Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am feeling heart broken as my Surbhi chandna is not there in that list 😭,if she was there i would have prayed for her to win.But she is not there.So I want Aditi to win.As she was the one impressed me with her performance in that list of Five this year.I think chances are less as ITA aalways chooses jenny,fingers crossed Aditi should win. Edited by ...Nihara... - 5 years ago
Cinnamonn thumbnail

Yasss go Queen Aditi   She deserves it all. 
Editz_island thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All the best to Abhinav 
hope he wins
jacknjill03 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love jenny..and I vote for her in every nomination..but this tym I am in a dilemma..I wish for both Aditi and Jenny
Ashiprat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i hope aditi sharma wins . 
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aditi and Abinav, congrats on nomination;👏👏👏Silsila as best show🤢🤢🤢 but it is up against one of my other faves about love after cheating. So, I will hope for that one..

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love Jenny a lot but I feel Aditi should win this. Aditi is fantastic as mauli and man she is so natural, seeing Aditi in this list makes me super happy btw how did silsila get nominated for the best show? 🤢 I thought people called it the most disgusting show ever made🤢 Edited by ramisaaAli - 5 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
She should win, she just has to. Her performances in those 2 episodes alone were enough to give her an edge over anyone else.

The way Mauli and Aditi have emerged, it's mind blowing!!
sujr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
aditi portrayed most of the emotions like love, betrayal by husband and bestfriend, trying to save her marriage like any woman, what it means when you are going to be a mother, not wanting to be in loveless marriage, life in a family, etc, these are just things to say
 i should say i admire mauli like i never admired any other character.  hope she wins the best actress award, all the best to aditi sharma
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ramisaaAli

I love Jenny a lot but I feel Aditi should win this. Aditi is fantastic as mauli and man she is so natural. My heart was aching as HARSHAD didn't get nominated  😭 but seeing Aditi in this list makes me super happy btw how did silsila get nominated for the best show? 🤢 I thought people called it the most disgusting show ever made🤢

Maybe best show since it produced so strong emotions from audience..😆