Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I hope Naman falls for Ru and stop wishing to be married to Pia 

That will be the best thing dear 
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

Pia's this constant Ansh killed GM is really irritating me. She needs to learn the truth soon. 

But seeing the precap I feel the show is going the usual Gul way. All this fights will lead to more misunderstanding n amid this fights they will get married. Slowly after marriage all will be cleared up.
His new look his giving him some grey vibes. I feel his Davansh side is taking over slowly. The more he will see Pia n Naman together the more aggressive he will get. Mo n Ru won't be able to control him.
Thanks for the WU.

Pia will know the truth soon I hope. GM can tell her. PiAn will have huge MU then showdown and finally marry some how. I want this MU to sort after marriage soon. I love this new hair cut. He looks so cute. Well Naman Pia will bring out his DV side. I dont care of MoRu cant control him. He will never hurt Pia. 
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

🤣 What an idea madam ji ðŸ¤£

I know best idea ever 
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 4me2

Pia will know the truth soon I hope. GM can tell her. PiAn will have huge MU then showdown and finally marry some how. I want this MU to sort after marriage soon. I love this new hair cut. He looks so cute. Well Naman Pia will bring out his DV side. I dont care of MoRu cant control him. He will never hurt Pia. 

I didn't said he will hurt Pia. He never will. What I mean is I m liking his protectiveness for Pia n the aggressiveness he is showing towards Naman. He will never hurt Pia but yes others who will try to harm Pia he will definitely not be kind to them.
Bee222 thumbnail
Ahhh today's epi was good!! Ansh was actually in tears when Pia was going away being scared of him... bechara was in so much pain! And then when he was explaining to Pia about his powers, I felt his loneliness as well... he really has no clue why he has these powers, he's just been trying his best to get them under control... but with no one to guide him or understand him, he must feel so lonely. Today when he was talking to Pia, I felt like he was searching for  a kindred spirit in her, someone who would finally understand him bcz she was just as different as he was. I just loved Ansh today.
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4me2

Such a great episode. Yes he cried as she was scared of him. Poor Ansh will think Pia will marry Naman but he will marry her at the end. RuNa can phasao each other

If the end result is Piansh marriage, it means Ruby's truth has to be out before Pia-Naman marriage and she has to be kicked out. I feel like Pia's anger in the precap is also a little due to Ruby being Ansh's "wife" so she is goading him on his right to try and stop her from marrying Naman. 

I have a feeling that everything will come full circle on the day of the wedding. GM waking up, Nishant coming back with Pataal whatever weapon, Ruby's truth, Naman's truth, Piansh being soulmates..everything will come out on the same day.
Edited by slippery_chilka - 5 years ago
Bee222 thumbnail
I'm glad Pia got to know Ansh's truth completely. Ved was just brilliant... getting both Pia and GM to stay and planning Piansh marriage under the pretext of Pia-Naman marriage. What a mastermind she is. But somehow I found the Rathores quite selfish today. They were only thinking about Ansh and his well-being (towards the end of their group chat they also thought a bit about Pia's safety, thank god), but they were completely ignoring Pia's feelings. I mean, I really really hate Naman bcz I know what a kameena he is. But the Rathores don't know that, do they? For all they know, Pia might have been marrying for love, and they're conspiring to break it up and get her married to someone else against her wishes. They should have felt at least a little bit guilty about that.

Also, achanak se suddenly they remember GM telling them about Daivik being made for a DV... but don't they remember the insults they gifted her for trying to inform them about it? They didn't even say a proper apology to Pia for the way they behaved with her the last time, and suddenly they're all believers in her powers, expecting her to get them out of their mess (which they fell into bcz of their own impulsiveness)
Bee222 thumbnail
Ansh is looking so cute in the precap though, and so much younger! Finally they will be showing what we have all been dreaming of so far... his possessive side is gonna be out seeing Pia-Naman together  and if the end result is gonna be Piansh marriage, then this is the typical Gul  marriage track which has started, which means we will get to see lots of acche wale Piansh interactions from now on. Yay to that! ðŸ˜ƒ
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I hope Naman falls for Ru and stop wishing to be married to Pia 

That will be the perfect solution to all our problems Indu ðŸ˜†
Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

Pia's this constant Ansh killed GM is really irritating me. She needs to learn the truth soon. 

But seeing the precap I feel the show is going the usual Gul way. All this fights will lead to more misunderstanding n amid this fights they will get married. Slowly after marriage all will be cleared up.
His new look his giving him some grey vibes. I feel his Davansh side is taking over slowly. The more he will see Pia n Naman together the more aggressive he will get. Mo n Ru won't be able to control him.
Thanks for the WU.

Yes, we are gonna be seeing some acche waale takkarbaazi scenes from now on, both between Piansh and between Ansh and Naman. The epis are gonna turn so much more exciting from now on ðŸ˜ƒ