ManVeer Thread 2: Love Story of Years

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Heyyy Friends how are You, so sorry for being so Late... And not Updating My any Stories that doesn't meant I will be Discontinuing them... Off-course I will be Updating all of My Stories...

LINK to the Previous Thread: THREAD 1

Anyways lets come to the Next Chapter... 

Chapter 18

In Dubai
In Palm City
In UV's House
In UV's Room
UV was sitting on His Bed and was looking at Mannie's Recent Picture in His Mobile Phone that He had captured secretly... He was caressing Mannie's Face and His Eyes were Teary and Big Smile was playing on His Lips... And...

UV: Finally Princess finally I got You back... Finally I got My Life back... And now I won't let You go away from You... Princess I had stayed away from You enough and now I won't so thats whyyy I decided that soon I will ...

(After saying this UV stopped and Big Smile was playing on His Lips thinking about His Future with His Princess and in near Future Minature of His Princess... And then was about to Kiss Her Photo by bringing close to His Mouth that He felt His Fingers has started to shake and soon it extended to His Hands then Arms and then to Upper Arms... Slowly Slowly Seizures has again started starting from His Fingers till His whole Body... In seconds His whole Body has started to get Seizures while UV has no Time to think that whyyy again His Body was getting seizures and fall on Floor as His whole Body was suffering Seizures... For awhile His whole Body was shaking badly...  And then in next seconds DARKNESS has appeared infront of His Eyes... While UV's cell-Phone was been continuously Ringing and then stopped giving the Signal to Person that something is not right with UV... But not something that UV had again received ATTACKs of SEIZURES which other Person soon will find out... )

In Islamabad, Pakistan
At Ramada Hotel
On Floor 7
In Room 704
After coming from Hospital, Armaan directly threw Himself on Bed... He was bit slightly Positive after His conversations with Jay regarding Mannie would change something or somewhat  Improved Relations... Then taking His Mobile Phone, He dialed UV's Number as He want to ask something from Him... He was keep on continuously calling Him... But He not attending the Calls made Him worried as it never happened such like that during Shoots if He (UV) was not present then UV's Personal Spotboy would be there to receive the Calls... And now... Then immediately dialing UV's Personal Body Guard ManSingh, calling Him and barked at Him to know about UV's whereabout... And after sometime when ManSingh called Him back and told the Recent Condition of UV and immediately already called for Ambulance... Listening this He got shocked to core... Standing up from Bed, He frustratingly combed His Hairs due to careless behaviour of UV, He might have again missed His Meds which might lead Him to this condition... Then immediately knowing about UV, He arranged a Emergency Flight Ticket for Himself... And then His Phone rang and seeing ''Jay'' as a caller ID He was confused but then calming Himself down, He slided it... And...

Armaan: Yes Jayu...
Mannie: Sorry Armaan Bhai its not Jay but its Me Mannie... Actually I was wondering could You send Me Uday's Number... Actually now just I remembered that My Vijay Bhai had Gifted Me ''Android Mobile'' so thought to save Uday's Number.. And when I will take My other Sim so I will give Him a MSG... Could You..

(Listening Her voice, He remembered of Her and He didn't knew what He should do, either to tell Her about UV or not... As far as He got to knew, UV might not take Her help as might didn't want Her to be worried for Him but innerly He might be needing Her... Secondly UV is a SuperStar if He would hid this News from Her so She might hear it from TV and would be more upset... Thirdly He knew right now Equation of Her btw Her Family is not Good, She needed to be there with them... Thinking this then thought it would be better if He would hide this News for just Time-being and make Her scold to UV because Only Words will affect Him not His... Thinking this... Then...)

Armaan: Okayyy Mannie I would send You lateron but if You don't Mind I have some Important Work which requires My attention... And whenever You got Your New Sim so MSG me through that Number...
Mannie: Jiii Sure... But what...
Armaan (Interruptingly): Okayy Mannie I have to go bye...

