Roop - Mard Ka Naya Swaroop

Yash Tonk to QUIT Roop ?

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Author: Anil Merani 

Talented and experienced actor Yash Tonk is all set to quit Colors show Roop Mard Ka Naya Swaroop, for he is unhappy with the way this cop character has been framing up post leap.

As per sources, "Yash already might have put in in his papers.

When this Rashmi Sharma show first started, Yash had a very traditional hard-core father character (Shamsher Singh Vaghela) and the story revolved around an attempt to represent men in a more liberal and understanding mode. However ever since the leap, (Shashank Vyas and Donal Bisht have entered as adult Roop and love interest Ishika), the story has gone on a different tangent which obviously has not washed down well with Yash.

Yash has been part of several hit shows like Karam Apnaa Apnaa Kaahin Kissii Roz and more recently Jaat Ki Jugni.

With this information, we buzzed Yash who did not deny the above saying, "My only point is that you guys have the full right to change the story but then just relieve me.

However he added that he has not spoken to either Rashmi or Pawan ji(director) about the same yet, "Let's see, he stated.

We tried to get in touch with Rashmi Sharma and the channel spokesperson, but were unable to get through.

Only time will tell whether the makers are able to convince Yash Tonk with a strong creative reason to stay back in the show or not!!

Edited by amrutha131 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maria13

I was already feeling this .He is completely sidelined in the show because of Rashmi sharma 's obsession with one disgusting character Ishika and the actress who cannot act even for her life's sake Won't be surprised if one by one all other actors quit the show and then the makers make a temple for Ishika and worship their favorite devil Ishika  🤢

Agree..Yash might be equally frustrated like you and us 😉
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I can say with 100% belief that this will not be his loss but Rashmi's and this shows'! This guy could act. No offense to anyone including Shashank but the 2 pre-leap episodes I watched in anticipation of Shashank's entry were a lot better than anything they've dished out post leap. They're playing around here and this show is going nowhere fast. Losing an actor like Yash is equal to people like Surekha quitting BV or something..I am so glad I stopped watching this show weeks ago. I could see all this coming including the recent mos development in the story...I am confident Colors will shut shop within 4-6 months. The TRPs are also nothing to write home about. Good luck Yash...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: yanks28

I can say with 100% belief that this will not be his loss but Rashmi's and this shows'! This guy could act. No offense to anyone including Shashank but the 2 pre-leap episodes I watched in anticipation of Shashank's entry were a lot better than anything they've dished out post leap. They're playing around here and this show is going nowhere fast. Losing an actor like Yash is equal to people like Surekha quitting BV or something..I am so glad I stopped watching this show weeks ago. I could see all this coming including the recent mos development in the story...I am confident Colors will shut shop within 4-6 months. The TRPs are also nothing to write home about. Good luck Yash...

i agree wid u it will b loss of rashmi sharma & this show.and yes those pre-leap scenes were really better than wat they gave post leap esply after the entry of particular ckt & actress.in obsession of particular ckt &actress  they r ruining the whole story & change the story.
this show wont run 4 long. 4-6months r still more i m not seeing it going 4 more than 2 months wid this worst pairing of jodi as they hav no story except 4 saas bahu drama aur saas damad aur drama & m sure this will not bring them trps 4 long & consistently .cvs still cna save the show by either killing ishika or showing divorce of roop & ishika.

Libra123 thumbnail
i think was expecting soemthing like this..he is a good actor and his scenes with shanky are the best. Wish makers were not so obsessed with Donal and destroy a good show with great concept..the 10 years colors promo was refecting the concept .. but as soon as Donal entered they lost it completely and the character and actor worsened it..as dolly said 4-6 months is too long..

btw, can someone answer me is roop ishika married now ??
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Libra123

i think was expecting soemthing like this..he is a good actor and his scenes with shanky are the best. Wish makers were not so obsessed with Donal and destroy a good show with great concept..the 10 years colors promo was refecting the concept .. but as soon as Donal entered they lost it completely and the character and actor worsened it..as dolly said 4-6 months is too long..

btw, can someone answer me is roop ishika married now ??

