•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
Useless babbu. He cant even aim and shoot properly. Half baked work. I wanted to see him succeed atleast once. I dont care who he shoots at.
Babbu's parents must be knowing that murdering someone means babbu may be hanged or serve in jail for more than 14 years. 

Nimki will never get any punishment for all her idiotic schemes. And Sweety is such an opportunist. She does not mind babbu using gun to shoot Rituraj and land himself in jail.

Tunne and Bdo are a pair of chappals for nimki. Nothing more.

Alina is such an irritating and precocious kid. If Sweety dies, will she ask her father to marry a third one?
I felt sympathy for babbu. He is too straightforward to know the consequences of his act. Everyone uses him.
It is easy to provoke him but difficult to tame him.
This babbu was so against tettars and supportive of sweety. He was ready to kill ritu for her sake and let her marry anyone else but not with BDO. So much enmity with BDO then kill him. Just becoz ur mother commands u kill ur sister. And wait after sweety is shot still the blindfold of arrogance and attitude is not removed. Tettars have high anger issues. Even babbu Shooting sweety is digestable. But after seeing her bleed the anger doesn't cool, still after her death also in the OT. He turned high grade pshyco. 

Next her mother who claims to love her daughter commands her death even that can be ignored for her anger issues but wait will u not see ur daughter dying in the hospital or be there in the haveli to make damad special food. Also babloo didnt do anything or went to hospital. No one feels for the dying daughter or sister as well.

All characters are so flip flop , behave illogical, unreasonable and stupid. I am only liking one character now i.e Tettar Singh, he is more straightforward no false claiming of love or also anger for that matter. He just doesn't take gun out of pocket every moment lyk babbo and diamond or give angry looks lyk anaro but he directly hits everyone from anaro to gajwawali nd even he almost shot nimki. For politics he also controls his anger so he did not went in public to shot sweety but could have done at his home.

Edited by tinapiku - 5 years ago
Babbu is dumb so he can be manipulated very easily. He was a big support his sister and mediating with his family on her behalf.It just took Rituraj to press one button to turn him against his sister;
That is his feelings towards BDO.
I was expecting to see the good side of his character through Sweety's story. In the end he turned out to be his father's son. His issues with BDO became more important than his feelings towards his sister just like his father's lust for power comes before every relationship of his life.
It doesn't help that he has anger management issues either.Since he is not manipulative like his father there may be some scope for his redemption as opposed to Rituraj and Tettar Singh

Most likely Sweety will survive 
I don't even understand why Babbu has so much hate for BDO. Even before meeting BDO the majority of the Tettars found him beneath them. Dadi's view changed when she was invited to his home. Is it just because BDO stands up to him and he feels inferior to him?

Originally posted by angelic8219

I don't even understand why Babbu has so much hate for BDO. Even before meeting BDO the majority of the Tettars found him beneath them. Dadi's view changed when she was invited to his home. Is it just because BDO stands up to him and he feels inferior to him?

I think BDO makes him feel inferior and probably insecure as well.He was quite supportive when Sweety wanted to resume her studies and he was okay with the idea of remarriage too.It is just that he didn't want her to marry BDO.

Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Useless babbu. He cant even aim and shoot properly. Half baked work. I wanted to see him succeed atleast once. I dont care who he shoots at.
Babbu's parents must be knowing that murdering someone means babbu may be hanged or serve in jail for more than 14 years. 

Nimki will never get any punishment for all her idiotic schemes. And Sweety is such an opportunist. She does not mind babbu using gun to shoot Rituraj and land himself in jail.

Tunne and Bdo are a pair of chappals for nimki. Nothing more.

Alina is such an irritating and precocious kid. If Sweety dies, will she ask her father to marry a third one?
I dont think opportunistic is the right word.Surrounded by all opportunistic people she behaves the way other people behave to her. Its give and take relation. I would rather call her a confused soul.She suffers from the damsel in distress syndrome thanks to her protective upbringing and always has to have someone to make her realise things. Her character has been re arranged to suit the narrative. Otherwise she was just one of the Tettar family who was proud of her lineage. Her friendship with Nimki is not because she believes or atleast always believed in social equality but its because Nimki is someone who understands her feelings unlike her own family. 
Sympathy for Baboo ? NM is the only show where not one character deserves sympathy. I dont think he needs any sympathy. He is being used because he wants to live that way. He has no life  beyond his haveli and his Bauji's name and money is the only way he knows he should sustain himself. He wanted to become the Mukhiya because his father wanted to make him one and now that the seat is reserved he has no other job to do. He has nothing more to do than to use gun here and there. Since there are no free lunches people who feed him will use him as well.

Originally posted by angelic8219

BDO is everything he isn't. All the women in this show ( except for hism mother) respects him.He is quite popular in Ghattola also. He is the brain behind Nimki's ideas which is one of the reasons why Jhumri is not the Mukhiya. The initial episodes showed him in the collector's office trying to fight against the decision of reserving the seat for the Mukhiya post and Abhimanyu wasn't very kind to him.