(After saying this He quickly cut the Call.. He felt Bad for not giving UV's Number to Her immediately... And then He packed His leftover Luggage and went from there to AirPort to catch Emergency Flight to Dubai. )

In Dubai
In Hospital
In MICU
After ManSingh was been ordered by Armaan to lookafter UV. He saw UV's Body lying on Floor with labored breathing and sweats appeared on His Body and slight Edema was been seen on His Peripheries.. Once He had seen Poor condition of UV, He quickly called Ambulance and dialled Armaan's Number to let Him know about UV's condition. And soon after few Minutes Ambulance arrived which contains First Aids and Advance Modalities.. In Ambulance, Senior Dr with Nurse always are in Ambulance and right now They were looking after UV, put Oxygen Mask on UV's Mouth and with asking ManSingh who already knows Sufficient for now... Soon reaching to Hospital, He was been carried out to Emergency where His all Vitals were checked and then IV (Intra Venous) Drugs were given to Him to normalize the Condition. Then perform several Tests in Emergency and performed ABGs (Arterial Blood Gases) to know pH of Blood, Partial Carbon Dioxide, Partial Oxygen in Blood were checked to and soon all Reports came and shows Ischemia (Insufficient of supply of Oxygen)  has started to occur in Brain which was triggering Seizures with due to some underlying Pathologies. As soon as Tests  (CT Scan, ECG, CBC, EEG) were done.. Then UV was quickly shifted to MICU (Medical Intensive Care Unit) and treated Him with the help of Investigations, Vitals (Heart Rate, Blood Pressure, Respiratory Rate, Oxygen Saturation) , Sub-Vitals (Clubbing, Lymph Nodes, Cyanosis, Central Venous Pressure, Edema) and GCS (Glasgow Comma Scale) to know how much Patient was conscious and was responding.

In Islamabad, Pakistan
In Mannie's Room
After talking with Armaan She felt strange and top of that She was getting Restless and She herself is unknown to it... And then remembered Yesterday She had Chemistry Paper and due to staying at Dubai, She missed it... Then biting Her Nails nervously as She would be marked as Absent and would have to give Supple... Then Jay came into Her Room and see Her like, She was confused then tapping on Mannie's Shoulder and asked...

Jay: What happened...
Mannie: Jay yesterday was My Chemistry Exam and I havent give it. And...
Jay: I know that.. And now You cant do anything about it right now... And what should You do Jiji is to prepare Yourself for Tomorrow's Exam or You want to passed it with Low Grades...

(Listening it Mannie looked at Her with horrifying Face and immediately stood up, walked to Her Shelf and took out Her Notebook in which She have done Question & Answers of English Novel and Poetry since these were included in Her Course... And Tomorrow is Her English Exam... About writing Essays, Comprehension, Letters, Translations from Urdu to English, She didnt have to learn it since She has been doing it since Grade 1 so fully Revising Questions & Answers of Novel and Poetries. While She was revising, Jay asked Her...)

Jay: Jiji once You have revised for Tomorrow's Exam, We need to have Sister-Sister Conversation. 

(Listening it Mannie was confused and stopped revising. And to Her..)

Mannie: What do You mean by that Jay...
Jay: That You are My elder Sister and from third Person I have to understand about Your POV... It looked like more than Me, Your own Family Armaan knows You better... And I have just checked Call Records in My Mobile and it showed Call has been send to Armaan since I havent called Armaan and I have given You My Mobile Phone just Some Minutes back as Your Mobile Phone was lost and You need to make an Important Call.. And now seeing it, Only Armaan's Number was on Dialled List so may I know what Important work did You have with Armaan...

(Listening this Mannie was shocked and about to Cover it... Then She heard...)

Jay: I have known You Jiji till know very well that You were about to Cover it as well I thought how You covered in Park (Jay-Armaan-Mannie Conversation)... Till yesterday I thought You were right but then remembering Armaan's Words about You I was forced to remember how much disturb You were at that Time which You tried so well to hide it... So now may I know what is going On... And what are You hiding...

(Listening this Mannie signed.. And...)

Mannie: Fine Jay, I will tell You everything, Everything means Everything... But only when I feel Right Time is Up to reveal everything about Me to You all... But for now I want it to be hideous... (Now Smilingly) And dont worry from now on I wouldnt take My Health as lightly... (Pause) And Jay will You help Me to learn how to Use Android...

