Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks maa... that Girl Aruna was a part of dance show in ZeeTamil I guess..   I don't know abt Kumaran participated in PrabhuDeva show bcoz I didn't watch that regularly..   So Gayathri is out of the competition ah? Good.. anyways her pair Sankarapandi cannot match her level.. I used to like him before.. in recent special program he was doing too much.. his body language is like drunkard maadhiri.. konjam overa doing..

Anila I've seen her dancing few times.. Superb she is..   needless to say abt Lokesh and Megna... let's see..

mokkai ya konjam kurachaa nallaa irukkum..Edited by ramyvijay - 5 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Watched all their performances during repeat.. Agree with Jothi on the strong and weak ones.. As she said Pagal Nilavu and Avalum Naanum jodis were the least performed ones..

Hmm.. Sankarapandi performance was also based on drunkard dhaanaa? Actually I never knew that.. even without seeing that I got that feel from him.. have to watch out few more weeks to change my current view on him..   he used to look so decent earlier.. maybe some may be depressed when without work..

Saw this week's promo.. looks like he got a new pair and not Gayathri.. It's Krithika.. she too participated in Jodi already but it was long back alongside Sreekumar.. Currently she is part of Chinnathambi serial, heroine's athai ponnu, freeloader - part of villian gumbal..
jokarthi thumbnail
Krithika ct serial varsha dhane
jokarthi thumbnail
Andha 4 members (dd, mahath, makapa and yash) change panna nalla irukum. Avangala team leaders ah paka mudiala, romba blade poduranga
jokarthi thumbnail
Super singer junior yarachum pakuringala?
ramyvijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: jokarthi

Andha 4 members (dd, mahath, makapa and yash) change panna nalla irukum. Avangala team leaders ah paka mudiala, romba blade poduranga

ya true.. But I could tolerate DD and MaKaPa, even Yashika too.. they are actually enjoying while others were dancing.. Mahat ah edhukku kooppttaanga nu theriyala.. his comments were like, 'neenga ippadi aaduveenga nu naan edhirpaakkala' 😆 to many...

My mom said last time Gayathri and Sakthi ya Mrs.Chinnathirai la mentors ah potta maadhiri, this time Mahat Yash ah indha show voda korthu vittirukkaanga nu..   Also said that, instead they should've called Mumtaz as a Judge 😉

I'm okay as long as Radha doesn't come
ramyvijay thumbnail

Super singer junior yarachum pakuringala?

Not regularly.. appappo paarppen.. to remember, I saw Singapore Surya's singing.. that was really Superb 👍🏼.. he sang Sid Sriram's song.. then Ahaana's 'vaa vaathyaare' song.. that was also good..
ramyvijay thumbnail

Krithika ct serial varsha dhane

yes.. It's her..

This week it's festival round it seems.. all looking good and dressed up nicely..

Like Robo Shankar used to mokka pottufy in previous seasons, this time it's Amudhavaanan who is going be the filler part.. along with participants Ramar and Qureshi 😔
jokarthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Not regularly.. appappo paarppen.. to remember, I saw Singapore Surya's singing.. that was really Superb 👍🏼.. he sang Sid Sriram's song.. then Ahaana's 'vaa vaathyaare' song.. that was also good..

Nanum apapo dhan pakuren. Interest vara matengudhu. Top 10 vandapuram regulara pakanum. Oru 7 or 8 face dhan nyabagam iruku. Anushya, kappis, surya, dhanush, dharshini, ahana, teju, Anand ivalavu dhan face remember panna mudinjudhu.
jokarthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

yes.. It's her..

This week it's festival round it seems.. all looking good and dressed up nicely..

Like Robo Shankar used to mokka pottufy in previous seasons, this time it's Amudhavaanan who is going be the filler part.. along with participants Ramar and Qureshi 😔

I don't like amuthavanan and kureshi.. Ippo vara vara ramarum pidikala, his dialogues and body language are not funny, mostly irritating..