Sajid Khan asked me to strip: Rachel White also accuses the filmmaker

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

of sexual misconduct after Saloni Chopra

Shibaji Roychoudhury | Published: Oct 12, 2018

First it was journalist Karishma Upadhyay who alleged that Bollywood filmmaker Sajid Khan, known for his films like Heyy Babyy (2007) and the Housefull film franchise, had sexually harassed her during an interview, yesterday. Following her lead, actress Saloni Chopra, who happened to be an assistant of Sajid Khan also accused him of sexually and mentally harassing her for several months.

Now, another Rachel White, who was seen with Emraan Hashmi in Ungli (2014), has come out with her MeToo story about the filmmaker. The Ungli actress took to her Twitter account late last night to reveal her story of sexual harassment at the hands of Sajid Khan. Incidentally, the director had asked her to strip the very first time they had met.

"I believe you @redheadchopra I was sent by my agency then to meet Sajid Khan during Humshakals. Right after my agency told me about the meeting Sajid called me within the next 5 mins and said the meeting would be at his house opp iskon Juhu. I said I was not comfortable meeting at home and to that he said "don't worry I live with my mom and she'll be around I felt reassured and agreed. When I went to his house the maid directed me to his room and the drawing room was empty!! It was his bedroom. the actress wrote.

She further went on to narrate that while she was in a white vest and blue jeans, she still felt naked, the way Sajid was gawking at her. Inside his room, where he was doing his cardio, once he finished her walked up to her and asked about her breasts and that is how he started the conversation. He went a step further and asked her to strip, because the film he was casting for required her to wear a bikini. However, the actress refused and said that while she was happy to parade his office in a bikini but not at his home.