(Listening all, Jay was shocked as since Her Jiji has returned She is looking and behaving different, more like Mature than Her Previous behaviour... She was about to question what happened but then remembered Her Jiji will reveal everything on Right Time and this made Curious and signed. Then nodded to help Her to learn the Functions of Android... And after saying this, She walked from there leaving Mannie smiled and thoughts...)

Mannie (Thinkingly): Uday for You, just for You only I will start to take My Health seriously and would learn how to use Android... 

(Then Smiling on Her thoughts She made Herself busy in Her Revision and like this when Time flew She have no Idea for it...)

In Shergill's Mansion
In Mr. and Mrs Shergill's Room
As usual Mr and Mrs Shergill were icsheming their Plans... Then...

Mrs Shergill: Gaurav Mr. Briraj Rathore has been discharged, Samy told Me so what do You think...
Gaurav or Mr Shergill: Off-course Solani... We should go and ask about His Health or esle He what would He think what kind of Future in-Laws are We to Mannie...

(Listening this Solani or Mrs. Shergill smirked listening Her Husband...)

At Night
In Rathore's House
In Dinning Room
All are doing Dinner with Family with some Family Conversation, all thought now it was looking like a Family Dinner where each of the Family Members were seating and were being the part of the Conversation... Though Mannie was not talking much but She wasn't Silent either and for now it was a very Big thing for whole Rathores... And none have discussed Mannie where She were Previous Days as all Trust Her enough with help of Armaan, all were thinking in a New Direction and it is Improving the Relations... Then suddenly Briraj asked to Jay...

Briraj: Jay beta where has Armaan Beta gone to... For Tonight's Dinner I want to call Him but His Number went switched off...
Jay: Dad I myself don't know where has Armaan gone to...
Briraj: Hmmm (Now to Vijay) Acha Vijay Beta, how much Armaan Beta has given Money for My Treatment, how much I say I'm very helpful to Him... But anyways I want You to collect the Money and handover same Amount to Armaan Beta as I can't..
Vijay (Smilingly): Don't worry Dad I have already started to work on it...
Vijay (to Mannie): Btw Mannie Bhai has Your Preparation for Tomorrow's Paper has done...
Mannie (With Small Smile): Jii Vijay Bhai.. Acha Vijay Bhai I want a Favour from You, that I don't know where I have lost My Mobile and I haven't blocked My Sim... And I want to have Mobile urgently since I want to be in Contact with My Class Fellows... 
Vijay: Okayyy I would block Your Old Sim... Btw have You checked all over where You think, You might have kept...
Mannie: Jii Vijay Bhai I have checked everywhere... Btw do You remember You have gifted Me Android sometime back... And now I want My New Sim back..
Vijay: Ohhh ho You could have told Me earlier then We could have went to Franchise blocked the Old Sim Number and would have Purchased a New Sim... Anyways if are so much need of a Sim so You can use My Telenor Sim which I have Issued sometime back but I haven't used it yet... And don't worry I would insert it in Your Mobile... And would also explain how to work and would download necessary Apps or Application...

(Listening this Mannie smiled largely... Listening and seeing Their New version of Mannie all Smiled and thank God... )

