Agnifera

Anyone watching the show after the leap?

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Today I watched Agnifera after a very long time, almost one year. New story has begun after leap. I liked today's episode. But since I have not watched the show for a long time so don't know many things. Someone please explain what happened before leap and what's the story after leap so far.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yukkufan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have been watching this show regularly only for Yukti Kapoor..
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I watched a couple of episodes. I must say, the leap has brought in a freshness to this show. Otherwise it was becoming boring as hell. Now at least it is entertaining. I really liked Agni. Yukti is rocking it. Kishen is also a good character. Karan is doing a great job as Kishen. But I must say, Sakshi is a huge letdown. She's simply trying to ape Ragini but failing miserably. Sometimes her character is really irritating too. But that's not surprising considering Srishti was a mega irritating character. It is good to see that Revati is getting it back from her own granddaughter. This woman used to get everything through crook and cheat and now she's being cheated by her own granddaughter. Karma is really a bitch. And it's hilarious that people really believe Ragini killed Baiju. Come on, if Ragini did it then she would have admitted it without any drama. That's one good thing about Ragini. She has a spine unlike those useless Singhs. I really hope Agni clears her mom's name ASAP. This Sakshi taunting Ragini without any reason is really irritating.
altgr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: janecastle

I watched a couple of episodes. I must say, the leap has brought in a freshness to this show. Otherwise it was becoming boring as hell. Now at least it is entertaining. I really liked Agni. Yukti is rocking it. Kishen is also a good character. Karan is doing a great job as Kishen. But I must say, Sakshi is a huge letdown. She's simply trying to ape Ragini but failing miserably. Sometimes her character is really irritating too. But that's not surprising considering Srishti was a mega irritating character. It is good to see that Revati is getting it back from her own granddaughter. This woman used to get everything through crook and cheat and now she's being cheated by her own granddaughter. Karma is really a bitch. And it's hilarious that people really believe Ragini killed Baiju. Come on, if Ragini did it then she would have admitted it without any drama. That's one good thing about Ragini. She has a spine unlike those useless Singhs. I really hope Agni clears her mom's name ASAP. This Sakshi taunting Ragini without any reason is really irritating.

Ragini, Srishti, Anuraag all have died?????
janecastle thumbnail
About the storyline, I'm not completely sure what happened but this is what I understood:
Srishti's psycho lover Shekar comes back with Vishu's face. But Srishti's in love with Baiju. Ragini and Baiju get involved in some drugs thing (Shekar's trap). Baiju get shot and killed. Everyone think Ragini did it since she was pointing gun at him but actually Shekar killed him. Ragini is sent to jail and everyone including her father disown her. Srishti learns Shekar's truth and kill him. But she's also fatally wounded. She gives birth to her and Baiju's baby before dying and names her Sakshi. On the other side, Ragini tell everything to a jail warden and makes her promise to take care of her daughter, Agni. Also warden tell the family that the baby is dead as per Ragini's wish. The warden takes transfer to some other place and takes the baby with her.
Leap: Both Agni and Sakshi are grown-up and the Singh family, except Revati, is dead (I think). Agni is a police officer and Sakshi is a crook(Revati thinks that she's a doctor). Agni learns the truth about her family and comes back to clear her mother's name. Sakshi hates Agni and Ragini while Revati is happy to see Agni alive.
janecastle thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: altgr

Ragini, Srishti, Anuraag all have died?????

I think so. Ragini and Srishti are dead for sure. But I am still confused about what happened to Anurag and the rest of the Singh family.
Yukkufan thumbnail
Baiju was sent to jail becoz of solid who got involved with shekhar for money who was in turn asked to get baiju jailed by shekhar but Ragini got to know that solid has done that drug business in order to get baiju jailed so she made a plan with police wala and baiju to get solid trapped .Ragini made a plan that she will get drugs sell in front of solid so that she gets to know the real guy behind all this and baiju can be proved innocent but on the day when baiju ,solid and policeman was there along with Ragini who all were just playing the game with solid ,there Shekhar came and shot baiju while Ragini was just pointing the gun ...Everyone,even Anurag didnot agreed to Ragini.. Irritating shristi too has destroyed every clue that could prove Ragini is innocent..she destroyed the letter which Ragini wrote before the death of baiju and she killed Shekhar too..after that they have not shown Anurag and rest of the family ..Ragini gave her daughter to jailer who believed her to be innocent .Ragini and Shristi both died and Anurag was not shown after meeting to Ragini in jail..Anurag's dad and revati was given Shristi's daughter.
Yukkufan thumbnail
Yeah agni is rocking with kishan and that irritating sakshi like her mother shristi is doing overacting again