Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Junaid and same old love story! 
So far good show..  I am actually liking the concept, its feels very realistic.. this is what happens when older sis is unmarried still at her age...
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

Junaid and same old love story! 

Junaid has 2 more shows on tv currently. I am watching Kyun Ki Ishq Paraye Farookht Nahin. ðŸ˜³
So far good show..  I am actually liking the concept, its feels very realistic.. this is what happens when older sis is unmarried still at her age...

Dominated sisters could be married too , like Najiba aba in Baba Jaani , and like my late aunt.😆
mimixoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Dominated sisters could be married too , like Najiba aba in Baba Jaani , and like my late aunt. 😆

I watch all junaid dramas.. something about him.. I am watching that one as well... I can't wait for next week episode.. hopefully now the junaid and momal love story starts...

How is baba jani??? Is it good?
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: mimixoxo

I watch all junaid dramas.. something about him.. I am watching that one as well... I can't wait for next week episode.. hopefully now the junaid and momal love story starts...

How is baba jani??? Is it good?

Ppl say it is good. but I can't bear those evil sisters and BIL ..I quit for a long time, then returned back after reading about the current storyline.😆 so I can't tell you it is good or not. I hardly watched half the episodes.😳
mimixoxo thumbnail

Ppl say it is good. but I can't bear those evil sisters and BIL ..I quit for a long time, then returned back after reading about the current storyline. 😆 so I can't tell you it is good or not. I hardly watched half the episodes.😳

i will skip it..
Are you watching junaid's drama with momal on aplus so good! I just finished the drama from last year ghari do ghari of junaid's so good!
awida thumbnail
Yes , I watch A Plus drama of Junaid. it is somewhat stupid. but I watch it for Junaid/ Mooomal. Moomal is an underrated actress. I love her acting in Tawaan too. 
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awida- when I got back to watching Baba Jaani this week, it instantly reminded me of the older sis here and her never ending taunts about "bringing you guys up after parents, bla bla bla" 😆
mimixoxo thumbnail

Yes , I watch A Plus drama of Junaid. it is somewhat stupid. but I watch it for Junaid/ Mooomal. Moomal is an underrated actress. I love her acting in Tawaan too. 

I love it :) Junaid and Moomal need to get together..  Moomal is so underrated and she her make up is so flawless :) She deserves more roles ..
awida thumbnail
I started watching this drama and I am liking it so far. Junaid and Rabab's pairing is good. Ali Ansari and Mariam Nafees suit each other. so does his sister with that collage fellow. Nadia is ok. At least she doesn't put me off many times! looking forward to see her downfall. Aly Khan is the best villain in Pak dramas. 
OST is amazing , It is Shuja's best work after Baaghi. 
Story is interesting. Loved how the fl stood for herself and left the house. Junaid as the rude husband is good, but I am waiting for his repenting track. 

Thank you everybody who suggested me watching this. I teally enjoy it.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ where are you watching it? I was watching on DM, but can't find epi 4..or was it 5 that I need to catch up on 😆