Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mira30

They are all male actors. There is difference between actors and actresses career. It's not easy for actresses to have stable acting career when they have children. They have to take care of their children, which male actors doesn't have to do and many actresses husband's doesn't want them to work in the industry after marriage. They usually take break for few years after marriage and then try to comeback but most of their comeback fails when the young actresses dominates the industry. Even Sridevi took long break after her marriage. Name one actress after the 90's that still had stable carrer after marriage. Only actresses that I know is Kareena and Vidya Balan. Kareena is so obsessed with her career aand most of the time her son stays with the Nanny but not everybody is lucky like her and Vidya doesn't have any kids yet.

Keeping aside the debate on male Vs female married actors, my question is what is the connection between marriage and the acting skills? Tabu, whether married or not, would've still been the same fabulous actress...What the TM is trying to say is that that the real talented people will end up at the top eventually- like the cream always settles in the top no matter how much you try to churn the milk and disturb the cream...
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Keeping aside the debate on male Vs female married actors, my question is what is the connection between marriage and the acting skills? Tabu, whether married or not, would've still been the same fabulous actress...What the TM is trying to say is that that the real talented people will end up at the top eventually- like the cream always settles in the top no matter how much you try to churn the milk and disturb the cream...

You have to work hard too along with the talent. Tabu had been doing back to back projects like the actors that you mentioned. Many actresses are not able to do that after marriage and many actresses doesn't get good roles after marriage.