Gayatri mantra symbolism when zoya turns to face Durga maa

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I have not seen another show in recent past where mantras are used beautifully and upto the mark. Adiya wedding was a treat because of those mantras. Gayatri mantra is a mantra that is to be recited facing the Sun early morning as it is believed you will get wisdom and enlightment through Sun who is the source of light for the universe.  Yesterday anjana taunts zoya and she looks away from idol. Then aditya says every woman is a form of adiparashakthi and when she realizes the power she becomes goddess. He doesn't talk about nine forms,he just tells all women have inner power. Zoya turns and gayatri mantra plays. She will fight, but he is her direction. The Sun,aditya,source of wisdom and light who will remove her darkness and in return she will remove his darkness completing him. She is his proof of the belief that every woman is the form of adiparashakthi and is capable of taking independent decisions which are good for family and society. And he will prove her choice right.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shabla thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sruthi I have no idea and knowledge as to mantras but that durga scene was one of the well executed scene in the show...remember the church scene in mussorie...Aditya comes to the church only to find darkness...there was no light visible to him...then zoya comes and fills the entire church with candles...she brought the much needed warmth and ray of hope in his life...yesterday it was zoya who was looking for some light in the darkness surrounding her...Adithya indirectly told her that there is a goddess inside her and all she needs is to realise it's existence...makers of the show really know how to use religious symbolism's excellently...they have shown church, darga, lord Krishna and now maa durga...all of them in a meaningful way...i like this secular mentality...never seen before in any show... Edited by shabla - 5 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
U have explained it beautifully Shruthi n I loved that scene yesterday! Beautifully executed especially when they show Zoya turning her back to the idol 👏
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Aditya has always given her hope and strength in tough situations, made her realize her worth. Yesterday when Zoya entered the living room, she was confused and worried. Anjana's words spoiled her mood even more but Adi's words gave her inspiration and only Adi saw that confidence and firmness on her face and no one else. 
mans1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i really respect your writing & i appreciate how u connect everything and come up with a beautiful view point .. though i m not sure whether makers can think well or they just show random stuff ..
Bloopers have been a lot this week ! ok putting aside that they are trying to show that Zoya vl fulfill those 6 vachans that she made to Aditya after pheras ..i mean techincally she is breaking to protect the family and Aditya irrespective of the situation wont leave and somehow manage to give her that strength thats the 7th vachan he made !!

now i dont get is how Aditya  is so clueless .. i mean so many incidents happened he just takes them casually thinking it never happened .. i found that truly off .. i dont understand how can he not think ..nothing should stop not even zoya asking him to stop .. so my straight forward question is : Are we going to get ITV ML who just stands and supports thats all or he vl be shown thinking at all ..

Ok Zoya according to me can forward the msgs and inform Adi but taking single handlely on her looks like IDK .. 

Frankly before leap the show had more realistic approach n had better lines .. now i feel it has taken a dramatic approach ..this is my opinion .. pls. dont get me wrong .. 

may be u can just help me !! 
Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is one beautiful connection. I knw few mantras not much and in shows i cant differentiate mantras since all sounds similar to me due to the bgm beats. You beautifuly connected aditya and gayatri mantra di. He will be the direction and she will fight. In ur wedding mantra analysis you mentioned how aditya was carefully looking the path while taking pheres. 1s t he takes the lead makes the path and then zoya takes the lead nd fight her war. Now after ur explanation abt gayatti mantras i feel strday scene was similar to the pheres scene. He will be the direction guides her and she will fight.

When zoya took pheres she was turning back constantly nd seeing adi ,yesterday when zoya was praying adi turned and looked zoya. Adi will always be there for zoya  whether she realizes it or not.
Edited by Kiruravi - 5 years ago
Kaaria thumbnail
Amazing! How you connect everything. Great Post Shruti 

I loved the way Zoya was positioned in front of the goddess facing her back ... like taking a shape of Durga Maa , who wants to fight for her loved one's. And making a promise to protect them. ..standing in between the negative forces. 
Maryam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
agreed.. and u put it down in great words!
i felt like she is all determined and ready to fight for her aditya for her family.. she won't break down so easily now!
Kiruravi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mans1234

i really respect your writing & i appreciate how u connect everything and come up with a beautiful view point .. though i m not sure whether makers can think well or they just show random stuff ..

Bloopers have been a lot this week ! ok putting aside that they are trying to show that Zoya vl fulfill those 6 vachans that she made to Aditya after pheras ..i mean techincally she is breaking to protect the family and Aditya irrespective of the situation wont leave and somehow manage to give her that strength thats the 7th vachan he made !!

now i dont get is how Aditya  is so clueless .. i mean so many incidents happened he just takes them casually thinking it never happened .. i found that truly off .. i dont understand how can he not think ..nothing should stop not even zoya asking him to stop .. so my straight forward question is : Are we going to get ITV ML who just stands and supports thats all or he vl be shown thinking at all ..

Ok Zoya according to me can forward the msgs and inform Adi but taking single handlely on her looks like IDK .. 

Frankly before leap the show had more realistic approach n had better lines .. now i feel it has taken a dramatic approach ..this is my opinion .. pls. dont get me wrong .. 

may be u can just help me !! 

@bold: the thing is as we all knw BM is spying her but how she doesnt knw. She can forward the msg but what if the bm finds it !Then adi's life?? Untill she finds how she is being spyed or any clue about the culprit she cannot put anyone's life at risk. Actually strday adi said that he will find the culprit but she stopped him. She is emotionally reacting to the BM that is why till now she is not able to find anything once she starts thinking frm her brain she will reach the truth. 

I still believe that Adi will not be typical ITV ML. He already felt that someone is trapping zoya. He has all clues infront of him but he didnt get that spark once he gets it  he will join the dots and will get into action. 

P.S :   sorry u asked shruthi di but i interupted.just wanna share my opinion hope u dont mistake me:) 
mans1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiruravi

@bold: the thing is as we all knw BM is spying her but how she doesnt knw. She can forward the msg but what if the bm finds it !Then adi's life?? Untill she finds how she is being spyed or any clue about the culprit she cannot put anyone's life at risk. Actually strday adi said that he will find the culprit but she stopped him. She is emotionally reacting to the BM that is why till now she is not able to find anything once she starts thinking frm her brain she will reach the truth. 

I still believe that Adi will not be typical ITV ML. He already felt that someone is trapping zoya. He has all clues infront of him but he didnt get that spark once he gets it  he will join the dots and will get into action. 

P.S :   sorry u asked shruthi di but i interupted.just wanna share my opinion hope u dont mistake me:) 

Why u being Sry !! I like to understand different opinions .. your post gave me positive vibes .. actually I know they are adding / dragging few things for drama but at least they should be careful .. I mean the bloopers n all they are so off .. Hmm Ivl be honest i don't like too much women centric  shows coz in ITV they make FL loud n take everything on their shoulders n ML are just shown guilty n for romance ..
I opted this show coz I felt the approach is different n they want to focus on both FL n ML .. honestly the diagloues the one liners of Aditya n Urdu of Zoya was all so nice n meaning ful.. marriage track seh their direction n approach has changed a lot .. Sry but I found dramatic ..

I hope you r right n may be Aditya vl figure out eventually .. it is just that Idk but I feel BP way of showing things has changed a lot!! 

I hope they show him mending the dots as u said ... Hoping for the best !!

Thank u for the positivity .. 😃
Edited by mans1234 - 5 years ago