Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: mans1234

Why u being Sry !! I like to understand different opinions .. your post gave me positive vibes .. actually I know they are adding / dragging few things for drama but at least they should be careful .. I mean the bloopers n all they are so off .. Hmm Ivl be honest i don't like too much women centric  shows coz in ITV they make FL loud n take everything on their shoulders n ML are just shown guilty n for romance ..
I opted this show coz I felt the approach is different n they want to focus on both FL n ML .. honestly the diagloues the one liners of Aditya n Urdu of Zoya was all so nice n meaning ful.. marriage track seh their direction n approach has changed a lot .. Sry but I found dramatic ..

I hope you r right n may be Aditya vl figure out eventually .. it is just that Idk but I feel BP way of showing things has changed a lot!! 

I hope they show him mending the dots as u said ... Hoping for the best !!

Thank u for the positivity ..  😃

U r welcome😃. Yea  this trck has quite a few bloopers. Hope they dont repeat it again. I believe cvs will maintain the balance between ML and FL lets hope for the good ;)
mans1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiruravi

U r welcome😃. Yea  this trck has quite a few bloopers. Hope they dont repeat it again. I believe cvs will maintain the balance between ML and FL lets hope for the good ;)

Yes hopefully!!😃
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@mans if I can get the last episode of the show I can tell u why this is happening. Second one mantra can be random,not every mantra. Third as shabla says cvs have used all religious symbols beautifully. The candle of church,daagha of mosque and other symbols of Hinduism. Pre leap u knew why they were behaving the way they were. Now it's a new journey for them still past is between them. Most important zoya wants to protect her love,her life whereas aditya goal is sukoon. Please understand his goal is sukoon. Not pyaar,dosti etc etc. His actions have to be looked through that lens. Zoya is the medium through which he is going to get sukoon. She is the fighter.he is the guiding force. To understand this better u need to know the dynamics of relation of Krishna and arjun and the war from 11th day to 14th day where arjun is seen Krishna is felt. Why he did what he did we understand only when the weapon shakthi goes from karna's hand. That too if u want to understand the relation or that friendship. I can't write more as I am typing from mobile. Only thing i want to tell us I am a writer. I can sense if it's a story or mindless things. If I can't connect u won't see me here writing. I have stopped analysing many shows like that as I couldn't connect the thread.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@hunnie,maryam,shubha,kiru thanks. @kiru yes he is the direction and she the fighter. If he is the flower she is the fragrance. The woman who doesn't want any power or wealth of hooda parivaar. Only the man aditya. She just wants to be in his heart.the question of Krishna to arjuna. Narayan without weapon or narayani sena. For arjun it was narayan without weapon. He just wanted his friends presence. The very same way yesterday in that palatial bed and a soft cushion the one that gave peace to zoya was aditya's hand. Her duva,her mannat just like Krishna was the only duva of arjuna.
mans1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@shruthi thanks !! I got what u trying to say  Edited by mans1234 - 5 years ago
mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing post. loved reading it . thechanting of the gayatri  mantra was beautiful.  yes the makers are portraying these amazingly -the church, the dargah, the ,lord krishna, the mor phank, the Maa durga, the image of zoya before the idol, the chanting of mantras.   
shruthiravi thumbnail
@mm I simply love the way the show has used the spiritual message of all religions.
CaramelCritters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully Deciphered Shruti. I can connect it with Krishna & Arjun & the Kurukhshetra war. Zoya chose Aditya her Krishna in front of the world at the day of Janmashtami. Arjun, the warrior, the fighter, the truth to be seen & Krishna, the guiding force, the truth to be felt. Between whom do you want to choose Krishna or Narayani Sena. Duryodhan told if Krishna fights as an warrior the Kauravas will be lost the war in one day. Krishna told I'll not fight, I'll only be the charioteer of my Parth (Arjun/Friend), I'll not take part in the battle. But he played the most important part guiding Arjun to the path of real 'Dharma'. He was unseen throughout the battle but without that force the Pandavas would never be the victorious. I'm loving this track of Bepannaah if CVs are really execute & balance this track well.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@caramel yes he proved to the world why arjun was right in choosing him and not his power. The immense trust arjun placed on his friend Krishna just delivered on that trust guiding him.
CaramelCritters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@caramel yes he proved to the world why arjun was right in choosing him and not his power. The immense trust arjun placed on his friend Krishna just delivered on that trust guiding him.

Exactly Krishna delivered on Arjun's immense faith. Similarly here Aditya will deliver on Zoya's faith. Indirectly in this way Zoya will show the real Aditya in front of world why she has chosen this man's 'saath'. Just like today's epi where he is truthful to his words. "Agar main apke khilaf kuch nahi sunn sakta to Zoya ke khilaf bhi kuch nahi sununga". Zoya indirectly shows the true self of Aditya to Harsh & Anjana that he is not a 'zoru ka gulam' what Anjana was telling to Harsh.