After Sometime
In Mannie's Room
Vijay came to Mannie's Room bringing His Telenor Sim Jacket... Seeing it She walked to Her Ward-Robe and took out the Gift given by Her Vijay Bhai and opened it and saw it was Samsung S6 Mobile... Giving it to Vijay, Vijay inserted a Sim into the Phone then opened it and made Her Google Account and Samsung Account so that She will be able to open Apps and Her Apps can Function... And also explaining how to Use it.. Listening it She was getting excited as She will be able to talk to Her Uday, it hasn't been much Time and She has already started to Miss Him and to Talk Him... Then Vijay downloading WhatsApp and Facebook from PlayStore... Vijay saving everyone's (Family) Number into Her Contact List and showed Her how to Save, how to Call... Then shuffling Her hairs, He smiled as She said Thank You to Him and He nodded Smiling then Kissing on Her Forhead He walked from there and quickly... Then saving Number of Armaan which She remembered dialling Twice through Jay's Phone and His number wasn't that much difficult of not to be remembered in One Go... After dialing Armaan's Number, She got to knew His Number was coming busy... So She cut the call and thought to dialed later on... Then opened the TV as She was not Interested in Revising again for Tomorrow's Paper... So opened the TV through TV remote and was changing the Channels as no Drama Channels or Film Channels were making Her to stop and to watch... She changed the Channel and now BBC News came, frustrating as nothing of Her choice was coming on TV so She was about to switched off the TV that She heard Her Uday's Name taken which forced Her not to change or to Switched it off... Then watch Reporter was standing infront of Camera and behind His back was View of Hospital... And...

Reporter (looking into Camera): Some Months back Yuvi (UV), The Great SuperStar had a Terrible Accident on London Highway... He was admitted in London Hospital and was kept on Ventilator for 3 Week to give Rest to His injured Lungs and Drs were always Negative as due to His continue Seizures, His Condition wouldn't be Cured but it will be Controlled through Daily Drugs which Drs had prescribed for Him... And now The Great SuperStar UV is now admitted to Hospital again in Dubai Hospital... And Sometime back His Reports came worst that He was immediately shifted from Emergency to ICU (M.I.C.U) to stablize His Vitals initially... And also Little Birdie has said to us, UV, The Great SuperStar has met with some Girl recently and after which He was Smiling quite alot and during that Time He suffered another Attack... So Friends Today News was this only... To know more keep watching BBC News. I Shabbir Ahmed from BBC News... 

(Listening Her Uday's News She was shocked to Core and immediately Her Eyes got Teary as Reporters words were keep on Echoing in Her Mind... Then immediately She dialed Armaan's Number, which He received in Single Ring... Not letting Him to speak, She spoke...)

Mannie (Stammeringly): Armaan Bhai I just watched News... What happened to Him... Is My Uday okayyy...

(Listening this Armaan signed... How much He try to make it Confidential but Information about UV getting Admitted reached to Media... And now this... Then...)

Armaan: Calm down Mannie... He is alright...
Mannie: You are lying to Me... He isn't...  Right...
Armaan: Mannie calm down... (Pause) It happens when You don't take Medicines... How much I persuade Him, He didn't listened to Me... And just because of His Carelessess behaviour it brought Him to here... 
Mannie: Armaan Bhai I want to meet Him.. Please do something...

(Saying this Tears flows from Her Eyes...)

Armaan: Mannie You can't Meet Him and don't think of coming here now...
Mannie: Buttt...
Armaan: Mannie don't stressed out... I'm here with Him... Right now He is sleeping as He is Sedated... As soon as He will wake up, I will let You talk to Him... But plz Mannie don't come here...
Mannie: Jii... But what happened to Him...
Armaan: Mannie He hasn't taking Care of His Health seriously and lack of His Seriousness towards His Health and Drinkings and not taking His Medicines has caused Him to suffer Attack of another Seizure... (Pause) Mannie UV had terrible Accident due to which His Ribs got Fractured resulting filling fluid in Lungs and to drain the Water out from His Lungs, Tubes were inserted to Drain the Fluid with keeping Him on Ventilitor to make His Lungs relax and was providing Artifical Oxygen since He was not able to fully Breathe on His Own, His Lung Muscles and Intercostal Muscles which are in btw Ribs help us to Inspire and Expire, He was having lots of difficulty in Breathing... And otherside due to Accident, very less Sufficient of supply of Oxygen was reaching to His Brain and His Lungs wasn't able to Respire on their Own so it was necessary to keep on Ventilator plus as Dr says somepart of His Brain got injured... And due to which He was getting Seizures On and Off... Seizures means Shaking... First His Fingers start to shake then it get extend and shake His whole Body... Dr have already told He wouldn't be Cured fully but if He will be very much Serious regarding to His Heath, Daily Medicines on correct Time, Strict Diet with some Daily Exercise it will Cure Him to some bits... But You know UV very well He is so much Stubborn... And just because of His this behaviour, I get so much disturbed just because of Him... Anyways through which Number You are calling Mannie...
Mannie: Vijay Bhai's Number... He have given Me His Sim to use so You can say its My New Number... And Armaan Bhai please take care of Him and whenever He wake up please do Call Me... Without talking with Him I wouldn't be in Peace...
Armaan: Don't worry Mannie... And when You would talk to Him so please give Him some Piece of Mind..
Mannie: Jii... Byeee...
Armaan: Byeee...

