Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago
I remember in 2014 there was a lot going on about these two, how Sajid invited her to his room under the pretext of narration of the next day's shoot, and when she arrived, he was lying naked in his bed. He also sent her his dick pics boasting about how big it is.

She turned down his advances and he was pissed, so he cut her role. And she was pissed about it too and didn't promote the film at all.

There were a lot of articles about this, especially about the hotel room. But cant find any now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's true, and obviously everyone knew about it, including Akshay
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

I remember in 2014 there was a lot going on about these two, how Sajid invited her to his room under the pretext of narration of the next day's shoot, and when she arrived, he was lying naked in his bed. He also sent her his dick pics boasting about how big it is.

She turned down his advances and he was pissed, so he cut her role. And she was pissed about it too and didn't promote the film at all.

There were a lot of articles about this, especially about the hotel room. But cant find any now.

take a look:

its all here
lallukahn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bollywoodlaver

It's true, and obviously everyone knew about it, including Akshay

That movie had saif as hero , not akshay
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bips had clicked his pic when he was nude and tried to get fresh with her ... that's when he had to kinda bow down but he had already cut her role prior to that as he was giving the other ladies more importance... and Bips was already pissed for that and to top it this happened...
She was paid 1 crore to shut her mouth about it.Edited by mira30 - 5 years ago
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Thanks. Do you write blinds?

😆 No, I just read blinds
juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mira30

She was paid 1 crore to shut her mouth about it.

yes i read about it too. she had proof and threatened to release it in public. thats when sajid ki halat kharab hogye. he apparently asked akshay kumar to in intervene and bipasha ended the matter after being paid in crores.
She refused to promote the movie, the role was cut and was declared unprofessional for not promoting the film.Sajid told media i will not work with Bipasha again and  Producer vashi bhagnani said i will also not work with her.

BUT BIPASHA TOOK CRORES. CHALO KUCH FIADA TOH HOA. SAJID KI HAWA NIKAL DI👏
Bollywoodlaver thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkMPMoAhYsc&t=2s[/YOUTUBE]