Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nkfan

Lovely OS. How I wish at least some of the dialogues are there in the show and similar confrontation happens. Munna Swati Milan was very cute. Loved it.

thanks you dear! I hope so too that Swati ka redemption is ekdum dhartifaad! SwaMun bhi patch up hoga!
Radkam thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaaru26

Very Nice OS

Swati's redemption is very much needed and you have brought out Swati's conversation beautifully, be it Swana convo or Swamun...
Wish such confrontation happens in the show as well
And the much needed slap to Car...I want that to happen in the show as well by someone from our PVKM gang...

Swati gang mein toh wapas aayegi! After all Naina's VO mentioned they r still going strong today! But I am glad I could bring out both the patch ups well! Car is a spoilt brat hell bent on revenge, God knows why...its not like uska personally kuch bigada hai! I think show mein too, the meaning of his character and purpose hasn't come out clearly! Its just rivalry for tashan! 😕
Radkam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratnarao12

Top class

I am sure we will get something like this too ..even if we don't reading this has given immense pleasure

Awesome OS
Loved it

Thanks for the pm❤️

thanks! I m glad I cd fill full up coz v know CVs might give us some out of the box things but also leave a lot of u closed loops! 🥱
Radkam thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

Wow... wow... wow... superb Radhika.
I hope that it happens same in our show also. I am able to visualize each and every dialogue and scene. This is the best way for the redemption of Swathi. Most importantly all of them need to talk and know why and how all these issues happened.
Pls do write more.

thank you Seema so much! I can c that u absolutely loved it! Glad it cd come to life for u! Yes, communication is the key in any relationship and all of them hv been missing it...but honestly uss time aisa hota tha...even hv experienced this and hv lost some great friends due to this! Coz v hardly ever had heart to heart convos, friends or lovers, same prob! 😭
Radkam thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaniladki

Radhika it was superb... Each dialogue was so apt and impactful... You closed all the loops and showed how both sides were faulty .. If Swati was wrong Munna and rest of the gang was wrong too... Just loved your version

thanks yaar! I m glad I cd close some loops!!yes Swati was wrong, but others have been at fault too taking her for granted. This incident wd teach them to not take anytime granted, within the gang or outside in the world and respecting everyone's identity is imp, even if it is ur bestie!
Radkam thumbnail

Originally posted by: mystique123

Superb Radhika👏👏

From the romantic moments to Kartik's wicked plan to Swati's realization to Kartik's humiliation to Swati's Redemption to the much awaited Reunion of both love and friendship, the plot, sequence and conversation was spot on⭐️

Naina and Swati were saved from the pain of losing each other and yet again proved that Friendship is that partnership where best friends will always find a way back and not lose each other.

I just don't want to underestimatethe power and warmth of Munna's and Swati's love in the midst of Swati-Naina reunion. It was indeed so emotional but at the same time heartwarming to see the confrontation, pouring out their angst and pain and finally confessing their love.

Loved it lots.❤️

thank you OSHA for the lovely words! U love your saying on friendship! Totally agreed that beat friends, like true lovers, would find their way back. Love and friendship are two different but most emotions and relations of life. Both h their own place and ad b teated with equal respect! I am glad it came out well! 😳 I always look forward to your comments!
Radkam thumbnail

Originally posted by: loftynoni

What an awesome piece of writing

Could actually imagine it happening in the show
great work

love
suhani

thank you Suhani! I m glad ot came to life for u! 😃
Radkam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy_ani

Superb os

But munna ko swati ki importance samjhni chahiye
U write beautifully isme koi doraye nhi but swati munna ke bich conversation thori detail me hona chahiye I Mean pehle munna takta nhi tha pandat pandat karte or ab jab wo ladki uski ho gayi to uski koi value nhi relationship me sabke samne ek dusre ki kamiya dhaakte he ese bezzati nhi karte pyar ki dosti ki dono Apni alag jagah he munna ne ek ko itni value dedi ki dusra kahi dur chut gaya he takes swati for granted
If possible can you plz write one more os on dem it's a request plz

Swati Naina's Milan was superbly written everything was awesome bas munna swati convo detail me chahiye tha remorse pain hurt guilt realization

Hope meri request mano aap

hi Ramya! I m glad u liked Swati Nina reunion! Actually initially I was planning to end there and then hough SwaMun patch up tab likhoongi jab show mein hoga..but I felt it incomplete and wanted to end on a happy note with the gang together! So ir was kinda short in that part. Another reason is , SwaMun relation May b strong but currently it lacks the depth of samaina...so every aspect in their relation would be easily upar upar se hut that doesn't mean they dnt care for each other! U r right for both friendship was more imp than love . Even Swati broke with Munna almost when Naina broke with Sam. Their dynamics change according to samaina which is actually wrong and hence that dialog by Naina that one relation should interfere with another.
I vl try to write when SwaMun vl b shown in the show, I vl find an idea to write on them & their heartfelt confession & reconciliation. Filhaal unique dhartifaad idea nahi aa taha! 😲 ⭐️
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing OS Radhika
Now you've raised the bars for Swati-Naina reunion..if CVS don't give me something so good, I'll be dissapointed
Booklover94 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome,radhika!!
Aww,Kaash aise hi show mein bhi hojaye😳
Swana and Swamun back together❤️it was beautifully written,and I loved how nicely you resolved the entire issue😳
Loved it!!