Chapter 6 Pg 4

Chapter 7 Pg 5

Chapter 8 Pg 6

Chapter 9 Pg 7

Chapter 10 Pg 8 

Chapter 11 Pg 9

Chapter 12 Pg 10

Akshan FF- The Unique Bond

After the first Rasoi kand happens guddan went to her room with sneezing where the most unpredictable thing was that her Naya navela kj( khadoos Jindal ) was sitting in his chair and was thinking about something. Just then he realise that she was sneezing
Aj- yarr do min k liye koi insan Kuch Soch Sakta jai Shanti Se pls .he said with his always tone.
Guddan was so broken that she didn't reply back . She just went to the balcony
When AJ realise that she was sobbing a little .
He went to the balcony and saw that she was literally sobbing and sneezing both and was looking very cute.
He asked - kya hua??
She didn't reply
Aj- Kisi ne Kuch Kaha hai kya ? Bologi ya Nahi
Guddan - aapse ek baat poochu jawab denge honestly pls
Aj-  agar BAAT sensible hai to try karunga
Guddan- aap mujhse shadi isiliye Karna chahte the na kyonki aapko Lagta tha that we can't live as a husband n wife or apki biwi ki last wish b poori ho jayegi
Aj was shocked a little that how did this girl who seems to be so dumb knew that fact .
Guddan continued - main aapse aaj ek vaada Karti hu Jo Apne socha tha na wo hi Hoga apka or Mera Kabhi koi rishta Nahi Hoga. Saying this sobbingly she just faint and fall into aj's arms when he hold her than he realised that she has a high fever. Then he realise that at night she was sleeping in balcony and then she took bath by hair with cold water as the geauser was not working .
He just picked her up in his arms get laid her on the bed and shouted vardaan Kishore call the doctor right now cause he himself was feeling that this state of guddan was because of him. As the sound echoed in the house vardaan Kishore Durga and dadi ran towards his room and saw guddan's condition she was still unconscious dadi asked to AJ " lalla kya hua guddan ko "
Aj- maa ise bahut tez bukhaar hai aap rukiye iske Paas main abhi aaya.
He ran to the kitchen n get a bowl of water with a napkin and started Patti on her head. He was so worried about her that he just looked dejectedly to Durga bahu 's action for asking laiye main Kar deti hu .

Tell me how was that . Reply. Rocks n chappals r welcome  

Edited by Kaya_luvakshan - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Interedting plz continue😳
Gayatri9 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely! Especially I loved the last part which shows hoe much he truly cares for her  
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
hi, nice start ⭐️
would be waiting to read further 😳
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
really beautiful starting 
plzz do continue soon😊
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Thank to all here is the chapter 2 

Chapter -2
He was doing Patti of cold water on her head just then doctor arrives.he checked guddan for about 10 minutes n then call him to the corner n  said "mr. Jindal bahut thand lagne ki wajah se   inhe fever ho Gaya koshish kijiyega ki yeh fever 102 k upar Na Jaye agar AISA hua to nimonia k chances badh Sakte hai. Shayad inhe koi jhatka bhi laga hai jiski wajah se ye ab tk unconscious hai" Aj- ok doctor thank you so much for coming. Vardaan went to drop the doctor n AJ himself again started guddan 's Patti . She was still unconscious. When everyone left the room. Aj said to himself " Mera shaq Sahi na ho to hi achcha " he thought "this can't happen" another thought said " but you have heard rewati calling AISA laga Di Yaha se gayi "

