Love Story Of Years *Chapter 17* (26/APRIL/2017)

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hellooo Everyone.. Its Me Again Alisha... 😊 After Taking Help From My Dear Sister Sonali... Thank U For Helping Me Alot... 😊 Now I Guess I Can Post My New Story Here... I Reallyy Hope U All Like My ff ''Love Story of Years''... 😊 😊 Plz Do Post Ur Comments So That I Can Know How Many Of U R Interested In Reading The Story.. 😊 It Will Be Written In English... 😊 And Plz excuse My Grammartical Mistakes... Thank U 😊 πŸ˜ƒ

MY WORKS

FF Fan Fic

Woh Miley Tey Par Bicchandne Keh Liye

SS Short Story

My Joined Story
(Discontinued)

Edited by Twinkle_alisha - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
LOVE STORY OF YEARS
INTRODUCTION
It Is A Long Story Containing Many Emotions And It Is Also Connected With Reality And Life. That How Much U Try To Run Away From Ur Destiny And Fate But They Have Own Games For Each Persons. And In That Way The Story Has Been Written. The $tory Love Story Of Years Starts From The Childhood And Ends At The Acceptation Of Their Marriage. And In This Story It Also Shows That True Love Can Even Defeat The Plans Of Destiny... This Story Is Of Two Lovers Wanted To Spend Their Life In Each Other's Love And Embrace But At Last It Couldn't Be Happen As Destiny Wants Something Esle From Them... They Were Separated By Destiny In Childhood But Then Their Love Was So Strong That It Defeated Plans Of Destiny When Were Mature Enough... And Their Love Or Should I Say Their True Love Wins At The End By Tieing The Knot Of Marriage... . The Main Characters R UdayVeer and Manyata.. 

CHARACTER SKETCH
UdayVeer: A Boy With Hateness. Spoil Brat. Womanizer. Arrogant. Person And Has Shady Grey Person And Actor N Model. He Is A Boy Who Brings Women To His Feets By His Charms and Beautiful Personality. He Is A Boy Who Feels Love Doesnt Exist. And Love To Him Meant That Weakning The Person. He Is A Boy Who Loves To Drink All Type Of Alcohols But Mostly Rum And Wine. He Also Loves To Touch A Girls. Daily He Slept With Different Girls In Order To Take Advantage And To Enjoy But Most Important To Bring Out His Frustration... He Has A Horrible Painful Past Which Made Him Like This. But After Some Time He Will Find His True Love ...

Manyata Kumari: She Is A Girl And Plays A Main Heroine Role. She Is A Girl Full Of Emotions In Past. She Doesnt Want To Hurt Others And Cant Seen Others Hurts. She Loves Him Alot Her Childhood Friend Very Dearly. Which She Used To Think That SomeWhere In His Life, He Doesn't Loved Her. But Later On She Realizes Her Mistake. And She Will Regret It Later And Will Started Falling For Him But Now Very Much Deeply... 

preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
its a really good concept and cs hope u post first part soon and thank u for the pm
1993.ssg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice concept
Continue soon
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
     LOVE STORY OF YEARS
           INDEX

Introduction On Page 1
Chapter 1 On Page 2
Chapter 2 On Page 2
Chapter 3 On Page 4
Chapter 4 On Page 4
Promo 1 On Page 7
Chapter 6 On Page 8
Character Sketch On Page 10
Chapter 7 On Page 11
Chapter 8 On Page 14
Chapter 9 On Page 20
Chapter 10 Part 1 On Page 32
Chapter 10 Part 2 On Page 40
Chapter 11 On Page 51
Chapter 12 On Page 63
Chapter 13 On Page 65
Chapter 15 On Page 73
Chapter 16 On Page 74
Chapter 17 On Page 75
LazyBing thumbnail
Loved the character sketch πŸ˜ƒ
What about the other characters ?
Continue soon 😊
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
I Guess U Will Get It After A While...
When... :)
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

