ITA Jury Nomination - Aditi Sharma, Abhinav Shukla, SBRK (DT Note p.8) - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
I really wanted surbhi chandana to be nominated bt she wasn't.glad at least one deserving is nominated.i really hope the jury who nominated do justice while handing over the trophy or did they just put up random nomination so that finally they can hand over the award to their favs. With no huge hue & cry.
Aditi is the deserving out of all bt again awards r handed over on based of connections.i bet surbhi j or Jenny winning this year award will make this whole ITA look like joke.they might be good actors but their acting is blah in their current projects
Coming to best show it really looks like joke.the nomination seems like more of nomination of color's annual awards instead of representing whole television.like naagin over Radha krishna. silsila & bepannaah for what.
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: likiya

I really wanted surbhi chandana to be nominated bt she wasn't.glad at least one deserving is nominated.i really hope the jury who nominated do justice while handing over the trophy or did they just put up random nomination so that finally they can hand over the award to their favs. With no huge hue & cry.

Aditi is the deserving out of all bt again awards r handed over on based of connections.i bet surbhi j or Jenny winning this year award will make this whole ITA look like joke.they might be good actors but their acting is blah in their current projects
Coming to best show it really looks like joke.the nomination seems like more of nomination of color's annual awards instead of representing whole television.like naagin over Radha krishna. silsila & bepannaah for what.

Yeah, you will see that even in the jury category, mostly  famous shows and their characters are nominated. Usually, the more unpopular shows have the better stories and characters. But sigh, awards shows are such a sham ðŸ˜•
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I watch both Bepanaah and Silsila. I like both Jenny and aditi. 
But this time I want Aditi to win this award since Jenny as Zoya is not something we are watching for the first time. She was exceptional in Beyhadh and deserved every award for that role but in Bepanaah, more than  her I wanted Harshad to be nominated in that category since that guy is simply awesome.
Nevertheless I would be happy if any of them wins that award since I like watching them both. 

Aditi has actually surprised everyone with her performance in post revelation scene. Her performance striked so hard in everyone's mind during that time. 

As for Silsila nomination in Dialogues category, I think Mauli got some of the best dialogues in the show which imprint hard on anyone's mind. 

As for it's nomination in Best story category, this came out as a surprise to me since this topic of Ema has been dealt countless times in the past too. 
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

I find jenny average actress with her own limitation although she is one of my favorite but she was good as maya and if she won award for that it was deserving.But for now as zoya she don't deserve to be awarded in any category.She is below average in Bepannah as zoya.As itv is mostly about characters and trps zoya is neither well written character nor show is getting trps. I find jenny below average as zoya.In this category aditi deserve to win but as ekta mayya will get this one for surbhi or they will again give it to jenny.

I think this one can go to Aditi, Aditi is quite obviously better than her, jury would be called out pretty harshly if they don't give it to the obvious winner! Popular category can be anyone's game, it can go to any colors' heroine. Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
Jareth thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well firstly im glad that aditi was nominated in the jury category. Truly she deserves to be there. I've loved her performance as mauli even if I have not loved the show itself Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Firstly, a Happy Diwali to everyone. ðŸ˜Š

Secondly, you all should be happy I am in a good mood today that I didn't close this topic, but rather cleaned it up. ðŸ˜†

Now to the more important points:
  • This is an awards thread, so yes people are bound to state their opinion, but let's make it respectful everyone. If you think Aditi deserves to win, don't bash the other actresses in the category. I have left some posts in this thread as they were respectful and a person's opinion. By respectful, I mean not bashing another actress or her fans.
  • Jennifer fans welcome to the forum as well, but remember the rules of every forum are the same. If bashing and mocking forum members is not allowed in one forum, it isn't allowed here as well. If you disagree with someone, then let's keep the discussion healthy and disagree on the points that person raised.
  • Please do not reply to topics that are closed or to posts that have been removed. If the topic is closed or the posts have been removed, it means they were against IF rules and you are breaking IF rules by replying to them. You cannot reply to a comparison topic without comparing (unless you're saying "reported").
  • Finally, I have edited the title of this post to include Abhinav and the show since all 3 have been nominated.
Regards,

Shreya
SBRK DT
Ragiballs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congo Aditi Sharma.I am so happy...even though I am a crazy fan of sriti I want her to win this award. She completely deserves it. Abhinav is also nominated he was brilliant as Radjeep but CVS didn't use his talent efficiently anyhow all the best to him.Edited by Ragiballs - 5 years ago
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Metis

Firstly, a Happy Diwali to everyone.😊

Secondly, you all should be happy I am in a good mood today that I didn't close this topic, but rather cleaned it up.😆

• This is an awards thread, so yes people are bound to state their opinion, but let's make it respectful everyone. If you think Aditi deserves to win, don't bash the other actresses in the category. I have left some posts in this thread as they were respectful and a person's opinion. By respectful, I mean not bashing another actress or her fans.
  • Jennifer fans welcome to the forum as well, but remember the rules of every forum are the same. If bashing and mocking forum members is not allowed in one forum, it isn't allowed here as well. If you disagree with someone, then let's keep the discussion healthy and disagree on the points that person raised.
  • Please do not reply to topics that are closed or to posts that have been removed. If the topic is closed or the posts have been removed, it means they were against IF rules and you are breaking IF rules by replying to them. You cannot reply to a comparison topic without comparing (unless you're saying "reported").
  • Finally, I have edited the title of this post to include Abhinav and the show since all 3 have been nominated.
Regards,

Shreya
SBRK DT

Happy Diwali Didi
Thanks for clearing the post
JoonBai thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Metis

Firstly, a Happy Diwali to everyone.  😊

Secondly, you all should be happy I am in a good mood today that I didn't close this topic, but rather cleaned it up. ðŸ˜†

Regards,

Shreya
SBRK DT

Drashti and Shakti have also been nominated, albeit in the popular category.