Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikhil718 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Kajol go reunite with SRK. And pick a better film than Dilwale. Although I must say their story in Dilwale was the best part. I so wish the whole movie was that story!

Dear Kajol reunite with husband Ajay Devgn because the IF didn't show any support to Kajol's film Helicopter. Instead they ignored her while i was away and living peacefully.

Working with my idol Ajay Devgn would be better. Heroine who can speak Marathi very well is required for this role.

Thank you Kajol and you're the best.

See everyone on 22nd Nov 2019 with all the Ajay haters on here.

#AjayDevgnFan

Edited by Nikhil718 - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikhil718

Oh lord. You got it wrong.

I'm the only one who is waiting for this pair.

Kajol is casted for this movie because they need a heroine who can speak Marathi. So she the best actress for this role

#AjayDevgnFan

Don't get me wrong...I loved their pair in Pyar Toh Hona Hi tha! But the thing is, the couple is so underplayed that there is very few people who are even aware of them as an onscreen couple let alone rooting for them...With the right script and given that both of them are good actors, there is no doubt that they will be a treat to watch onscreen! :)
Nikhil718 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Don't get me wrong...I loved their pair in Pyar Toh Hona Hi tha! But the thing is, the couple is so underplayed that there is very few people who are even aware of them as an onscreen couple let alone rooting for them...With the right script and given that both of them are good actors, there is no doubt that they will be a treat to watch onscreen! :)

Taanaji will be all about Ajay Devgn since it's based on a true story about a Marathi warrior. As long as Kajol has enough footage in this film then they will rock as a pair.

It's unfortunate that Ajay haters on this thread are calling it Disaster just because Kajol is in it. This film will do well the BO and it will be a tight slap to those who have problem with Ajay & Kajol.

#AjayDevgnFan
Edited by Nikhil718 - 5 years ago
They are a flop couple, and were last seen in that cartoon movie Toonpur Ka Superhero.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Why Guest Appearance, would love to see them doing whole film.
Hazardous thumbnail
I love them together. Pyaar Toh Hona Hi Tha is especially my favourite! ❤️
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikhil718

This is great news and my favourite on screen couple Ajay Devgn and Kajol are reuniting. I've been waiting for this for years and nows it's finally happen.

Ajay Devgn haters on this thread will need tissues on 22nd Nov 2019. I'm giving plenty next year and they are very special ones.

#AjayDevgnFan #Nikhil

Well said Nikhil 👏