NOTE= The Story Starts From Child Hood

Chapter 1

A Boy Was Living Happily With His Family. But His Happiness Was Of Few Years. His Mother Went To Go Coma Because Of His Father's Second Marriage And From Physical And Mental Torture.. His Mother Love His Father Alot But His Father Don't. His Father Wants A Beautiful Lady Because He Was Fond Of Beauty But That Boy's Mother Wasn't A Beautiful.
The Arrange Marriage Had Taken Place And Later Let Destruction Taken A Place In The Lives. But It Was Because Of Hiding And Accepting A Truth. Didn't Bothered To Be Let It Out. If A Truth Wasn't Be Hidden And Didn't Accepted The Family's Decision So There Wasn't Be This Worse.. But Now In Today Timings It Goes and Went That How It Should Be According To Destiny.
As Boy's Mother Wasn't A Beautiful Nor Attractive As That Boy's Father Dreamt Of. But Still He Sacrificed His Dreams For Just Peaceful Life.. But He Only Wants Untill He Did Find Out The Truth Of Betrayal. Then He Again Tried His Level Best But Nothing Was Working. And Was Even Becoming Worse To Be Living Under The Just One Roof. So Days Passed. Months Passed $o He Made A Decision Of Being Remarried To His Dreamer. So After Being Remarried Some Strange Things Happened Which Let Upside Down Their Lives.
The Young Boy's Father Second Marriage, His Step Mom And Now The Only Step Kid Made The Situations Control And Let It Be Favoured For Existence And The Mother Planned A Plan For Her Only Son's Better Future. Plan Was Of Torturing. Making Excuses. Converting Lies Into Truth. And Last But Not The Least the Step Mother Started Torturing Mentally N Physically To That Boy. She Scold Him Without Any Reason. And The Step Boy Was A Shadow Of His Mom. Did Whatever She Says Whether It May Lead To Disturbance. The Disturbance Which They Wanted To Be Created By Hook Or By Crook. He Used To Gave False Acts Of His Bigger Brother To His Dad So That His Bigger Brother Would Be Scolded Each N Every Time. So It Happens Daily. Per Plan They Were Sharp And Eviled Mind Was Being Succeeded.

One Day The Bigger Boy Was Sitting Outside A Garden And Was Seeing The Sky N Crying N Remembering That What Had He Done On His Family That They Didn't Want To Give Him Some Peace And Wanted Him To Be Kicked Out Of The Place But In Their Style. Then His Father Came And The Boy Wipe His Tears And Feel A Light Of Hope After Seeing His Father But It Was All In The Vain.

Boy: Dad Mom.
Dad: Shut Up Uday You Fool Your Mom (Step Mom) Is Doing Correct With You. You Deserve This Infact You Deserve To Be Kicked Out Of Our Life. Your Mom Was No Beautiful And Same Goes With You. You Are Not In A Use Of Mine. You Are A Only Person Who Should Die Of Being Poor In His Beauty. You Are No Longer My Child. Because My Children Can't Be Dumb N Fool Like You. You Know What Uday You Are Fool. You Are Wasteage. Do You Mean Wasteage. I Put My Money On You But What Could I Got From You Nothing Except Few Numbers. I Don't Need Numbers.. I Need Popularity. I Want To Be Famous. But You Didn't Gave Me What I Want From You And From Your Mother. Look Still I'm Showering My Money On Your Mom. She Is In Coma. I Wish I Could Get Rid From Both Of You But You Both Dirts Are Written In My Life So Unfortunately I Have To Bear It.. If Your Mom (Step Mom) Is Scolding U So She Is Loving You. Don't Reply Her Back. Do You UnderStand. Love Your Younger Brother.
Uday: Sorry Dad You Are Wrong I Can't Love Your Wife And Your Son. For You They Are Reasons For Living. But For Me They Are Reasons For My Mom's Current Situation. What Your Family Do With Me. I Bear It. But When It Comes To My Mom. When Ur Family Talks About My Mom I Can't Control Neither I Can't Remain Quite. Yes Dad You Are Absolutely Correct. Today Tonight I Have Understood That You Are Sooo Selfish. For Your Passion For Your Living I Cant Destroy My Life And My Mom's Life. How Much I Could Beared And Controlled But Its Over. Now No Longer I Will Not Control Your Wife's Fakes Love Towards Me..

BBBAAAMMM...

(Listening To Uday's Voice And His Language His Dad Slapped Uday So Hard... And...)

Dad: Leave..

(The Talks Of Uday Made His Father Angry And To Lead The Decision)

Next Day:
Dad To His Head Manager: Take Uday And His Maid To Jungle. And Make Both Of Them Dead. I Can't Tolerate That Uday And His Mom And His Maid Which Always Took Care Of Him. You Take Uday And His Maid To Jungle And Murder Them And Here I Will Lead That Woman From Coma To Death.
Head Manager: Sure Sir Don't Worry. Your Work Will Be Done.
Dad: Greattt... For This You Will Get A Reward. Now Go Quick. I Want This Work To Be Done As Soon As Possible.
Head Manager: Sure Sir..

