Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ZackKnightRocks

Wait... just because she flirted with him, it means she can't be sexually abused? People have been sexually abused right when they are ready to even have sex with the person. Just because a girl was flirtatious doesn't mean it's proof that she wasn't sexually abused.

These e-mails are from 2013. So CB abused her in 2010(acc to her), why was she flirting with him in 2013? If i was in her place, i won't flirt with the guy who sexually abused me.
Edited by YouKnowNothing - 5 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: YouKnowNothing

These e-mails are from 2013. So CB abused her in 2010(acc to her), why was she flirting with him in 2013? If i was in her place, i won't flirt with the guy who sexually abuse me.

Wow, is that it? Why is she confidently spewing on twitter that it was friendly banter then. So wrong. 🤢 Definitely, if she said the abuse took place in 2010 then she's lying about the whole thing. Edited by ZackKnightRocks - 5 years ago
Sociopath thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZackKnightRocks

Wow, is that it? Why is she confidently spewing on twitter that it was friendly banter then. So wrong. 🤢 Definitely, if she said the abuse took place in 2010 then she's lying about the whole thing.

Yes, acc to her, he abused her in 2010. Because of people like her, the moment is gonna ruin and no one will get justice
reallygotme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
These fake allegations will successfully kill this movement that could have actually brought out a revolution in the Indian patriarchal society
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree ZNR just because someone may have flirted doesn't mean there couldn't have been abuse or harassment after. I also can understand how a woman could feel compelled to try to interact normally in public with someone powerful or influential who's abused or harassed her in the past. I do not understand how a woman who claims she was harassed or abused in the past would justify sending this kind of email/text privately to the alleged perpetrator. Seems shady on the surface. 
These are all dirty dirty people 😲😲
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
so, one fake victim is out...  this is definitely shocking, since I dont think any real victim would interact with her harasser in such way.

This is why we need to be careful while judging the cases... cases like Alok Nath and Vikas Bahl seems genuine, cases like these are gonna ruin the movement...
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
2013 to 2017 
Tweets to him
Made chief guest in 2015

BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shame! Creating hurdles for genuine ones🤢
Another gold digger attention seeker "Feminist" exposed👏

Misandrists who say stupid things like "women dont lie" "believe all women" "dont hear both sides", " dont want evidences" or "dont want due course of laws"  are wannabe gold diggers, harassers and social climbers. 

Bcoz even a Monkey will know that women lie about everything. Just ask women to say their age for a start! 😆
Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago