Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PehliDafaHai thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Haaye! 
That long kiss had so much zeal in it, they both exhibiting only love and care. And also the parallel of that pooja's shaadi track of Sameer fixing her dress dialogue. πŸ˜³
Loved Naina's possessiveness...! 
Aisa gift Sam ko hamesha mile...after all, you make your Sam lucky enough.πŸ˜‰
Good one. 
Princesswarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly sorry for the late reply.. πŸ˜­
Secondly thank you for writing the 4th drabble in continuation to the third one on our special requestπŸ€—. It was absolutely amazing  .⭐️.. Loved it .
And this one was even better. πŸ‘The unexpected soulful and long kiss was just too cute and perfect.😳. And the title couldn't have been more appropriate.   Naina beautiful kar gayi chul.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Loved this one as much as I love other works of yours. Well written. πŸ‘Update the next one soon. .
Ps: happy choti Diwali! ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³
Regards 
Inayat 

ratnarao12 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice one Ross
Simple yet conveyed a lot of things ...

Though he was behind the kiss ,he completely forgot abt it seeing Naina crying ,the childish part of him comes alive when he thinks she wants to return the Dori 

As for Naina ,how can she see" her Sameer " losing his challenge 

Enjoyed reading it 
MinervaMcG thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Cute one Ross. I can visualise the whole scene and Sam's surprise..such a nice one by bold possessive naina.
Ross11 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chaaru26

Gosh Naina is full of surprises...

When Naina called him up and told she has to give him something i first thought it would be a kiss and then tada it was a kiss..
Poor Sameer gets kisses in unexpected situations.. and this time he got a lonnng one...
Someone is getting possessive about his hot body...Only Naina can see him πŸ˜‰
Everytime Naina kisses him in your drabbles, when is Sameer going to kiss her... I was waiting for the next update and got it today and as usual a cute one. Well written. I can understand Sameer's shock, first she took him to the garden instead of mandir, then kissed him and then told him not to remove his shirt in front of anyone...

Hey chaaru, 
Thanks for your in depth comments, Oh Oh toh you were waiting for my update😳...thanks for this. 
And @bold part ke baad samajh mein aaya ki yes it can be two way also. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaySee

Cute update Ross.
Naina is really bold and very much possessive too.
If her boy friend is having such a hot body that any girl can drool over then of course she has to be extremely careful. But I liked the way how she made Sameer special. If he can take that embarrassment of removing shirt in front of a bunch of girls then she can also go ahead of her moral values and kiss Sameer.

Pls write more drabbles like this.

Thank you Seema for your kind words, glad you enjoyed reading it. 
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashika

Haaye! 

That long kiss had so much zeal in it, they both exhibiting only love and care. And also the parallel of that pooja's shaadi track of Sameer fixing her dress dialogue. πŸ˜³
Loved Naina's possessiveness...! 
Aisa gift Sam ko hamesha mile...after all, you make your Sam lucky enough.πŸ˜‰
Good one. 

Thank you for your compliment Shreya. Drawing parallels was too meaningful. πŸ˜›
Am I repeating too much? Lemme ponder upon it. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princesswarrior

Firstly sorry for the late reply.. πŸ˜­

Secondly thank you for writing the 4th drabble in continuation to the third one on our special requestπŸ€—. It was absolutely amazing  .⭐️.. Loved it .
And this one was even better. πŸ‘The unexpected soulful and long kiss was just too cute and perfect.😳. And the title couldn't have been more appropriate.   Naina beautiful kar gayi chul.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Loved this one as much as I love other works of yours. Well written. πŸ‘Update the next one soon. .
Ps: happy choti Diwali! ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³
Regards 
Inayat 

Thank you Inayat for reviewing both drabbles, glad you liked, thanks for your appreciation,it means a lot.
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratnarao12

Nice one Ross

Simple yet conveyed a lot of things ...

Though he was behind the kiss ,he completely forgot abt it seeing Naina crying ,the childish part of him comes alive when he thinks she wants to return the Dori 

As for Naina ,how can she see" her Sameer " losing his challenge 

Enjoyed reading it 

Thank you ratnarao for being there always, you are too kind.
You got the childish part which was subtle, good good.😳
Ross11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MinervaMcG

Cute one Ross. I can visualise the whole scene and Sam's surprise..such a nice one by bold possessive naina.

Thank you MMG for your kind word, if a reader visualize it toh samjho paa liya.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