Arakshi Fanfiction: The Secrets of Midnight (Part 3 Updated)

EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushikeepsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey.. Nice to see you..
Thanks for new story.. I am feeling like dancing
Coming to prologue It's trilling.. 
Prologue looks like full of suspense.. May b that girl is sakshii.. Waiting for story... So sakshi full on action mood me hogi..

Thanks a lot..๐Ÿ˜Š
Arakshi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผFirst thank you so much  and story is awesome  i love sakshi  and arjun  whare is he 

Edited by Arakshi234 - 5 years ago
Sweetyhaldar thumbnail
Full suspense thriller...i m so excited...plzzz thodi lambi story likhna ...plzz...thank you so muchhh
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow back with bang
very nice prologue
waiting for updates
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for late
congratulations eshu being momy! love to newborn!
wow suspense thriller
and who is this counting murders?
waiting for you to update

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 5 years ago
pinky_81002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice 
Update soon
I am new here don't know how to check update if don'the mind pLz pm me 
And thank you @Marathi_Mulgi for suggesting me the stories

Tritiya Bishwas

Iqbal Khan
Edited by EshaalYousufzai - 5 years ago
aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I like it
I love suspense
Update next part soon

Chapter one:

Ayesha entered the house and sighedin relief seeing the house still in dark. No sound caught her ears. As soon asshe entered her room light came to life. Sameer was sitting in the bed with ascowl on his face.

Sameer: Itni rat ko kaha gyi thiAyesha? Washroom mein check kar liya, kitchen, balcony har jaga dhond liya. Umkahi nehi mili.

Ayesha cursed under her breath. Sheraked her brain for some excuse.

Ayesha: Who main garden gyi thi.Thodi taji hawa khane.

Sameer's scowl got deeper.

Sameer: Itni rat ko?

Ayesha bit down her lower lips.

Ayesha: Sameer uss accident ke badse meri yeh halat hai. Ammunition expert se ek apahij housewife ban gyi. Pichlitin mahino se iss wheelchair pe band padi hoom. Ghutan hota hai mujhe. Thak gyihoom main.

Sameer's gaze softened up. He knewthat he was being harsh on him. But he was also worried damn it!

Sameer: Sorry Ayesha. I am reallyreally sorry.

Sameer got up from bed and went toAyesha who was sitting in the wheelchair with a look of helplessness on herface and it didn't suit her. He held her hand and helped her sitting in thebed. He gently hugged her as if to wash away all the heartache that accidentcaused her.

~*~

Sakshi entered the house and checked the clock. It was past 3 AM. Sakshithrew her bag away and sighed. At least one thing is done.

Sakshi: Chalo kuch to hua. Aab jaldi so jati hoom. Kal office bhi janihai.  Agar late ho gyi to Akdu chdeginehi.

She was about to sleep when her hand caught up with the locket she broughtwith herself today. One corner of her mouth lifted up. It was the trophy shewon today. Trophy of her first taste of victory.

Next Morning-

Sakshi ran to the door of conference room as it was already late. Shecollided with Iqbal and with a vicious thud she fell down on her back.

Sakshi: Owe! Main mar gyi hoom aaj.

Iqbal surpassed his smile and extended his hand.

Iqbal: Uth jayie Miss Anand. And am really sorry.

Sakshi accepted the help and got up. Her back was on fire it seemed. Shenoticed that Iqbal was having a perfect poker face.

Sakshi: No it's okay Sir. Mujhe dhyan rakhna chahye tha.

She dusted her clothes and wondered if Iqbal was having gala time insidehis mind.

Sakshi (in mind): Man mein laddoo fut rahe honge. News of the day, MissSakshi Anand fall in her hips!

Just then another voice boomed. It was none other than the Akdu himself.

Arjun: Agar apka girna aur apne apko sambhalna ho gya ho to kripya karkehamein join karenge?

Sakshi squinted her eyes. Today the akdu seems utterly furious. But why?Sakshi shook her head and brushed away the thought. Only Arjun knows what doeshe want. No that came out wrong. Not even Arjun knows what he wants.

In conference room everyone was waiting along with the new recruit TritiyaBishwas. After Ayesha's accident they had to take a new member. Tritiya tookthe place. A case has arrived. A man has been killed near a mandir not far fromthere. The thing that caught the attention of ETF is the man who got killed hadbeen on the top list of wanted person of ETF. After the briefing they set outfor the place. Though Shree tried to protest saying that there is no reason togo as he was already a criminal but after a stern look from both the ACPs gothim on track.

The crime scene looked usual. Nothing out of space. Nobody has seen orheard anything. After the basic inspection they sent the body to forensic.

Sakshi was wandering at the edge of the crime scene with bored expressionwhen something shiny caught her eyes. She went near to inspect and what she sawblew her mind away. She did a quick scan to make sure that no one was watching.Then she took the thing and put it on her bag safely.

Sakshi grimaced and muttered under her breath.

Sakshi: All the things we do for love!

Edited by EshaalYousufzai - 3 years ago