FLASHBACK
Aj gets a phone call after guddan's first Rasoi n rush somewhere. His informer shows him a video in which parv is blackmailing kaushalya that "aunty ji agar Aapne Kisi se Kuch BHI Bola na to aap BHI Nahi bachegi samajh Lena main apna ilzaam to manunga hi magar yeh bhi kahunga ki paiso k liye Aapne APNI sauteli beti ki shadi uski Umar se dugane insan se Karwa Di" AJ was fuming with anger he was remembering when guddan was saying that ki yeh shadi hamne surf APNI Bahan ko  bachane ke liye ki hai and he was saying ki tum paison k liye ITNA gir Sakti ho.etc etc
Aj drove to guddan's father house he found that kaushalya and chutki was at home. He just blast on them
Aj- aap jaisi aurat se koi or ummeed BHI Nahi ki ja Sakti aap itni giri hui ho Sakti hai iska andaza Nahi tha mujhe Aapne Apne swarth k liye sirf Kuch paison k liye APNI beti ki shadi mujhse Karwa Di or Sab k samne use jhoota BHI sabot Kar Diya aap jaisi aurat to aurat k nam par  dhabba hai or Rewati tum kya tum janti Nahi ki tumhari Bahan tumse Kitna pyaar Karti h usne tumhari Khushi k liye Kitna Kuch tum par ek kharonch ek aanch tk aane Nahi Di usne are tumhe bachane ke liye mujhse shadi Karne ki taiyyar ho gayi wo shadi k liye use Maine paise jaydad gadi Bangla chaand taare har ek cheese Ka waada Kiya magar usne yahi Kaha ki use yeh Sab Kuch Nahi Chahiye sirf uski Chand jaisi Bahan k Zindagi se parv nam Ka grahan Nikal du bus or tumne   yeh jaante hue b ki uski ichchaa is shaddi ki Nahi thi phir BHI tumne APNI maa Ka sath Diya.
Rewati started crying and said- "main janti hu jiju ki Di k liye dunia k sari khushiyan ek taraf or MERI smile ek taraf Hoti jai wo mujhse bahut pyaar Karti hai  lekin shadi wale din parv mummy ne mujhe dara Diya ki wo Di ko Jaan se maar dalenge Maine aapse contact Karna chaha magar aapki bahuon ne mujhe Rok Diya main kya karti.
Then AJ went back to kaushalya n asked
Aapko Kuch kahna hai ya...
Kaushalya said- " Ha Maine Jo Kuch BHI Kiya galat Kiya ya Sahi sirf APNI rewati k liye ek BAAT or achchi Tarah se samajh lo ki Woh galtiyon ki dukan MERI beti Nahi hai usse Mera koi wasta Nahi bachpan me APNI maa ko kha gayi ab hamara chain cheen Rahi hai are isse to achcha hota us haadse me APNI ma ki jagah wo hi mar jati.
AJ- bus is k pahle main ye bhool jaun ki hamara rishta kya hai APNI zuban band Kar lijiye warna Akshat Jindal lo apki zuban band Karne me want Nahi lagega.
Just then they heard a sound of something being broken.
Rewati - AISA laga ki Di gyi ho Yaha se gayi
When AJ reached to his house he found guddan in her mother's room she was saying sorry for the kitchen land n was very upset he had a sigh of relief n went to his room n was thinking to tell her.
FLASHBACK ENDS
At present he was still doing her Patti when he heard she was murmuring "I m sorry maa mujhse phir ye Galti ho gayi I m sorry " she was murmuring continuously he just then realise her fever is increasing he decide to give her a shower he himself held her n went into the washroom he makes her stand down the shower while guddan gain some consciousness he takes her to the room n ask her to change n went to the kitchen to make soup for her. When he came with soup he saw that this idiot girl was again standing in balcony without any shawl in the cold wind.
To be continued tell me how was that
Please please reply below so I will gain some confidence to write more

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Very well written. ..keep writing. ..
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very beautifully well written.
Love both of your chapters👏
I hope in the show also Akshat Jindal does some research and uses his brain finds the truth behind Guddan marrying him. 
I love your Akshat Jindal is caring nature and than his ruthless response to Kaushalya. 
Aww poor Guddan my heart breaks for her, 😭 she heard the confrontation between AJ n Kaushayla and then she sort of released AJ from the wedding expectations. 
I hope both AJ n Guddan are able to mend each other hearts. .
Please write soon
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail
Thanks for the appreciation will try to do my best will update soon
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update 
so aj get to know entire truth 
i just wanna see him teaching kaushalaya a nice lesson
iam really hoping to see aj and parv faceoff
plzzz do continue soon