Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Twitter par kisine reply Kiya hai ki jho song fawad and mariam ke liye bajta hai Woh show ke liye hai. I am so glad, jab se song sung hai tab se Google me search Kar Raha thi lol 
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeartBeat321

Twitter par kisine reply Kiya hai ki jho song fawad and mariam ke liye bajta hai Woh show ke liye hai. I am so glad, jab se song sung hai tab se Google me search Kar Raha thi lol 

Tum forum ki baat twitter pe le gayi?😲😕🤔
Fawad and Mariam k liye ek BG tune hone chahaye...something instrumental. 😳
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So Fawad is chasing the lead story for money . He wants to make money out of the story as how Majaas become terrorist. Majaas was labled as terrorist but nobody knew what was the back story behind it, including Mariam. So Fawad wants to sell that jucy news and make money. But for Mariam she wants to know what was the back story behind the bomb blast and the accusations on Majas for sure she knew that her father was not a terrorist. Infact he was an idealist and Mariam wished to become a journalist like her father.. so the story itself on the opposites. Ive no idea what happened to Fawad that he hates everyone and his hatrad for women. But it's interesting. What i like in his character is him being mysterious. Edited by Preethi1 - 5 years ago
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Tum forum ki baat twitter pe le gayi? 😲😕🤔
Fawad and Mariam k liye ek BG tune hone chahaye...something instrumental. 😳

Main lekar Nahi gyi Kisi aur me poccha that lol. Maybe yehi song Ka instrumental bg tune bhi ho😉
Edited by HeartBeat321 - 5 years ago
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi1

So Fawad is chasing the lead story for money . He wants to make money out of the story as how Majaas become terrorist. Majaas was labled as terrorist but nobody knew what was the back story behind it, including Mariam. So Fawad wants to sell that jucy news and make money. But for Mariam she wants to know what was the back story behind the bomb blast and the accusations on Majas for sure she knew that her father was not a terrorist. Infact he was an idealist and Mariam wished to become a journalist like her father.. so the story itself on the opposites. Ive no idea what happened to Fawad that he hates everyone and his hatrad for women. But it's interesting. What i like in his character is him being mysterious.

He's looking for sensation story and Majaaz can offer the same.
Majaaz was termed as terrorist during his visit to Pak. I think he was framed by Ayaat (M's biological mothers) and nobody knows. Well looks like Fawad and Maraim will team up with Majaaz and do something.😕
Coming to Fawad... Fawad hates his mom...he's resembles Randhir. 😒 Agar randhir k jaisa dikhate rahe toh hum bhi pehle wale ban jayenge... Badtameez and fighters. 🤣
Preethi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He's looking for sensation story and Majaaz can offer the same.
Majaaz was termed as terrorist during his visit to Pak. I think he was framed by Ayaat (M's biological mothers) and nobody knows. Well looks like Fawad and Maraim will team up with Majaaz and do something.😕
Coming to Fawad... Fawad hates his mom...he's resembles Randhir. 😒 Agar randhir k jaisa dikhate rahe toh hum bhi pehle wale ban jayenge... Badtameez and fighters. 🤣

hum shareef kab tey?😛 he s mixture of RD and Dhruv😆 
loveparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever! This show resemble highly in terms of characters and relationships for Param'd charaacch. ðŸ˜›
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi1

hum shareef kab tey?😛 he s mixture of RD and Dhruv😆 

I'm the most innocent member of this group.😳😳😳 Bas chedo nahi.😃
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveparsh

Whatever! This show resemble highly in terms of characters and relationships for Param'd charaacch. ðŸ˜›

Mujhe na kya lagta hai jaan boojh k Randhir jaisa dikha rahe hain and agreed somehow the show resembles to SH. 🥱
loveparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Mujhe na kya lagta hai jaan boojh k Randhir jaisa dikha rahe hain and agreed somehow the show resembles to SH. 🥱

I think Param ko cast hi isliye hain... don't know. Feel like it 
Yaar...we haven't come here to see the same type of character for Param just on a new channel and new attires. I wanted to see something different from Param. He has immense talent.