In Jungle:
Head Manager Took Uday And His Maid To Jungle And Was Going To Kill. But Before He Could Start A Killing Process A Soft Spoken Words Melt The Heart Of Head Manager.

Uday: Uncle Whyyy. Whyyy Are You Killing Me. Its Dad's Order. But What I Have Done To You That You Are Giving Me Punishment. (Pause) Infact Uncle You Are Doing Correct Maybe I Should Die So That I Could Not Returned To That Hell. My Home Is Now Become Hell For Me. It Was Heaven Which I Thought But It Was Not True. It Was False. It Was Fake. Like Loves Of My Parents To Me Was A Fake. So Uncle Kill Me But Please Forgive Aunty (Maid). She Has Nothing To Do With It. She Is Innocent. Kill Me Uncle Because I Deserve It But Not She. 
Head Manager: No Child You Are Not Wrong. Your Dad Your Step Family Is Wrong. Your Mother Was Wise And A Loving Lady. She Helped Me In My Hard Times. So How Could I Snatch A Life Of Yours. Your Mother Loves You Alot And We Staff Also. But We Couldn't Help You In Your Bad Timings Hard Timings. When You Were Being Mentally And Physically Tortured Like Your Mom. We All Cry On This Act But As Being Lower Caste We Could Not Do Nothing. We Doesn't Have Any Power Of Stopping All This. We Let It As It Was Going. But We In Our Hearts Felt Ashamed. Yesterday Your Dad Talked Me About Killing You And Killing Your Maid. I Thought It Would Be The Best Thing Best Idea To Make You Safe From Them Dirty People. I Bring You Here Uday Not For Killing Purpose But Of Helping Purpose. Uday Its Time To Run. Run Away Uday From Here And Shall Never Return. If Your Dad Sees You, You Can't Be No More Alive. Uday You Have To Live For Your Sisters And For Your Brothers And For Your Mom. Uday Run Away. Be A Mature Person And A Powerful Man And Then Return In New Base. Uday You Have To Return Not For Yourself But For Your Family For Your Loving Ones. Go Uday Goo.. 
Uday: Yes Uncle You Are Right. A Boy's Feelings Has Died And A New Boy Is Born Who Will Come To Take A Revenge..

Head Manager To Maid: I Have Called My Friend And He Will Take Care Of You...

(Saying This Head Manager Give Address Which Was Written On Piece Of Paper... And Then Hand It Over To Maid... Which Maid Took.. And Both Maid And Uday Walked From There...)

Next Day:
In Karachi, Pakistan:
A Girl Was Sitting In Her Room And Watching Her Favourite Show On TV. She Was Enjoying Alot But Then She Heard A Bell Was Ringing. As There Was No One Except Her So She Went To A Door.. Open A Door And Saw Her Papa. She Speaks Euthusticallyy... 
Girl: Papaaa...

(After Seeing Her Dad She Come Closer To Her Dad To Be Embraced In By Her Dad. Then After It)

