Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Being nominated in ITA award is a huge achievemnent. Both Aditi & Abhinav deserve the awards.
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really hope she wins. Even if she doesn't the fact that she is here even after being a "side-character" 🥱 truly speaks volume about her talent! ❤️
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happie fr adhiti n abhinav even fr Jaya mam...I hope these 3 win
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why making it Jennifer vs Aditi now?

Jennifer has established herself as one of the finest actresses of ITV. She played Maya to perfection, she made people fall in love with an out and out negative character. Last year the craze I noticed for Maya among fans is the same craze I am noticing for Mauli. I remember when Jennifer didn't win Gold award for Maya each and every fandom was disappointed and when she won in ITA, each and every fandom was happy and she got standing ovations. Many actors and actresses have said that they want to play role like Maya, I don't understand after her transition from Maya to Zoya, how can anyone say that she's not a good actress.

She didn't win all awards for playing Maya, if she was able to influence people she would have but I remember she won only two, where is the influence of being in industry for years. When she got Gold award for Zoya this year again fans across the fandom were happy saying she was the only deserving winner.

For Aditi, I have seen same love. Many people are saying that they are happy she's nominated, Jennifer fans in this thread have said that she should win.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@FruitToasty: Also, your post can't be any more accurate. Feeling so proud for both my girls!
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
i am very very proud n happy for aditi that she's nominated in ITA2018 its quite big !! 🥳
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I find jenny average actress with her own limitation although she is one of my favorite but she was good as maya and if she won award for that it was deserving.But for now as zoya she don't deserve to be awarded in any category.She is below average in Bepannah as zoya.As itv is mostly about characters and trps zoya is neither well written character nor show is getting trps. I find jenny below average as zoya.In this category aditi deserve to win but as ekta mayya will get this one for surbhi or they will again give it to jenny.
Edited by Metis - 5 years ago
SunshineFlames thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheMockingBird

I find jenny average actress with her own limitation although she is one of my favorite but she was good as maya and if she won award for that it was deserving.But for now as zoya she don't deserve to be awarded in any category.She is below average in Bepannah as zoya.As itv is mostly about characters and trps zoya is neither well written character nor show is getting trps. I find jenny below average as zoya.In this category aditi deserve to win but as ekta mayya will get this one for surbhi or they will again give it to jenny.

Agreed. Giving Jennifer an award solely because of her previous performances is like giving DiCaprio an oscar now for Titanic...But I agree, either it will go to Surbhi or Jennifer. I really doubt they will be giving it to Aditi who is not that popular.
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunshineFlames

Agreed. Giving Jennifer an award solely because of her previous performances is like giving DiCaprio an oscar now for Titanic...But I agree, either it will go to Surbhi or Jennifer. I really doubt they will be giving it to Aditi who is not that popular.

But Jury award should be given on the basis on acting ...in popular category I have no complaints as that award is given to someone whom the audience considers the best...but jury award should be given to the one who actually acts the best.Edited by MallikaDua - 5 years ago
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
First of all, Aditi does not have a dedicated fanbase and the only reason she was nominated is because of her mind blowing performance as Mauli, they wouldn't have acknowledged it, if it wasn't for people praising her for her performance, so she has a fair chance of winning this award, like many here I am hoping that she'll win. But generally these awards go to Divyanka or other Ekta camp actresses, so I am prepared for it. I won't say I won't be happy if Jennifer wins but I can say Aditi is the most deserving

@Mockingbird -
They'll take care of her need to discuss Jennifer, which is against SBRK forum rules because she is not a part of this show, we can't discuss it here and if she creates a post there, I'll gladly join Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago