Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Looking forward to Romance round
based on promo as usual Lokesh and meghna and Chithu Kumaran are good.
Edited by migan - 5 years ago
ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: migan

Looking forward to Romance round

based on promo as usual Lokesh and meghna and Chithu Kumaran are good.

yes... but kids enna perform pannuvaanga?
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not sure if you watched - kids did ok kashtam for both kids and Anila mam and Britto
But their concept was good especially kids one

As usual scoring is not good - but the dances are good

Other than Anila mama and Britto I liked all the performances - I liked theirs too in one way otherwise hard for them na

But best to me Lokesh and Megna with over all effect and chemistryperspective it is Shivani and Azeem nnu tonichu
ramyvijay thumbnail
I watched first 2 performances yesterday..

Yeah.. I liked the kid's performance... concept wise it was good and they executed well 👏 .. But after initial few mins, there wasn't dance as such after that.. more of drama.. but they enacted well.. 👍🏼 I like Uthra's style more ❤️ they were give 98 marks..

Lokesh-Megna... As usual fantabulous 👏 but I changed the channel after their dance... how much did they get?
jokarthi thumbnail
Lokesh-Megna got 97 (super performance)
Hazeem-shivani - 96 (their chemistry is good)
Britto-anila - 97 (less dance, acting is OK)
Madhan-archu - 96 (nice performance)
Yesterday went to watch 2.0, so ippodhan hotstarla pathen
Rakshan-jaq - 92 (OK, improved)
Ramar-rema - 99 (entertaining, but can't digest their score)
Kumaran-chithra - 96 (fantastic performance, score is very unfair, 4 captains and anchors also disappointed about the audience score, according to them the dance score is 100/100)
Sreethu-vishal - 95 (style is good)
Sankarapandi-Krithika - 90 (very less dance from sankarapandi)
jokarthi thumbnail
Ellaroda dance um improve aagiruku. Mahath lover prachi came to the show. Yash looks dull when prachi came
ramyvijay thumbnail
Thanks Jothi for the update...   ya.. Prachi vandhadhai precap la kaattunaanga..   

So everyone's score were in 90s.. scoring method has to be changed in further rounds... chummaa Ramar ku eppavume highest score kudukkuraanga 👎🏼

No elimination this week nu first eh sollittaanga..
jokarthi thumbnail
Exciting to watch lokesh-megna performance in festival celebration round. Promo itself makes goosebumps
ramyvijay thumbnail
Last week performances eh innaikku dhaan paarthen.. Agree that it's better than previous weeks.. I won't say they've improved, but atleast taken it seriously... still not much dance in few performances..

Got carried away with Kumaran-Chithu ❤️ It was mesmerising..    them getting 96 where as Ramar got 99 is unacceptable 👎🏼
ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Last week performances eh innaikku dhaan paarthen.. Agree that it's better than previous weeks.. I won't say they've improved, but atleast taken it seriously... still not much dance in few performances..

Got carried away with Kumaran-Chithu ❤️ It was mesmerising..    them getting 96 where as Ramar got 99 is unacceptable 👎🏼

True, Ramar ore comedy piece.