Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update 
Love it
Continue soon
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Chapter 7

Guddan asked to him any problem Mr. Jindal if I call her antara Di? N if u have so then it's Ur problem.

AJ asked ok tell me one thing tum Antara ko di bula Rahi ho but main tumko kis angle se uncle Lagta hu?

Guddan just burst out laughing n AJ was looking her she said are so pahle se chal raha hai isiliye bol deti hu I m not calling u uncle jab se hamari Shaadi hui hai still apko koi problem hai to bolo??

Akshat joined his hand in front of her n said Nahi Devi mujhe koi problem Nahi hai ab aapki aagya ho to main so lu??

Guddan replied in ashirwaad tone avashay vats

Akshat burst out in laughing n guddan was looking him it was for the first time this akdu was laughing he was looking so cute n pure innocent like a baby.

As Akshat realised ki she was staring him he stopped n asked kya hua??

Guddan replied aap hanste hue bahut achche lagte Hain lekin suniye bahar ja k smile mat kijiyega agar koi or mere pati ki  is hot n happening smile pe fida ho gayi to Mera kya Hoga ???

Just then she realised what does she have said she just keep her eyes down it was the first time she was saying him Mera pati for the first time she claimed him as her husband.

Just then she realised what does she have said she just keep her eyes down it was the first time she was saying him Mera pati for the first time she claimed him as her husband.

Akshat came to her n said to main us ladki ko kah dunga ki MERI ek bahut hi cute little monster biwi hai

Guddan saw him he was teasing her achcha MATLAB main monster ho gayi waah kya tareef hai ek to subah se bhookhi pyaasi rahi ye sunne k liye had hai Mr. Jindal aap aisa kaise mujhe monster bol Sakte Hain

Jaise tum mujhe uncle bolti thi vaise .

Jaise tum mujhe uncle bolti thi vaise .

He replied teasingly as he was loving that guddan is getting irritated but she can't say anything to him.

Ab agar Aapka time pass ho Gaya ho to can we sleep she asked

Jii main change Kar k aata hu Akshat went to washroom.guddan arranged the bed  n went to her balcony. She saw the water jug was empty she took the jug n went to downstairs get the water n saw that AJ was making the partitions she asked Mr. Jindal aaj to barish BHI nahi ho Rahi h phir kyo aap ye partitions Bana rahe hai?

Akshat replied tum sach me pagal ho so jao chupchaap apni side par mujhse Bahas mat karo.goodnight

Goodnight Mr. Jindal n they both slept

The moon was the witness of a love story  which is going to start.

Hi guys sorry for the late update I know it's very short but a little bit busy in Diwali prep will try to update soon

If u guys wanted to write me on some scenes pls reply below I will write it in the next chapter pls pls comment below

Goodnight Mr. Jindal n they both slept

The moon was the witness of a love story  which is going to start.

Hi guys sorry for the late update I know it's very short but a little bit busy in Diwali prep will try to update soon

If u guys wanted to write me on some scenes pls reply below I will write it in the next chapter pls pls comment below

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Such a beautiful update
Loved it
Guddan was able make AJ laugh 
Really excited to see their journey of love
Plzzz do continue soon
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 
Love it
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Aww such beautiful and cute scenes between hubby n wife😳
I love the banter hot smile n cute monster biwi😆
Please update soon
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
just read the last 3 updates in 1 go..
loved it! ❤️

specially last conversation between Akshan in chapter 7 
its sooo cute 😳

continue soon 😊
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Chapter-8

The next morning was quite normal they both wake up took bath n went down for the breakfast. Akshat was doing his breakfast he received a call from the client. After the call was over maa asked to AJ kya hua lallla kiska phone tha?

He replied maa wo ek meeting k liye teen din k liye masoori Jana padega. Vardaan Kishore aap log restaurant sambhal lenge aisi ummeed h mujhe. He saw that guddan was sad a little bit after the breakfast was over she went to their room AJ came besides n asked her kya hua itna udaas kyon ho mujhe laga ki main do din k liye bahar ja Raha hu to tumko Khushi hogi. She replied Mr. Jindal Aapne aisa kaise Soch liya bus BAAT ye hai ki main bore ho jaungi is Ghar me Aapke or maa k alava koi mujhse zyada BAAT Nahi karta or aap chale jayenge to main to poori Tarah se bore ho jaungi.

Just then maaa came n said to Tu b chali ja na iske sath Akshat replied ha that's a great idea tum b chalo she replied magar fayda kya aap ko to business meeting attend Karni h maa replied are to din me meeting Kar lega shaam ko ghoom aana tum log she replied thik h maa

Akshat called his travel agent to arrange tickets then he said shaam ki flight h packing or lena. He went to the door n came back agar koi problem na ho to MERI BHI packing Kar dogi kya?? She replied ok Kar dungi he said kapde bata du kon se rakhne h she replied kya faayda Sab to black k hi combination h Kuch BHI pahniye she said with a tedha Munh main sham ko milta hu pls be on time. She said ok.

In the afternoon she packed the luggage and came downstairs just then Lakshmi n saru bahu entered Lakshmi said Dekh Rahi h saru is budhau ne hamari dhai Saal ki Shaadi me mujhe mere baby boo k sath dinner pr b jaane Nahi Diya or Yaha us chuhiya k Saath masoori me romance Karne Ka rahe Hain bahut shauk h na use ghoomne jaane Ka ab Dekh main kya Karti hu. Saying this she removed all the woolens from guddan's bag. N closed the bag n left the room. When Akshat came he checked his bag which was perfectly packed n he called guddan n said waah kya BAAT h Bina Kisi Galti k bag pack I m impressed she replied tareef Ka shukriya ab chale.

In flight

They were sitting by each other side guddan was quite tired n so was Akshat so firstly guddan fell asleep on Akshat 's shoulder Akshat adjusted himself according to her head. She was looking beautiful n pure there was a smile on her lips which makes her look more prettier. Akshat smilingly said paagal kahin ki

Soon Akshat also fell asleep n they were sleeping resting on each other holding there hands. The woke up when they heard the announcement of flight will be landed in one hour. As it was quite weird they both heard an aged couple was sitting behind their seats the wife said how romantic Lagta hai nayi nayi Shaadi hui h tabhi to kitne pyaar se ek doosre Ka hath pakad k ek dusre ki bahon me so rahe the. Dekho na kitni pyaari lag rahi h inki wife nayi nayi Shaadi k baad pati k pyaar Ka asar hai. Uncle said are tumne Dekha nhi jb uski biwi so rhi thi to kitne pyaar se Dekh Raha tha wo use.

At this line Akshat n guddan both was smiling.

The flight was landed to masoori as guddan was having a sweater in her hands so she wear that one n they went to the hotel.

Salaam n hi guys was busy with Diwali but the penalty is ki dusra part b Jaldi update karungi

Sidnaaz13 thumbnail
Wonderful update kaya4ever Di😃
And sorry to irritate u again but pls update the next part of Akshan ts-the unforgettable night 😭