dominance
and our mahaan muskaan will somehow become bahu and will come to know gayatri truth and will try to expose just like saas bahu drama circle circle and only circle
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

or i feel the way gayatri is devi in raunak eye they might turn her the biggest devil

they might show gayatri used to make sirji do all thing
thats why sirji was having affair with jaya frustrated with gayatri dominance
and our mahaan muskaan will somehow become bahu and will come to know gayatri truth and will try to expose just like saas bahu drama circle circle and only circle

Good to see you gaushiv. I remember you from another show. Cant remember. I think two or more shows. One show was mere angne mein. what were the other shows?
gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

Good to see you gaushiv. I remember you from another show. Cant remember. I think two or more shows. One show was mere angne mein. what were the other shows?

sorry yaar
i really not remember the name of person in the post or i post only when i think to put my pov
and right now i got frustrated with this show although i used to like sujoy mmuskan friendship in childhood time and then stopped watching and after that when leap came i thought rounak is sujoy but he was raunak so i came again and got the gist what happened as sujoy has came again
anyway i hope there would be good story ahead  and would be nice conversing with you 
by the way i like karam even not more than sujoy character in this show
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gaushiv13

sorry yaar
i really not remember the name of person in the post or i post only when i think to put my pov
and right now i got frustrated with this show although i used to like sujoy mmuskan friendship in childhood time and then stopped watching and after that when leap came i thought rounak is sujoy but he was raunak so i came again and got the gist what happened as sujoy has came again
anyway i hope there would be good story ahead  and would be nice conversing with you 
by the way i like karam even not more than sujoy character in this show

I also like Karam. I also want Sujoy and Muskan as a pair. Fortunately she is not calling him bhaiyya. I hate sirji's family. Such a creepy family!
samiaadiya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ab log kya Lagta hai who fall in love first runak or muskaan
gaushiv13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samiaadiya12

Ab log kya Lagta hai who fall in love first runak or muskaan

as always the ritual of star plus 
girls fall in love with boy and enjoy punishment and same will happen here even so dont worry it will be muskaan and become mahaan devi as she is already one
and dont have hope from the scene where muskaan remember raunak calling her nachinya she will melt in one second 
it is only custom and right of boy to get angry on a single mistake but girls of star plus are just made to get trash
it is not sonytv where you will expect strong muskaan or anything
i think the way muskaan character is going she will just become jijima and the serial will be another jijima only difference is there saas does alll nautanki here sasur will play 
gaushiv13 thumbnail
nex upcoming sangeet function where sujoy will be invited by sirji as he is new inspector unknowingly and thus muskaan and sujoy will go to raunak sangeet