Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ..natasha..

Mya must be in her 30-35 age group?

Tar VS tila seniourach jala aahe na  😕

Yes then to just 10yrs difference.Not much
How can she say lahanpana pasun.
UmaGosavi thumbnail
Myra la ka asa watta ki she has any right on VS's personal life? Also, why isn't VS free to do what he wants?  
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Isha baba was telling her to leave the job so that she can continue her studies.
He dont care about VS being her boss.

Lekiche pratap kalyavar..kay vatel..dev jane😆
Gayu_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hetp

Lahanpana pasun was heights.
Myra ne VS la senior citizen karun takla😆
Dude he is just 46..

I swear
Lahanpanapasun mhanje Kay
Myra Kay 18 varshachi naahi aahe
She must be 30 or something
Viks is just 46 for God's sake don't treat him like a senior citizen 

Peace...
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Isha baba was telling her to leave the job so that she can continue her studies.

Lekiche pratap kalyavar..kay vatel..dev jane 😆

He will dump every blame on VS and say his naive bholi Isha was misled.  I hope Rupali can tell him it was actually Isha who was the more aggressive one.

I hate the very idea of next week's episodes, ugly and vicious 
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lekiche pratap kalyavar..kay vatel..dev jane 😆

Studies was just the reason he gave...

First heard tillus comment..about VS

Then he saw VS and Isha on road eating pav bhaji

Now Viks stopped her from going to banglore...personally

And zhendu bam came to ask about viks and isha

All these points are against VS...he will be blamed for everything...unless the background of each of this situations are cleared
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

He will dump every blame on VS and say his naive bholi Isha was misled.  I hope Rupali can tell him it was actually Isha who was the more aggressive one.

Exactly
Sagla blame VS var yenar aahe.. that he trap her.
But Isha utavli jhali hoti for confession not VS.🥱
Yesterday VS was clearing his own doubts about his feelings... presuming she is sleeping.

Also Im 100% sure...Isha heard just  "I love you"🤢 and not what he spoke about problems which might arise.

Isha if you want to marry VS... learn to keep secret and yes girl you should be matured.
Balishpana... kiti divas chalel
Edited by Hetp - 5 years ago
UmaGosavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaddyO

Actually, the viewers were misled with the sudden confession..they showed us the beautiful scene just to dump the next week's crappy episodes on us. I thought this serial would be free of any dumbness and too much negativity but this Z and M will not let us watch in peace.  Why this sudden love of Myra? Am so upset that they are totally ruining this  can-be-beautiful serial. 
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gayu_K

I swear
Lahanpanapasun mhanje Kay
Myra Kay 18 varshachi naahi aahe
She must be 30 or something
Viks is just 46 for God's sake don't treat him like a senior citizen 

Peace...

They are making a serial about unusual love story between older man younger woman but the way they portray VS he should be using a walking stick and gobble medicine pills and bundle up in sweaters!

If you have the guts to make a serial on bold subject have the guts to tell the story properly.  Don't go being apologetic about it, putting down his age at every chance.

Why can't they show VS as health freak fit happening dude who is full of mischief and life?

Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan, Milind Soman we can add names by the dozen.  Which century these writers live in?  According to them people in 40s should stop living!

fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all on thread #5  ❤️ it's awesome to start a new thread after such a beautiful magical confession, it was absolutely incredible the way VS talked about his feelings, I can not get enough of it, I must've seen that scene so many times, SB totally nailed it, I am totally speechless❤️ I was hoping that Isha will keep those beautiful moments in her heart, I really hope she heard everything, entire conversation, she should know what kind of a man VS is, and now can we get some amazing coenversations between the leads now? Now that he has accepted to himself, hope Cvs plan some alone time for these two to share their feelings, fears etc. 
Yes Vs does not know Isha knows but still he can at least try to spend time with her, now that you know she is your life, there is no going back, why not spend time with her to know more about each other, how can they get married without knowing each other, Can Cvs not think about these tracks than these sick Zende and Myra tracks? Who cares what they think, this story was started as a mature love story, can we get focus on our leads? 

I really want them to talk, and this time I want VS to talk with Isha, take the lead, them accepting each other and then VS should convince Isha's parents, he can do that, they will understand. And Isha should tell her parents how much she loves this man, I want some sensible mature conversations and not badnanmi business. We've all fallen for this story because we loved the concept, it's different and our leads chemistry. I mean who wants to see negative BS, where do you see in life so many negative people.. 

I have yet to watch today's episode but after those beautiful moments yesterday, I do not want to watch the shit today, and after reading all your posts it feels like I should just skip.. Why can't Cvs think out of the box? You could come up with this bold concept, and yes we love you for that but can you not carry it with elegance? Can we please get some sensible tracks? Please do not ruin this beautiful love story..❤️ and break our hearts..

All posts and comments 👏 you all are awesome, really enjoy all discussions here, @ Gayu, you said exactly what I wanted to say.. I just hope they do not ruin our adorable couple/characters.
Edited by fanraya - 5 years ago