Chetan Bhagat Gives 'Proof' Against Accuser Ira Trivedi - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago
that is y i say media trial is wose. innocent till proven guilty doesnt exist when it comes to men in social media dictionary and also national media. real feminist should support both side but go silent when women r found fake.. also there should be punishment for such women. hope he sues her big timeEdited by SakthLaunda - 5 years ago
rainar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackPanther7

Another gold digger attention seeker "Feminist" exposed👏

Misandrists who say stupid things like "women dont lie" "believe all women" "dont hear both sides", " dont want evidences" or "dont want due course of laws" are wannabe gold diggers, harassers and social climbers.

Bcoz even a Monkey will know that women lie about everything. Just ask women to say their age for a start!😆

Women lie about everything, just ask women to say their age for a start? Why do you hate women so much? 😕 😕

Originally posted by: ZackKnightRocks

Wow, is that it? Why is she confidently spewing on twitter that it was friendly banter then. So wrong. 🤢 Definitely, if she said the abuse took place in 2010 then she's lying about the whole thing.

yeah such people cause damage to such movements to get their agenda done🤢
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That is sad if she lied. She is harassing Bhagat now. 

Let's focus on Alok Nath, Vikas Behl, Sajid Khan and MJ Akbar and casting directors. Many women complained about them. A lot of other media men have already been fired or have resigned. 
Edited by LifeOLicious - 5 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think what is real harrasment and what not it's easily understood. Let's not on focus on such things but on the real survivors and their stories. A movement shouldn't be shamed due to attention seekers. 
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Let's focus on Alok Nath, Vikas Behl, Sajid Khan and MJ Akbar and casting directors. Many women complained about them. A lot of other media men have already been fired or have resigned. 

Exactly. Some people calling it joke just because of some attention seekers is wrong. After a long time the real victims or should I call survivors have come out. Let's support them. See the good side of it. 
hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRager

Bingo! Playing right into the hands of misogynists who want the status quo to remain. The glee is obvious in this thread and from certain other threads/ids on this forum itself. I can imagine the situation elsewhere. 

It is really sickening the glee with which people will seize on to one instance of a woman lying to discredit an entire movement while disregarding every other instance in which the woman was telling the truth. The usual suspects on this forum. 

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

And why not focus on falsely accused men and fake women victims???

I do hope male who have truly abused serves punishment but so do all gold digging and victim playing feminazis gets thrashed equally. Public defamation is also a major crime which ruins ones image in public limelight
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
This is what happens when MeToo is strictly restricted to the entertainment industry. There are bound to be people who use this initiative for her own personal gains thereby diluting it.
Lets not undermine how it feels to be falsely accused of something. I don't mean Chetan B but in general, it can also have devastating consequences on a family. 

Need to focus on the real stories and also hope there is a shift to other professions' and their stories of harassment. 
xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlackPanther7

Another gold digger attention seeker "Feminist" exposed👏

Misandrists who say stupid things like "women dont lie" "believe all women" "dont hear both sides", " dont want evidences" or "dont want due course of laws" are wannabe gold diggers, harassers and social climbers.

Bcoz even a Monkey will know that women lie about everything. Just ask women to say their age for a start!😆

I find it very funny when people say women wont lie about such things. People are so delusional here. Women lie about such things in general yeh toh fir bhi bollywood hai.

People have no issues with those womens who are coming up with fake stories because of their personal issues. They dont care about the image of the person who is accuses falsely.