11 Oct Epi - WU

4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Pia opens her eyes. Mo think I hope she does not recognize me. She covers herself with a shawl. Ansh sits before Pia. She flinches away from Ansh. She says stay away from me. Ansh stands up and goes away. Naman says dont worry Pia I have come nothing will happen to you. He tells other see how scared Pia is. You all want me to leave her here? I wont let it happen. Dont worry Pia come with me. She gets up and looks at Ansh he is crying. Mo thinks my work is done. Ved says Pia stop. Mo says let her go. Her marriage stopped for Ansh. Ved asks Pia's marriage? Sarpanch tells everything. Mo says if she was not about to be married it was different. But now we cant stop her. Ved thinks she wants Daivik to go but I will stop her. Ved says I am stopping Pia for marriage. Shekhar asks what do you mean? Ved says we will arrange Pia's marriage with Naman.

Chai says what are you saying? Avi says why will we do it? Ved says her marriage delayed for Ansh so if Ansh made a mistake by getting her married we will repent for our mistake. Pia says what all will you repent for? What Ansh did with me or what he did with GM? Ved asks what are you saying? Pia says you want me to stay here but how can I stay where Ansh tried to kill GM?Ved denies says it cant happen. You got it wrong he cant do it. I know he kidnapped you for me but he cant kill any one I cant believe. Pia says you are a mother so its hard for you but this is the truth. Ved says how can you say it so sure? Did you see it with your own eyes Ansh attacking GM? Pia is silent. She says Naman saw. NAman says yes I saw he attacked Amma. 

Ved says may be Naman too got it wrong. Or he is lying. He says why will I lie. Ved says I dont know. I only know my Ansh cant kill any one. Before believing anything ask GM what is the truth. Pia says let her be ok she is ill. I cant leave GM in this state. Ved says if you want to go from here only for GM we will call GM here.Mo says Ved will ruin all my plans. Naman says why will Amma come here?Ved says I too want GM to be ok soon. We will get her the best treatment here. She will be ok then she can see your marriage too. Ved asks the villagers you dont have problem? Sarpanch says if Pia agrees we are ok. Ved says Pia you will stay? She nods. All are happy. 

Naman thinks if Amma comes here I will be exposed. Sarpanch says to Pia take care. They all leave. Mo thinks I cured Ved so that daivik goes.But she ruined all my plans.Chai says we had 2 dayans here who made our life hell. Now daivik wedding? We are ruining ourselves. I cant understand anything. Shekhar says Ved say what is your plan? Why do you want to arrange Pia wedding? Ved says I just want her to stay here. I did not have any other way out. You all know only a daivik can save Ansh. You all saw as soon as Pia came I was ok. Avi says but how long can we stop Pia? After marriage she will go. Chai says then dayans will harm us more. Ved says she wont go anywhere. Shekhar says what are you saying? I dont understand. After marriage how can we stop her? Ved says if only she marries. Shekhar asks what?

Ved says Pia wont marry Naman. Chai asks then whom? Ved says the one she should marry. Pandit and GM told a daivik is born only for a DV. Pia will marry Ansh. {ia is standing out. Ansh comes and stares at her. Pia sees him and says you? she is about to go he stops her and says I want to thank you. My ma is ok for you. Also you kept her request. You stayed. She says I am not staying here. He holds her hand and says I know you are upset. I am sorry. I should not have brought you that way. Please try to understand me. All I did was for my ma. She says I should try to understand? When will you understand? Kidnapping a girl in the middle of her marriage is very wrong. Did you try to think or understand? How much this action will affect my life? 

He says I am apologizing for my mistake. She says for which mistake? Stopping my marriage mid way and taking me? Attacking GM? Smashing my villagers? For which all you will apologize? I did not see you attack GM but the way I saw you after that you expect me to I will try to understand you? He says I accept I was evil then I was abnormal. I am not a normal human. Weird things happen to me. How and why it happens I dont know. But these things dont happen only with me. It happens with you too. Do you have answers for them? 

Cha says PiAn marriage? How can it happen? Ved says I dont know how but it will happen. Ai says but Ansh married. Pia will marry Naman. Shekhar says but they have not married yet. We did not hear her before. Her fear and belief is always right. I know Ved that all you do is for Ansh good. We all are with you. But Pia is still a child. She does not even know a dayan powers how will she face dayan? Avi says I hope we dont risk Pia life to save Ansh. Ansh says I have not told you before but when you touch me or are around me something weir happens to me. So I run away from you. You want to know what happened when you touch me? He holds her hand and his eyes are gold. He leaves her hand. He says this happens. Dont fear me. I did not try to ever harm you nor I will do. I dont know what is in our fate I only know that my ma is ok for you. 