i think they will show them mrd this week.but wid this mrg track getting over trps will surely drop below 1.who wants 2 watch an abuser getting best and not getting punished  but will b whitewashed.
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not surprised by his concerns  i am very sad reading the news😭 This show 's main plan plot since pre leap revolves around the conflicts between an orthodox  father Shamsher Singh Vagehla and his open minded progressive golden hearted feminist young son Roop  How a son changes the thinking of his father but makers have unhealthy obsession  with their Devil Ishika that shamsher is actually reduced to nothing in the show and in many episodes he does not even appear so Yash 's concerns are valid Hoping against all hopes I wish makers are able to convince him to stay . i don't have much hopes from makers because they are obsessed with this devil Ishika only so i can wish only I really cant imagine anyone else playing Shamsher 😔Yash sir please stay Roop viewers request you 😭
Edited by ButterflyOnRose - 5 years ago
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yash tonk is the heart of the show..if he quit its a big lose for the show..
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good for him. He will find much better roles outside. This is a nonsensical show with zero content. This show should have revolved around a father and son story. How a son goes against his father s wishes to pursue his passion, and become successful. And in the process changes his father's mindset and earns his respect. Instead they changed it into a the ML's obsession with a spoilt pampered woman with not a single good quality in her that audience can connect with. First of all Roop failed to realize his father's dreams and now he failed to realize the audience's dreams by getting married without finishing his education. So disgusting! I have stopped watching and am glad I did that.
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
To be honest this show is much better than Balika Vadhu and will run even longer than that only if makers come out of their obsession for this villain character Ishika because this show has much broader concept and much stronger and well sketched protagonist They can even bring Balika Vadhu 's theme  child marriage into it too because in the theme they say their protagonist Roop will stand against various social issues and change the wrong mentality of the society then they can bring almost every social issue in it but they can bring that only if they move on from their obsession with Ishika / Donal 🥱ML of the show is not obsessed with Ishika ML is not shown as obsessed but someone in the creative team is obsessed with her they give her max focus in the show and sidelining everything else Its clear from the promotions of the show as well how she is eating all the promotions and misleading promos are shown for her She is inserted on the montage too when she actually has no place on the montage because she is not lead but she is still forced on montage and even solo montages are made for her in promos  and they are showing Roop Ishika as happily married couple on the current montage but reality is different in the show Ishika is actually mistreating Roop. The montage is extremely disturbing to see and wrong for a social message based show because they are showing an abuser ( ishika ) pampered by her victim (roop )on it 👎🏼

Even in some episodes she had more screen space than Roop too  The scenes of her  parents pampering her are much lengthier in time than the protagonist Roop's scenes with his father They showed the conflict between father and son over his choice of career in hush and rush They don't give much screen space to it  They forced Ishika  in the police recruitment test and interview and she insulted both father and son and created a hullabaloo there only because she wanted to defame Roop as a goon and not worthy of becoming an inspector Roop refused at the interview he does not want to be an inspector  His father brutally threw him out of the house and brutally abandoned him They could write some scenes here but they are handling it all so frivolously because they want to spend more time on Ishika's crap 

Whenever they show Roop with his family simultaneously they insert Ishika's crap with her family in other frame so that people cannot even skip Ishika's crap with her crappy family otherwise they will miss Roop's scenes with his family The father and son have conflict  over Jigna should go to her abusive in laws or not Shamsher wants to send her back but Roop is standing with his sister he won't let her go back to her abuser husband and in laws but they like showed two scenes on it  so far because Ishika should eat that screen space too  Did she even disappear in one episode  since she enter? No but the pre leap character shamsher does not even appear in many episodes Now they got  Roop married to Ishika .a marriage which majority of viewers never wanted Thankfully they did not butcher Roop in all this They justified Roop and  its villain Ishika who cheated him  Rupesh who is almost on his death bed because his condition is critical   , begged to him too much , Kanchan also cried and begged to him so much folding her hands.  Ishika  gave her consent first and begged for his hand for her by extending her hand to him but after marriage she is saying to Roop she wont accept this marriage ever and wont accept him as her husband ever She cheated Roop into marrying her  She is cheating her parents too  Just few minutes ago she was giving lecture to Roop in her fake victim drama that marriage is pious relationship a pious promise for life long union and promise till seven births and a minute after marriage she showed  she does not respect marriage relation at all . Her list of sins and injustices done to Roop is so big and it keep getting bigger with each episode which she cannot fix  ever neither make herself worthy of his forgiveness by asking and earning forgiveness for each and every misdeed and injustice of hers  . I wish this marriage ends as soon as possible The writer has to do justice with his protagonist and bring a new girl for him who is worthy of him This evil girl can never be acceptable with him I wish I wish makers convince Yash to stay and give deserving focus to his important character in the show and Ishika should be out of Roop's life as soon as possible . There will be nothing interesting to watch in father son conflicts on her because shamsher is always right about her She is an example of worst upbringing, no morals no ethics there is no single virtue in her  ''Gaz bhar lambi kaali zubaan hai is ki ''He said it right .Not a single soul can disagree with shamsher when he said his son will get a million times better girl than Ishika . Yup his son will He  deserves a zillion times better girl  and this evil Ishika can never be worthy of him She is not worthy of any good boy in the world

Edited by mahi12 - 5 years ago