Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: kennashreign

Lovely update! Continue soon. 

Thank you love
-Rehanna- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
P.6.
Tapur held the door open "I'm so glad you called, I definitely wouldn't want you staying there alone after what happened" she wrapped her arms around Prerna who still shook "I had a date, but i'll cancel" 

"No" she shook her head "No, you go, go and have fun, honestly i'll be fine here" she sighed, Anurag was angry and confusing enough to busy her thoughts and prevent her from thinking about what had happened to her gallery "You look beautiful, I want all the details when you come back tonight" she paused and winked "If you come back tonight, now go" 

Kissing her cheek she scooted past her "Have fun with my brother" winking she shut the door leaving Prerna to look up at Anurag who had just walked down the stairs

"Hi, I hope you don't mind that I-" 

"Not at all" he seemed slightly concerned "Are you okay, you weren't hurt"?

"No, no i'm fine, just a little shaken" she coughed uncomfortably, unsure whether to bring up the party, did he even realise it was her? Would stating it be useful? "How are you uh, finding the city"?

"Hm, too many hopeful's in a city meant to be one that pushes you to follow your dream, it's hard to find the reality here" stepping down the last stair he turned to her "Tea, two sugars, milky"?

"How did you know"? She gasped

"Predictable I guess" he winked, using her own words against her "So, how bad was the damage"?

"It's gonna cost me, let's just say that" she huffed loudly "You know, i'm so angry more than anything, I worked so hard on that stuff, i've always been a good person, it just doesn't make sense" she shook her head sadly 

"Bad things happen to good people, here" he edged the cup toward her "Drink up while it's warm, are you hungry"? 

"Not to um be rude, but why are you being so nice"? Prerna knew as soon as he turned back and glared at her that she shouldn't have said anything, she had a really bad case of foot in mouth disease

"Your home was broken into, i'm not a monster you know" Anurag sighed and crossed his arms "Look, you're important to Tapur, therefore you're" 

"Don't" she interrupted "I don't need all of that, look tonight was really nice and I felt I saw another side of you, but I know you don't really like me, so please don't, i've had a hard enough day as it is" she looked down at her feet, unaware of what she had just blurted out  

He stepped forward, tipping her chin up "That was you"?

"Yes, who did you think it was"? 

Suddenly Prerna was now in a different light, no longer that annoyingly immature person, she was a woman with talent and an eye for the most beautiful pieces of art. He had underestimated her. "I" he frowned "I'm sorry, I had a good night too" he grabbed her hand "I'd like to start afresh, if that's okay with you, I haven't been the nicest guy" 

"Pfft, you don't say" she flinched after she heard herself speak "Sorry, that was" looking into his eyes she got lost once again "Unecessary" she spoke slowly, biting into her lip she sighed "Your eyes, there's just something about" she paused, her hand touching his cheek "I've honestly never seen anything like it" tracing his lips with her thumb she let out a shaky breath, the night had been a rollercoaster of emotions, yet one thing was clear he had been her saving grace throughout the whole experience, without sparing a thought to the consequences she briefly pressed her lips to the corner of his mouth "Thank you for saving my night from being a complete disaster" 

Anurag's gaze became hooded, his hand dropped to her hip and he lowered his head so his lips were on hers, he groaned out her name, for the first time instead of the usual 'Miss Sharma' and found he enjoyed how her body fit into his. 

She moaned when his kisses moved to her throat, hearing him say her name had done something to her. Gripping his shirt collar she ran her nails down his back, gasping when he pulled away, she rolled her lips then looked up at him, then simultaneously they both spoke 

"Tapur can never find out about this"

Anurag laughed "Right, um that was" he leant back into the side opposite her "Interesting" 

"Yeah, that's one way of putting it" she blushed, sipped her tea and tapped her foot "Things aren't going to be um-" 

"Awkward" he completed her sentence "A little, but it isn't anything to be worried about, emotions were high" the grey of his t-shirt only made his eyes stand out more and everytime she glanced into them it was like she was drowning 

"Is that all it was, high emotions, because your emotions aren't high" placing the cup down she strode toward him "There is something between us Anurag, something different, I know it and so do you" 

"I just, I don't think it's a good idea to start something we can't finish" he stroked her cheek with the back of his fingers "You are the most magnificent piece of art I have ever had the pleasure of setting my eyes on, but one day I will leave here and im not ready for-" 

"Then let's not think about then, think about now" placing the mug from his hands down on the side she cupped his cheek "Just kiss me Anurag, forget about tomorrow, live for today" Usually he wasn't one to listen to anyone, but this time, he did. 

All AnuPre stories have been updated as a thank you for all your love! Today (22nd) is my birthday and this was the only way I could celebrate with all of you, you'll have to excuse any crappy writing or mistakes as I wrote it all today and have updated a lot of stories! Anyway, much love x
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very Happy Birthday dear!:)
Amazing chapter as well ^.^
Much love <3