Here a little on Fawad Ashraf

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
According to Mahima, πŸ˜›

Maraim hates journalism. Yet, she will fall in love with Fawad Ashraf (Param Singh ), who practices the more market-oriented journalism rather than the truth-seeking variety ."

Precap suggests Fawad has serious issues with his Mom. Well I don't support his mom either. πŸ€“ She was much cold and bad to Mariam before leap (according to updates). High chances this lady has done something major in past which has disturbed their families or may be Fawad lost someone very close to him because of her. πŸ˜” Mind it, Fawad had an elder brother before leap, the actor playing the role call it a quit and... may be he's dead. πŸ€”

I'm trying to get into the story...thoda thoda. So far so good. Liked their romantic scenes, it was good. πŸ˜† Fawad wanted to hit the guy and mil gaya eye lock ka chance. The scene was cute, well didn't felt that thrilled and that's fine...😳 naye naye hain we'll adjust with time but... I wish  the makers comes up with an original background tune for Fawad and Mariam. BG tunes plays major role in creating that thrill and excitement towards jodi.

P.s: There's an article on Mariam go through and comment for a better forum ranks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why is Soniya Di reserving on every post. πŸ˜²
Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Romi Di, market oriented journalism means Fawad won't mind going for the wrong?πŸ˜•
Liked their cute eye lock scene. Agree, Fawad and Mariam should have own BG tune. β€οΈ
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Happy to know that he will be practicing market oriented journalism..that will be more interesting..I am tired of pure white leads.
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This Fawad Ashraf is aggressive. He isn't too easy to be handled by anyone. Looking forward to more on Fawad and his background story. 
Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣
harshi0043 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And I though he is in army stuff🀣
Slayerkajal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fawad and Marium '' love story is definitely going to be interesting. I m already loving their scenes πŸ˜› 
Shirtless Fawad  drooling karna to Banta hai πŸ˜›πŸ€£ 
Par mujhe eye lock thoda Jayda Lamba lagaπŸ˜† 
Marium cab me baitha ne k bahane peeche padi hai πŸ€£ 
Fawad Ko uski mom se kya issue uska mujhe kuch idea nahi hai , leap se pehle ki story nahi pata.
Nice post Romi πŸ˜ƒ
premish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Commented. 😊
Eagerly waiting for Fawad's side of story.
Thank you for the post.
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'll use my free time tonight to catch up with the show at the bridge. Cya soon.