Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Woah. Nice! His lineup is very versatile and this will only add to it. But isnt she doing a biopic with Deepika too and that hasn't even started so this isnt happening for a while.
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Woah. Nice! His lineup is very versatile and this will only add to it. But isnt she doing a biopic with Deepika too and that hasn't even started so this isnt happening for a while.

The Deepika film goes on floors in Feb. This may be after the Deepika film.
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Ranveer has his plate full now. Apart from Takht and 1983, there are rumours about his other films too. This is not happening. At least not now Edited by Hermione.. - 5 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hermione..

Ranveer has his plateful now. Apart from Takht and 1983, there are rumours about his other films too. This is not happening. At least not now

Yup as per Faridoon he is doing Ali Abbas Zafar's next.

Wonder what happened to that Maneesh Sharma film. I wanted to see him and Deepu in that one since it was a romcom 
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

Wonder what happened to that Maneesh Sharma film. I wanted to see him and Deepu in that one since it was a romcom 

even that ali abbas zafar film nothing has been finalised, ali said its too early to say anything and he wants it to be a 3 hero film with ranveer, varun and arjun, so for that to happen all 3 actors wud need to give the same amount of dates 

meghna will be busy with deepika's film all of next year and she will only start her next in 2020, so this movie cud be possible for ranveer to do 
AllThatCritique thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eggon_Snow

As much as I love them together on screen, I hope they cut back on working with each other for atleast 2-3 years esp Deepika since she hasn't worked with a lot of new gen actors. Also because they are probably the first Bolly couple who are a  massive hit pair before marriage (Correct me if I'm forgetting any hit reel-real couple) and perhaps oversaturation of their brand could kill the audiences love for the pairing. I do wanna see them in a rom com though but before that I want both of them to work a lot with their peers. They have that specialty to create a good chemistry with literally anyone.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

As much as I love them together on screen, I hope they cut back on working with each other for atleast 2-3 years esp Deepika since she hasn't worked with a lot of new gen actors. Also because they are probably the first Bolly couple who are a  massive hit pair before marriage (Correct me if I'm forgetting any hit reel-real couple) and perhaps oversaturation of their brand could kill the audiences love for the pairing. I do wanna see them in a rom com though but before that I want both of them to work a lot with their peers. They have that specialty to create a good chemistry with literally anyone.

well they wont be doing films together in 2019 and 2020 as ranveer already has movies for those 2 years, they didn't really star opposite each other in padmavat coz they had no scenes together, so the film that they were properly in together as love interests was BM which was 2015, so i dont think it wud be over saturation if they signed another movie for 2021 or after coz it wud be about 5-6 years gap, it wud also be the first film they do as husband and wife so there is that excitement aswell 

Her-mion-e thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

even that ali abbas zafar film nothing has been finalised, ali said its too early to say anything and he wants it to be a 3 hero film with ranveer, varun and arjun, so for that to happen all 3 actors wud need to give the same amount of dates 

meghna will be busy with deepika's film all of next year and she will only start her next in 2020, so this movie cud be possible for ranveer to do 

We talk about speculations all the time. This is one of them. No harm in discussing ðŸ˜Š
Eggon_Snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Zara I know. I saw that interview too and Faridoon tells him point blank that his next is with Ranveer only, to which Ali said it is too early to say. Hence, I mentioned as per Faridoon and not that it is confirmed.
Edited by Eggon_Snow - 5 years ago