Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paachaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wrong casting. They should cast Aditya Roy Kapur in this. He will look the part.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Melissaa

I think his spokesperson denied the news of him doing Singh is King sequel. If Maneesh is in his BBB form (not hisFan form. Did not like Fan at all) I'm all for him doing Maneesh's next. BBB is one of my  all time fave rom-coms. And DP and RS starring in a frothy urban rom-com is a wish of mine as well. Ranveer has this knack of saying yes to every crappy script offered to him by YRF, but hope Maneesh's next is a good script. Doom 4 is also on my wishlist for him. 

But he is working so hard. Hope he take a long break before 83 shooting and Gully boy promotions. He deserve it.

He is not even prepping for his marriage ..😲😲😲
I just wish ki Simba shooting khatam ho jaye
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hermione..

He is not even prepping for his marriage .. 😲😲😲
I just wish ki Simba shooting khatam ho jaye

Ikr. Why is it taking so long?  Simmba shooting schedule is giving every fan nightmares. 
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Yes. Speculations on which I am speculating. Any problem if I do that?

no problem at all, i didn't say u can't discuss and speculate, are u getting the wrong impression from wat i wrote? i am not stopping anyone from writing wat they want, i was just adding in my opnions and thoughts 

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Melissaa

Ikr. Why is it taking so long?  Simmba shooting schedule is giving every fan nightmares. 

Now they are off to Goa. I thought HYD schedule is the last leg ..But NO😕
Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hermione..

Now they are off to Goa. I thought HYD schedule is the last leg ..But NO😕

Hope the Goa schedule is the final schedule and the shooting wrap up by next week. Boy needs to prep for his big day! 
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow...that will be one awesome film and role to add to his resume... I hope he somehow fits it in...

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

As much as I love them together on screen, I hope they cut back on working with each other for atleast 2-3 years esp Deepika since she hasn't worked with a lot of new gen actors. Also because they are probably the first Bolly couple who are a  massive hit pair before marriage (Correct me if I'm forgetting any hit reel-real couple) and perhaps oversaturation of their brand could kill the audiences love for the pairing. I do wanna see them in a rom com though but before that I want both of them to work a lot with their peers. They have that specialty to create a good chemistry with literally anyone.

@Bold: Not first for sure...There is at least one couple before them and that is the legendary Amitabh-Jaya pair...In fact Deepika-Ranveer are a lot like them in terms of Deepika being a tad more successful than Ranveer at the time of their wedding just like Jaya was...There are so many more similarities in fact except I hope Deepika isn't going to quit acting unlike Jaya did, to take care of the children!

OT: Its nice but I hope Bollywood stops making movies which keep on highlighting the Indo-Pak fight! As a medium which has the highest influence on the masses of both India and Pakistan, I wish it behaves a little more responsibly!
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@cricketfan...Funny that you mentioned AB Sr nd Jaya cause an interviewer- Sushant from India Today- had asked Ranveer in his post Padmaavat interview that whether this was their Abhimaan momentand Ranveer conveniently feigned ignorance about the movie Abhimaan and the context😆

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

@cricketfan...Funny that you mentioned AB Sr nd Jaya cause an interviewer- Sushant from India Today- had asked Ranveer in his post Padmaavat interview that whether this was their Abhimaan momentand Ranveer conveniently feigned ignorance about the movie Abhimaan and the context😆

Haha! In fact the moment they announced their wedding(which is when I paid attention on them being a couple), I somehow got reminded of AB-Jaya pair! :)