Thanks Siddharth Tiwari sir for showing this truth...

luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Waise to main aapko jyada Pasand Nahin karta but tonight you did brilliant work 😛...Most Indians considers dhanaanad a villain thanks to serials glorifying one side only...most indians  never read real history... 

As I had said a few weeks ago that real Dhanaanad was mistreated by other high caste kings...he was also looked down by them ...then Brahmans hated him because he was neechi jati person...

Bande ko conspiracy pe conspiracy Karke harayeya gaya...

Srt you did great job in bringing this bitter true fact to the light...good job 😊👏
Edited by luckySnow - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luckySnow thumbnail
Meri yahan Kai logon SE behas bhi hui thi...I say again Dhanaanad villain hai kyunke woh neechi jati se tha...cruel and corrupt to Baki kings bhi the...king of Avanti ujjaini beas etc etc ...
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Waise to main aapko jyada Pasand Nahin karta but tonight you did brilliant work 😛...Most Indians considers dhanaanad a villain thanks to serials glorifying one side only...most indians  never read real history... 

As I had said a few weeks ago that real Dhanaanad was mistreated by other high caste kings...he was also looked down by them ...then Brahmans hated him because he was neechi jati person...

Srt you did great job in bringing this bitter true fact to the light...good job 😊👏

@bold 😆

This was needed to give Dhananand a backstory and make him a "gray" character, instead of an out and out villain. I don't think SRJ would have wanted to play a one-dimensional villain, anyway.

Selecus and Dhananand face-offs would be interesting in the CGM show, so they need to give him the right backstory. 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
truekrpkabian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

So True...But I still feel that if real King Dhananand would have supported King Puru then he too would have been remembered as a great figure.The outcome would have been different-Combined might of two great kings would have resulted in the defeat or death of Alexander the Great.
Edited by truekrpkabian - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: truekrpkabian

So True...But I still feel that if real King Dhananand would have supported King Puru then he too would have been remembered as a great figure.The outcome would have been different-Combined might of two great kings would have resulted in the defeat or death of Alexander the Great.

And this is exactly what Alexander has pointed out and taken advantage of: the lack of unity amongst the Bharati kings, this time coupled with discrimination based on caste. He would have a real tough fight on his hands otherwise. 
Edited by inlieu - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail

And this is exactly what Alexander has pointed out and taken advantage of: the lack of unity amongst the Bharati kings, this time coupled with discrimination based on caste. He would have a real tough fight on his hands otherwise. 

In real it was Alexander genius at work...I don't know what they will show here...😳

...Avanti and beas forces were on the way to help king porus...they would have reached in a day or two. Moreover porus army was already bigger than Alex (Alex trusted only Macedonians and Greeks in combat) so it was aar paar for him. He crossed Jhelum at night and right away attacked porus and fight was over before any help could reach...now dhanaanad not helping porus , I don't know if porus and dhahanand ever met each other in life...
truekrpkabian thumbnail
King Puru's army was 20000 infantry,2000 cavalry,85 war elephants.
truekrpkabian thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

If Dhananand and other kings would have supported  King Puru then it would have been a suicidal fight for Alexander.As it is King Puru gave him a tough fight.
Edited by truekrpkabian - 5 years ago
luckySnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: truekrpkabian

If Dhananand and other kings would have supported  King Puru then it would have been a suicidal fight for Alexander.As it is King Puru gave him a tough fight.

True
inlieu thumbnail

I don't know if it would have been suicidal but Alexander would have found a way out, that much faith  I have in his abilities. 

I don't know if we'll get the Jhelum crossing here as in history, because Porus is the one planning to attack Alexander instead of waiting for the Macedonian soldiers to arrive. 

Everyone is saying that Alexander won't even dare to cross the river, but what if Seleucus discovers the narrow stretch of river that Porus said Alexander had no idea about? The pre-cap really seemed like a scouting mission, but who knows?!
1 2
Next
Siddharth Thumbnail

Siddharth