Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Out of these 12 Jodis, only 4 are worth watching for dance I believe.. and the kids are one among them... others either haven't taken it as seriously or couldn't dance much..

now I feel like why didn't they bring a dance master or even Radha as a judge.. It's coming from me who really dislike her and her comments.. But these ppl are simply having fun and it's not looking like dance competition and the old spirit isn't here anymore..

I've decided to watch only selective performances, so not worried much..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really agree on the real judge even that is Radha for that matter 😲
Else show is meaningless

There are lot of technical stuff missing and I don;t know dance still I noticed 

but giving 96 for Ramar really????😕
ramyvijay thumbnail
This week it's CLASSIC round..   they gonna reproduce some old songs and acts.. Promo looks good.. But I'm gonna look forward for only 4 dancing Jodis..
jokarthi thumbnail
Me too watched 2 performance only today. The kutties dance and lokesh - Megna pair dance.
Enjoyed kutties performance. Jatti summa expression dhan but uthra dance is cute.
And loved lokesh-Megna performance. Wow, really expected 100 marks but the audience aka judges gave 95. Eppadiyum ramaruku idha Vida adhigama score kodupanga. 
It seems mounika steps marandhuta pola, they got least marks 71, may be avalum nanum serial pair will get eliminated this week.
ramyvijay thumbnail
Classic Round Update :

Aatheish-Uthra : 93 marks - liked Uthra's cute expressions more than the boy's mimic act

Sankarapandi-Krithika: 92 - surprisingly I liked their performance this time... somehow he matched up for this round.. Krithika was good

Lokesh-Megna: 95 - THE best... Awesome

Srithu-Vishal: 89 (not sure)   - performance was nice.. Srithu had more scope to dance in this..

Archana-Madhan: ?? forgot.. but pretty decent score only..

Amruth-Mounika: 71: Average performance... The girl gave up in the middle as she forgot but the hero completed it.. he danced till the end.. kudos to him...

Overall it was good.. much better than the previous rounds..
ramyvijay thumbnail
Sunday Episode :

I switched on only after the first performance... missed Anila-Britto's dance 😔 ..   have to watch it during repeat..
They got the highest score 98

Azeem-Shivani - I didn't concentrate on their dance...   score 83

Kumaran-Chithu: gave their best... I think they got above 90

Ramar-Rhema: as usual over hype for him... Rhema's part was good.. he didn't do anything... just some comic act and got 96 points 😲 more than Lokesh-Megna...

Rakshan-Jack: Jack has injured her leg while practicing some stunts it seems.. she couldn't perform... Rakshan danced with dancer Anuradha's daughter (I suddenly forgot name)..   still got 85 marks..

So the least scorers Amruth-Mounika Jodi is moving out of the competition this week...

Lokesh-Megna got best pair/performance award for the week 👏
jokarthi thumbnail
Thanks for the updates pa. Missed today episode. Went for shopping... Now watching dance vs dance program in colors Tamil TV, our oviya darling is one of the judge ❤️
ramyvijay thumbnail
^ I saw Dance Vs Dance show yesterday... beginning half an hour and some part of Oviya's... not sure if she'll be there every week... other two are permanent judges..
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this week was intersting
but totally absurd scoring

Eventhough Anila maam did good with Britto they do not deserve 98 as against Lokesh Meghna and Chithu Kumaran

L-M C-K are my favorite
ramyvijay thumbnail
It is ROMANCE round this week..

And in Dance Vs Dance (Colors Tamil), Simran is coming as a guest this week... So Oviya was also a guest for only one week..