Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
The worst part is Satya supports and encourages her daughter's behavior. She never corrects her thinking Jaya is perfect the way she is. Why is everything only Samar and his family's fault? Can't Jaya be wrong too? Not according to Satya.
preetirosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

The worst part is Satya supports and encourages her daughter's behavior. She never corrects her thinking Jaya is perfect the way she is. Why is everything only Samar and his family's fault? Can't Jaya be wrong too? Not according to Satya.

The behaviour itself is caused by Satya. I feel like Jaya has the potential to improve and settle well in her new home. But Satya's involvement needs to stop for Jaya to move forward
rose2015 thumbnail
The problem started with Jaya leaving for her maayka. It lead to Samar faking his accident and injuries and then her getting more angry. Then when he came drunk to her home she was stupid to let him leave in that state. He could have gotten into an accident. Here Samar is apologizing but in reality the blame goes to Jaya who can't think on her own. She just follows whatever her mother says blindly.

I don't even consider them a couple because the love seems to be one sided from Samar. Jaya finds so many issues with him that she doesn't realize she is the source of all the problems as she has brought them on by herself only. Samar's family didn't get a good dil and he could have gotten a much more sensible wife. Edited by rose2015 - 5 years ago
preetirosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

The problem started with Jaya leaving for her maayka. It lead to Samar faking his accident and injuries and then her getting more angry. Then when he came drunk to her home she was stupid to let him leave in that state. He could have gotten into an accident. Here Samar is apologizing but in reality the blame goes to Jaya who can't think on her own. She just follows whatever her mother says blindly.

I don't even consider them a couple because the love seems to be one sided from Samar. Jaya finds so many issues with him that she doesn't realize she is the source of all the problems as she has brought them on by herself only. Samar's family didn't get a good dil and he could have gotten a much more sensible wife.

That's true! I don't understand how she let him go in that state. And even if someone saw him at her house, so what? He's her husband! Sure, he's drunk but letting him drive drunk is stupid. 

I do agree to an extent that the love seems to be only from Samar. Samar is in fact so sweet and sensible, I'm sure he's not perfect but to be honest there are no issues with him. Jaya needs to wake up.
rose2015 thumbnail
I wish Jaya's nani was more vocal. Someone needs to waken Jaya up because she is the source of her marriage problems. It's wrong to generalize that all men or inlaws are bad. If they were so bad why did Satya agree to this marriage. No other family would have agreed to all the terms that Satya had. She should be thankful that her daughter married into such a nice family. Is Samar's Bhabhi going to her maayka all the time? She is mostly at her inlaws home.

I feel Rama did wrong thing in agreeing to all of Satya's terms. Even if Samar is not at fault she will now have to accept blame because under all circumstances she has to make sure this marriage works even if it means losing her own families respect.

It is just a matter of time that Samar/Jaya find out about the agreement accidently. When Jaya finds out what will she do. Her mother will just say I did it for your happiness and Jaya will say I know mom you can not do anything wrong. She is fortunate that she didn't marry into some evil home like Samar's sister who is unhappy.

Jaya doesn't know what real problems are. Right now she is dealing with all problems she created in her own brain.
ruchi3179 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jaya is total dumb.She got such a nice husband & in laws & she is creating unneccessary problems.Somewhere they are showing it to extreame that i am finding it uneasy .Also the mother is hell bent on breaking her daughters marriage.I mean its ok to break a bad marriage but why you are too much into everything.Jaya i cant stand such dumb girl in the name of modernity 
rose2015 thumbnail
Yes nani finally speaks and Satya listens. 👏

Oh well good things don't last long do they? Let's see what happens to Jaya when she tries to keep Karva Chauth fast. (if she does it)

I am concerned for Samar's sister. I hope she doesn't face so many hardships in her married life. Looks like she may need Satya's help. I hope Rama advices her to keep her own locker for her own jewelry.