Papa: Yes My Darling. 
Girl: Papa U Don't Have Any Slightest Idea That How Much I Missed You. Where Were U Gone Haan Leaving Your Pari Behind...
Papa: Sorry My Darling. Your Papa Do Job.
Girl: Then Leave A Job Which Separates A Daughter From Her Dad.
Papa: It Not Could Be Done My Darling. I'm Doing Job For My Pari's Better Future..
Girl: What Future Papa. When I'm Not Having My Papa Around Me.. I Feel Unsave And Dumb. Papa U Know Me Na.. 
Papaa: Yes My Loving Darling Daughter Your Papa Knows Every Thing About You. But I Can't My Pari. See It Is Not Only The Reason. And Do Make Some Friends Which Are Good. From Which You Can Feel Save And Protected. 
Girl: Papa There Were And Are Only Two Persons In The World From Which I Feel Protected Saved. That Is U Papa And Mama. And Papa I Have No Such Friends On Which I Can Trust. In Friends Case I'm Poor And Poor. U Know Na 
Papaa: Heyyy I Know My Pari. But Not More. 
Girl (Confusingly): Papaa What Do You Mean Not More.
Papaa: Pari A Boy With His Aunty Are Going To Stay With Us.
Girl (Little Angrily): Whattt Papaa Who Are They. And For What Reason They Are Going To Live With Us.
Papaa: Pari Leave It On Me. Make Uday Your Friend And His Aunty. 
Girl: Uday??? 
Papaa: Yeah Parii Uday. Uday Is The Name Of That Boy. He Has Suffered Alot. He Needs Love. He Needs Care. He Needs Friends To Understand Him. So My Parii Will You Try To Become A Friend Of Him..
Girl: Papaa.. Papaaa Whats This All. You Always Told Me Not To Believe On Unknowns. And Not To Become Their Friends. So Papa That Boy Yeaahhh Uday Is Unknown To Me. How Can We Become Friends. Papa He Is A Boy Not A Girl. How Can I Be...
Papa (Smilingly): I Know My Pariii. But I Know His Past Thats Why I'm Asking Not Asking Infact I'm Requesting You To Become A Friend Of Him. My Parii Will You Do It For Me. 
Tell My Pariii. Will You Do It For Your Papaa..
Girl: No Papa You Couldn't. Means You Are Not Allowed To Request Me. You Are Allowed To Order Me. Thats What Papa Are For. Papa You Want This From Me So I Will Give My Fulll Percent.

(After Listening A Girl's Conversation Her Papa Placed A Kiss On His Forhead. Then)

Papa: Thank You My Pariii. You Doesn't Know How Big Effort You Are Going To Do. It Will Bring Happiness To That Boy. Parii He Has Lost His Father And His Mother Is In Comaa. And He Doesn't Know Where Are His Rest Of His Family. His Sisters And His Brothers Are Not Known To Him Whether They Are Dead Or Alive. They Are Missing. He Is In A State Of Great Shock. My Nearest Friend Requested Me To Take Care Of Him. And Take Out Him From The Shock. Although I'm Going Against My Thinkingness. But I Have To. Because Is A Question Of Some Body's Life. Like To You He Is Also Unknown To Me. But I'm Not Selfish To Let It Go. I Felt His Sorrows Which Enables Me To Cry And Go Against. So My Pariii I Need Your Help. 
Girl: Papa I Can Understand Your Feelings But Never Understands That Boy's Uday's Sorrows Because Its Our Luck That We Have Never Gone To That Such State Of Life. Papa You Don't Have To Say This... Papa Leave EveryThing On Your Pariii Darling She Will Take Care Of Him And Tries Best To Take Out Him From His Shocks. Papa Believe Me. You Just Take Rest And Focuses On Your Job. Its Me Your Pariii Will Handle EveryThing From Now On. After All I'm Daughter Of My Papaaa.. 
Papa (With Big Smile): Ohhh My Pariii Thank You. You Make Me Feel So Proud EveryTime. I'm Lucky To Have A Cute And Understanding Child Like You... 
Girl: And I'm Also Having Papaaa You. Papaaa Apart From This Where Are They. Where Is Our Guests.
Papaaa: Parii They Willl Reach Tonight.
Girl: Okay Papaaa. Meanwhile Eat Your Food...
Papaaa: Okay My Darling Pari...

(Listening This Girl Kissed Her Papa's Forhead And Both Cheeks... And Same Papa Did To Her Pari... But Little They Know That Their This Guests Will Become An Important And Integral Part For Them... Destiny Is Smiling At These Innocent Souls As Destiny Had Set Its Plan And Soon Little Soul-Mates Will Meet Each Other... They Will Have Short Time But Destiny Will Make Each Other Fall So Hard That In Upcoming Future They Both Will Feel Or Suffer In Worst Possible Way... Destiny Had Set Its Plan And Now Is Waiting For WORK...)

Chapter Ends..

Heyyy Friends So Here Chapter 1 Has Ended Which Seems So Childlish But Bear It... I Started This Story As My First Story On India Forum... But As Time Proceeded My Writting Skills Has Improved As My Friends Say.. So Please Bear My Childlish Updates... 

HOPE  DO ALL LIKE THE 1$t CHAPTER. PLZ POST UR COMMENTS BELOW... 😊
LazyBing thumbnail
It was nice n really interesting πŸ‘ really lykd it
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashvikian_AK

It was nice n really interesting πŸ‘ really lykd it..

Thank U Dear... 😊Edited by alisha_ashiyal - 9 years ago