Tula pahate re thread - 5 _Whirlpool of love emotions - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazzykuri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
TPR cha Promo dyayachach nahi ase Zee walyani tharawalech ahe ka? 
I see here everybody of us are eager to see new promo
pri_b thumbnail
Congratulations on the 5th thread..wot a start to this thread with a beautiful epi ..a very balanced and matured confession from an equally balanced actor ..nobody could have enacted this particular scene aptly than the gr8 Subodh..
Don't need to write more abt the epi..u guys have literally lived the scene with ur superb analysis, photos and transcripts..
so finally Zhende gets the slap for crossing his limits and hope VS puts Myra in her place too ..these two act as if they own VS ..who r they to invade his privacy ..
Priya_SB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Rucha, khup chhan savistar sangitles...
Khup dhanyavaad !!
Avadle Confession...

"Gelya kityek varshat mazhya babtit asa kahi ghadlach navta..."
Manaviruddh tyaag vagaire goshtinmule korde, vyavhaarik ayushya gele VSche. Tasech kahi varshanpurvi ase kahi premache ghadle hote, yacha ha ullekh asava ka??
Kalel pudhe.

Ishane VSche kiman shevtche kahi shabd tari aikle asteel tar bare, nahitar VScha aatla sangharsh kalnaar nahi tila.
Edited by Priya_SB - 5 years ago
anaya32 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys new thread saathi majha suggestion "pyaar hua, ikraar hua" thevu shakto based on "pyaar hua ikraar hua hai, pyaar se phir kyun darta hai dil". This is apt for Viku's mental state right now. Also doghaani aapla prem kabul kelay means ikraar jhala na.
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations on thread 5 love reading all the posts here. 
Now that Isha has heard the  confession she should give time to VS to say it to her when she actually faces him not asleep. 

Hope they show Visha going for a date after confesson and VS can now talk about his fears to Isha that talking bit is important for the both of them don't want all the badnami tamasha. 

Hope Zende Bam realises his mistake after the slap and supports Visha 
Gayu_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Can anyone please explain to me why are Myra n zhandu given this much of importance that an entire episode should be filled with their nonsense

Utter disgusting😡
UmaGosavi thumbnail
What the H is going on in thid serial ?? Who are these people?  whaty makes Myra thinkshee has an automatic right over VS? Because she thought of this in her head? VS kay bandhil aahe ka?  Tichyashi lagna karayla? And that Zhende was subtly dhamkaoing vs! Omg, ase friends astil tar enemies chi kahi garaj nahi
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Boring episode as expected except Viku slapping Zende scene.

Myra-Zende team up to stop Viku-Isha love story.

Isha parents asking her details.She tell them that VS  came to pick her up at next stop.Isha baba still not convinced.She didnt tell about Hotel stay. Isha baba want Isha to focus on study and leave job.But Isha assure him that she will manage both at a time.

Zende start blurting bad  about Isha in front of VS.VS super furious and slap Zende.
(Only worth scene in todays episode)

Isha reveal about Confession to Rupali.
(Didnt want this scene.. she should learn to keep secret)

Zende hurt as VS slap him.Myra bring pastry for him. Myra soothing Zende.
Later Myra planning how to spoil relation between VS and Isha and her parents but Zende leave from there.

VS remembering Zende conversation  at hotel and he slapping zende. He cant believe that he slap Zende.

Precap :
Myra talking about some meeting where she will represent the company and has to go for 5days. Zende say 5days are alot and anything can happen..and you never know VS might marry Isha.

Edited by Hetp - 5 years ago
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What the he** was today? 😡
What is VS?  A puppet at the hands of Zende and Myra?  What are CVs doing suddenly Myra has feelings for VS and she WON'T LET this happen???  

Why are they turning this beautiful serial into a soap opera filled with manipulative vamps and villains? 😡🤢

Isha was properly dumbed down today, she blurted everything to Rupali and even promised her she is going to ACT on his confession!  Didn't Isha UNDERSTAND a SINGLE EMOTION of what all VS said to her?! 

I absolutely hated the episode, everyone has suddenly got a virus of dumbness.

I think they are going the scandal way which will backfire on Zende Myra and VS mother will get involved and get them married.

Get ready for lot of ugliness vicious soap style episodes.🤢

Gayu_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ok let me write a quick post today
Actually nothing much to talk, coz I certainly don't wish to waste my words and time on two people who do nothing than plotting against the man who's paying them salary to run their houses

The only saving Grace has to be viks n his presence, the mere 10  mins that were given to this man didn't get wasted coz today he hardly had any dialogues to speak but his facial expressions are more than enough to potray his emotions within

I hated the fact that Isha actually almost blurted the truth that viks had come personally to pick her up, but guess it's high time her parents sense something fishy and guess that's the reason why they had this scene included
But there was absolutely no need for Isha to tell the entire scenario to rupali

Isha my dear, certain things are supposed to be personal, something's which shouldn't be revealed to every tom dick n Harry

Now sometime after u n viks get married n u both have ur set of romantic moments  😳u can't be running to rupali Everytime viks hugs or kisses u or u know u two , not all can be revealed even to ur bestest friend...that's not done actually

Now for the waste that this episode was
I was hoping to have a blast today as m done with my exam, but go to see I had a headache watching the show today
But I guess it was a filler episode to give the much needed break to Mr SB 
But guys if u need filler episodes, please include nimkars or saranjaame, Myra n zhandu r certainly not a good choice 

I guess that's it for today
👍🏼
Edited by Gayu_K - 5 years ago