(Listening and Saying this both cut the Calls... Whole Night instead of Sleeping or Revising Her Exam She was Sobbing for Her Uday, Sobbingly She was Praying for Him and want to see Him... And in Dubai, ICU Team which consists of Surgeons, Neurologists, Pulmologists, Anesthetics, Physiotherapists, Nurses were looking after Him... Drs would check His Vitals, Sub-Vital, Examine Him and changed the Drugs and instructed the Nurses that at what Time Drug through Injection or through IV would be given while Physiotherapists were coming after 8 Hrs to do His Therapy... At first through their ICU Form they started to fill Him by observing Him, reading Files and Reports then seeing the Symptoms and least but not the least Palpating... They do Chest Physiotherapy and Neurological Physiotherapy and checking how much He was Oriented, checking Muscle Power of all Limbs, then doing Generalized Exercises which was reducing His Edema and improving the Blood Circulation...
And Like this whole Day and Night spend...)

Chapter Ends

Precap=
Some Scoldings
Cute & Shy Conversations
Mannie's Feelings to Vijay

Heyyy Friends since I couldn't able to change the Previous Chapters right now... But when I will be editing at Wattpad I would be Uncaptilazing all the Letters and would edit more...
Like in earlier Chapter I haven't mentioned Uday was kept on Ventilator.. And many things...
So here some Points You need to remember...

1) Mannie is in Tenth (10th Standard), She had skipped 7th Class... Her Age is 16 Years Old... 

2) UV hasn't slipped into Comma because once the Patient is slipped into Comma You wouldn't be knowing when He or She will be woken up... UV had Rib Fracture due to which it injured His Lung Muscles and Lungs and His Lungs was filled with Fluid... Due to Fluid, His Lungs Muscles which helps to Respire, Muscles those which Inspire and Expire were not working properly so He wasn't getting sufficient Oxygen plus Oxygen wasn't reaching to His Brain... Due to Accident a Part of His Brain was affected which leads to Seizures... So to relax the Muscles and provide Artifical Ventilation or Artifical supply of Oxygen, He was put on Ventilation for nearly 3 Weeks... And after 3 Weeks, Ventilator was pull off, as His condition was stable plus His Limbs Fractures was also healed up but still He was advised to take plenty of Rest and take Physiotherapy for Exercise for His Limbs which He haven't...

3) All knew Mannie doesn't likes Samrat and doesn't want to marry Him, so Rathores akka Mannie's Family will be talking about it to Shergill soon...

Edited by Twinkle_alisha - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
i'm so so glad finally seeing ur story thank u very much🤗
but look like only me read the story why nobody is there?🥺
brilliant chapter
awe uday was really happy thinking abt his princess😃
but his happiness was short as he got another seizure attack😭
i'm so glad that armaan called uday & when he didn't answer he called uday's bodyguard & got to know abt uday's attack🤗
thank god that bodyguard found uday at time & called ambulance in right time🤗
on the other hand mannie was really happy after her meeting with uday😃
on the other hand jay wanted to know what mannie hiding from them
mannie promised jay that she will tell her everything abt herself in right time😃
mannie families were really happy seeing her happy😃
oh hell those shergill families planing something against mannie's families😡
just hope before they do anything to mannie or her families they will get to know shergill's true color
poor mannie is really heart broken after knowing uday is in hospital🥺
she is really worried & wanted to meet him😭
armaan is really great friend of uday & he console & made mannie understand really well🤗
just hope uday will recover soon
continue plz

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome..
Thanks for the pm..