He says if ma wants you to stay here please stay. Ved says Pia is a daivik. Devi Ma blesses her. However strong a dayan is she cant defeat a daivik. I am going to Pia to tell here that GM came here. Ved tells Chai to go to GM. Pia says if it is so.. She sees Mo there. She thinks what is this dayan doing in Ansh house? She asks who is it? Ansh says my ma. Mo asks are you ok now? Pia goes. Mo says what happened to her? Pia runs and collides with Ved. Ved asks where are you going in such a hurry? GM came let me take you to her. Pia asks GM? Ved says yes GM but what happened? Why are you so scared? Ved says I cant stop here I am going. Ved asks what happened tell me. Pia says that woman who was with Ansh she is not a woman she is a dayan. 

Pia says she tried to kill GM. Ansh says she is his ma. Ved says yes Pia. She is a daayan and she is Ansh ma. But Ansh does not know that he is a son of a dayan. So I asked you to stop here. As Ansh is in danger. I cant say this truth to him. Pia says but why did you not tell me this before? Ved says what do you feel? It was easy to tell this? Pia says whatever I cant stay here. Please forgive me. I am going away with GM. Ved tries to stop her but she goes. Pia runs up the stairs. 

Precap

Navratri celebrations dandiya is going on. Ansh sees Naman disturbing Pia. He goes to her leaving Ru behind and holds Naman hand. Pia says what are you doing Ansh? Leave Naman listen to me. Ansh says did you listen to me? I had told he is a liar a fraud he shows himself something and is something else.Still you are with him. Pia says my wish my choice I will stand with whoever I wish who are you to stop me? Ansh says I am stopping you as I know his truth. She says you dont have to worry so much for me. I know who is a real danger to me. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u puja ðŸ¤—
We all r waiting for this ðŸ˜†
 applause for Vedashree, she foiled Mohana's plan 
Now both gurumaa and piya will stay at Rathod's house :P
She promised everyone that piya and naman will get married soon and its her responsibility but her actual plan is something else "Piansh Marriage" ðŸ¤£
"Kyunki ek Daivik ka jana sirf ek Daavansh k liye hota hai"
Edited by Fearless_Lover - 5 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Thank you for the WU! Interesting episode. 😃
Ansh cried because Pia was scared of him? 

But the marriage plan is awesome. Ansh is going to lose his mind every step of the way with every ritual. RuNa are goners. ðŸ˜†
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you Puja. Was eagerly waiting for this since Diya daid Ved turned the tables. I am glad Ved told Pia the truth about Ansh. Hope being with Rathores will help GM without Naman trying his wicked ways again. But she now has danger from Mo and Ru, who will do anything to be back in Mo's good books
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I hope Naman falls for Ru and stop wishing to be married to Pia 
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pia's this constant Ansh killed GM is really irritating me. She needs to learn the truth soon. 
But seeing the precap I feel the show is going the usual Gul way. All this fights will lead to more misunderstanding n amid this fights they will get married. Slowly after marriage all will be cleared up.
His new look his giving him some grey vibes. I feel his Davansh side is taking over slowly. The more he will see Pia n Naman together the more aggressive he will get. Mo n Ru won't be able to control him.
Thanks for the WU.
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I hope Naman falls for Ru and stop wishing to be married to Pia 

🤣 What an idea madam ji ðŸ¤£

4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Thank u puja ðŸ¤—

We all r waiting for this ðŸ˜†
 applause for Vedashree, she foiled Mohana's plan 
Now both gurumaa and piya will stay at Rathod's house :P
She promised everyone that piya and naman will get married soon and its her responsibility but her actual plan is something else "Piansh Marriage" ðŸ¤£
"Kyunki ek Daivik ka jana sirf ek Daavansh k liye hota hai"

Even I was waiting for this. I salute Ved. With 1 stroke she check mated Mo Naman. Mo curing Ved was her biggest blunder and the best thing for Ved. Now GM Pia both at Rathores. Of course she told the villagers something and she will do something else. Mission PiAn, 
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Thank you for the WU! Interesting episode. 😃

Ansh cried because Pia was scared of him? 

But the marriage plan is awesome. Ansh is going to lose his mind every step of the way with every ritual. RuNa are goners. ðŸ˜†

Such a great episode. Yes he cried as she was scared of him. Poor Ansh will think Pia will marry Naman but he will marry her at the end. RuNa can phasao each other
4me2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Thank you Puja. Was eagerly waiting for this since Diya daid Ved turned the tables. I am glad Ved told Pia the truth about Ansh. Hope being with Rathores will help GM without Naman trying his wicked ways again. But she now has danger from Mo and Ru, who will do anything to be back in Mo's good books

Yes Ved with 1 stroke she checkmated Naman Mo. Master stroke. She will keep both GM and Pia here now. Pa needed to know about Ansh. GM is safe with Ved. Ved will take care of her. I am sure she will do her treatment too by the best doctor. MoRu will try to harm Pia GM. Ved and Ansh has to keep them safe.