Why is Mauli shown so weak?????

kalyas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Why are women still shown so weak on TV shows ? The idiot husband has affair and ready to leave the wife and comes back and puts a face as if he has made the biggest sacrifice of his life. Disgusting. A wife is so weak that she accepts him after all he has done. Without supporting what Nandini did, It was not just Nandini's fault to have an affair. It was completely Kunal's fault too. 
Then why does pregnancy have to make Mauli forgive all Kunals flaws? Is it that easy to forget what he has done and move on with life? Have happy moments again with him? Sleep in the same room with him?  Why is a betrayal like that seen so normal and expected to be forgiven when man has an affair? 

I really do not know who to blame?  Us who are watching this nonsense? People who direct the show? Actors who are doing the same roles over and over? I guess it is us. I started watching this show for Drashti but now I really regret being part of making shows like these even run. I cut down my Indian soap watching by 90% and the 10% needs to go as well.

Sanskari Bahu is shown as the one wearing a saree even when between the blouse and the saree, it exposes 50% of the body. Chudidar wearing Mauli was not enough. Cook food. 

If Mauli went on and had an affair with Kunal's best friend, will the scene be the same? Will Dida and Maa give the same advice? 

Why can't she take care of the kid on her own? Why does she need Kunal for that? Once a betrayer, always a betrayer. How does forgiveness come so easily. His betrayal will haunt her for life, trust is gone for life... (if it was a real life) 

I do not know why she should accept him and why she should be shown so weak?????
Edited by kalyas - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If Mauli was shown to be strong,  then how will other too get audience for the pain they are going through with this separation. It is to be proved that the affair was sanctioned by the divine and how lovers are not wrong. Had Mauli been strong, then how will others be accepted. Had she been shown strong, she would have been loved more but how can a woman who is not an original lead be shown strong to take all good points of the show in her favor. 
Makers just showed audience a middle finger for liking her. 
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Disgusting show ever.. so glad I dont watch it anymore.
be_honest thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear, in simple words, mauli cant be shown as strong, a woman, who can stand on her own two feet & take a stand for herself because unfortunately maulli is being played by some average actress & not the high fi actress drashti. Showing mauli strong is not justice to nandini as she is being played by drashti . its not justice that it was drashti who was to take the center attraction but audience fell for aditi 
something has to be done to keep drashti in limelight & bringing aditi back to her average level ðŸ¤¢ 

i m so sick of this show now. 
i will never ever again will watch any indian tv show again as indian show makers are just celebrity star worshippers ðŸ¤¢
i understand her desire to consider reconciliation but not when Kunal is shown as having NO remorse whatsoever. This was not a fling as per him...he has insulted mauli and told her that his love for nandininis true and divine! In such a scenario even if she is pregnant withwhis child and still loves him she would never want to get back together! It's ridiculous. Mauli has more self respect than to try to make things work when her husband is engaged to his mistress even without waiting for an official divorce. And dida and radhika have not given Kunal enough of a dose...their anger is more for nandini but Kunal deserves more anger from them especially for the amount of disrespect he has shown to mauli and utter disregard for her feelings. Pure lipservice dialogues about his guilt but shamelessly flaunting his relationship with nandini without even waiting for a divorce. This child doesnt need a man like kunal to be in his or her life .
PiaT thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was downright disgusting to watch Mauli's degradation to that level..her initial stand of divorcing and being a strong woman is totally contradicted with her behavior of a doormat...She is suddenly shown to have no self respect. The husband told her clearly that he doesn't even respect her anymore leave alone love.
The way his hands were so limp when she was trying to hug him just makes one puke at how the writers have decided to kill her strong character. It just makes no sense whatever the motivation is to show her to be a weak character ..she is literally getting her marriage in charity from the other woman where her husband is NOT interested atall in staying with her.

The original Mauli would have kicked him out of the house forever. A doctor , an independent woman pining for a useless, cheating, selfish, remorseless disrespectful husband is not acceptable...

Edited by PiaT - 5 years ago
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
I really do think that one final blow is yet to come which will make her see the situation objectively. Right now she is completely messed up and dishevelled mentally. 
akashnanda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
She was very strong after the revelation but just to whitewash nandu ji everything s happening..
Rinnks thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We all know what original was like n we all know why she is butchered...

Butchered or strong or negative or whatever, I stand by Mauli. And I know most ppl will cuz we know the reason behind this butchering... This sick trick to put someone down jus to make another a star is not gonna work.. Most audience stay by Mauli.. nobody gonna start liking Nandini jus cuz she did big balidaan crap..
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
mauli is not weak...she is pregnant thus vulnerable at the moment...7 yrs of long relationship of love...friendship...togetherness is not easy to let go n forget...many wives will want to give a 2nd chance to their marriage especially when a baby is involve...mauli is going through a women nature only...its natural...the twist is yet to come...a storm is yet to strike in calm ocean...so lets wait n watch