Stop blaming Mauli...

Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't understand why there are so many people blaming Mauli for running after Kunal? She is pregnant so she saw a glimmer of hope that she could have a happy family. She thought she had a chance to mend that relationship so she took it. She is in love with him so its obvious she became weak. Kunal's rejection was the one thing she needed to bring her out of her dream land.
Although, I have no hope from CVs for how they write Mauli's future. I don't think they butchered her character by making her go after Kunal.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamonn thumbnail

Yeah I notice people are doing that too. It's really gross. And, I think what Mauli did was out of her own love and the little hope she had. 7 years of love can't just wash away like Kunal. It comes across to me that he didn't even love her. Nah, Mauli's a Queen, she'll rise above and though, I detest Nandini, as a woman, I would like to see her show some selfless emotion and accept her wrong and rise too.

And you know what is appalling. I noticed that people are supporting Nandini like she did nothing wrong. 🤢 Some blind fans love Nandini so much because she got so called chemistry with Kunal.🤢 And they love her to an extent and ignore her deeds because DD is portraying her. 

So, when I watch these resentful and disgusting comments, I start to wonder if these people are fine if another woman can walk into their marriage and take their husbands away? I wonder if they'll be fine and brush it off and say their husband has chemistry with the other woman. 

Blind fans of K & N are blaming Mauli for coming in between the divine couple. They are resentful towards Mauli cause she's the wife and K & N are 'pure love' 🤢

Mentality  of  some people makes me wonder and snigger. 
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly he is her husband of 7 years.. If he is repenting and asking forgiveness, why shouldn't see try to rebuild their life again.. She is more emotional due to pregnancy hormones.. I don't mean she should forgive him at once but why shouldn't she talk with him!!! Edited by Jiggy7 - 5 years ago
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I actually would like to blame Dadi for weakening Mauli to some extent.
Whenever Mauli's tried explaining her reasons, Dadi & lately her MIL have
cut her off & start  their emotional advice . They have sort of discouraged her 
logical & practical  explanations. It's been all emotional talk & onesided reasoning from them.
Mauli takes a step forward & they push her back again & again.
That's been the most annoying part  to me. 😕

I can still understand if her feelings are still alive & some hopes for 
a revival of their marriage & his love to her. After all she spent 7 + years
with the guy & was looking forward to spending her life forever.

But sadly with hopes, comes more pain & with more severity.
We have seen this happen repeatedly. Enough of the pain & tears she's 
endured.
I really wish she realizes that it's all over & firmly proceeds with 
the divorce , so she can move on...
A new Mauli...new beginnings, new hopes & dreams...❤️

Edited by Mishfan - 5 years ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
7 years of marriage and she still loves kunal so she got hope thinking kunal realised his mistake.I understand that.
pamk06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think Mauli needed to go through this steps. It was a 7 year marriage and even after everything she still lives Kunal. She needed to kill that hope and acknowledge the fact that Kunal will come back to her and it had to come from Kunal. If she would have just divorced him and moved on, she would have always wondered that may be I did not try harder to reconcile, I did not give a chance to my relationship. But by going through this process, she now has firm confirmation that Kunal is no longer hers. Also, Kunal and her relationship is very verbal so she needed to hear from Kunal itself that their relationship is over and he loves Nandini. This will actually help her move on and now she will not look back.
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Was Mauli and Kunal married for 7 years? I thought they were married for only 3 and Nandini/Rajdeep were married for 7. 
Either way I thought it was unrealistic in the beginning when Mauli was so ready to cut Kunal off and divorce him because she saw that coocoo Nandini tell the doctor she will die without Kunal. No matter how big the betrayal is, when the love is that deep and real, that love is bigger than your own ego and self-respect. I am glad Mauli had hope because it shows her love was real. You don't give up on love that easily. She tried to make her relationship work for as long as she could. She won't ever look back at this ugly chapter and regret that she didn't try to make it work.