Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

<font color="#003333">I<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">s it weak to apologize ...OR...it shows strength of character @ a secure person??</font></font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#006666">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#006666">@ Blue - Is Apology a barter transaction that it has to be 2 sided ??.</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#006666">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#006666">...besides Neha ,even the KSis go and apologize after a squabble...i.e after they get their share of footage</font>...something I consider a trait of strong person

...Dipika and Sree don't believe in apology (Sree atleast does sometimes) ...in addition to their frequent emotional breakdown this too is a testimony of their fragile and insecure character.

@Red - From the game perspective...it was a stupid move...hopefully, we will get more clarify during WKW

@Bold black - don't think she had any reason to apologize to Sree...but the game concept is such that she has to keep Baby Sree happy to avoid her Single team from disintegrating(especially when Dipika is mothering him and KVB is brothering him)

It is not weak to apologize, but she has to stand her ground.
Why does she steps forward to apologize even sometimes when it is not her fault ?
She has to show some confidence in her decisions.

I like Neha,I want her game to improve and be a tough competition to Deepika.

But she shows her weakness when she without her own fault pleads apology.
Yesterday when Somi was stealing her share of balls, Neha was right to defend herself.
Somi did some drama about Neha is becoming physical. Within short time Neha again did not stand strong, she offer to give her share of balls to Somi.
In Shree's case Neha should have waited few days, before apologizing. I would be glad if Neha would apologize only once instead of continuously pleading in front of Shree.

I want Neha to show strength in believing herself and make decisions. I was glad she stood by her decision when Deepika confronted her about Somi disqualification. She was wrong for sure to disqualify Somi, but I was glad she showed confidence and did not apologize to anyone for that.

I will say again, NEHA has to stop one sided apology to improve her game.
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Like the Sholay dialogue...@Jab tere pair chalengey, uski saans chalegi.

...For Surbhi...Jab tak woh Sree ke upar haath -pair chalaigi, tub tak uski support rahegi

Surbhi is a bit crude in her way...vis a vis K Sis...KSis are like the overenergetic fighting cute Kittens

I don't find the Khaufnaak sisters cute kittens'. Surbhi is the perfect foil to their constant kain kain.. yeah, Surbhi is here to show Sree the mirror. The minute that's over...it's over for her too. Last night in ED they all seemed okay with each other. Let's see how it unfolds.
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Why itna discussion as to whether or not Neha was a fair sanchalak? That Somi cheated in the cuhsion task. So hello Somi, meet Karma.  😆 How's that bite on your behind? 😆

yay😆
spicysagar thumbnail

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#003366">To be Unfair...there has to be a motivation</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#003366">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#003366">...what does Neha gain by being Unfair to KSis or alternatively biased towards Surbhi -Romil ??</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#003366">
</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2" color="#003366">If at all, She would have preferredKSis...She even offered to give the Volcano balls to Saba...infact the Singles didn'twant Romil to be the captain</font>

I am not making this up.
It is shown in episode Shive changed his hands and he was not disqualified.
spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Why itna discussion as to whether or not Neha was a fair sanchalak? That Somi cheated in the cuhsion task. So hello Somi, meet Karma.😆How's that bite on your behind?😆

I am not complaining if she fair or unfair.
I am glad Neha is playing.
It is all fair in the game.
I like this new Neha.

I want her to stop one sided apologies.
Neha got good footage this week.
I am not happy with her apologies and voting herself for jail for stupid gaali incident.
Neha was right in defending herself in task and she should not feel guilty.

I want to see strong NEHA. ⭐️
NEHA   F . T . W 🥳
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Why does she steps forward to apologize even sometimes when it is not her fault ?

Yesterday when Somi was stealing her share of balls, Neha was right to defend herself.
Somi did some drama about Neha is becoming physical. Within short time Neha again did not stand strong, she offer to give her share of balls to Somi.
In Shree's case Neha should have waited few days, before apologizing. I would be glad if Neha would apologize only once instead of continuously pleading in front of Shree.

I want Neha to show strength in believing herself and make decisions. I was glad she stood by her decision when Deepika confronted her about Somi disqualification. She was wrong for sure to disqualify Somi, but I was glad she showed confidence and did not apologize to anyone for that.

There are some people who r quick to apologize, especially if they feel they are at fault. I'm that kind too and so is Neha.

Where ever she felt she was wrong she has apologized, but stood her ground when she felt she was right.

Also she did feel bad about hurting Shree, but not what she had said about the mental strength and on top of that all the singles made her feel horrid for upsetting Shree.

Hopefully the WKW will be an eye opener for her and she'll realize that what wrongs/ mistakes she has been doing at not that grave that she has to keep making up for them and that there is a lot happening behind her back against her. 
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Did Sreeshant break jail toilet ??? 🤣
I also want to know if he got to speak to his agent and family 

After all its his house he can demand whatever he wants to...😎

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Your first line in the above post answered my question.@Bold

Rest is your expectation...Fair enough
peeyara thumbnail

I am not making this up.
It is shown in episode Shive changed his hands and he was not disqualified.

That happened too quickly
He changed while talking and everyone was busy in argument!
If any single person wud hv seen , dey wud hv told then n there
It was so quick that it went unnoticed
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I am not complaining if she fair or unfair.
I am glad Neha is playing.
It is all fair in the game.
I like this new Neha.

I want her to stop one sided apologies.
Neha got good footage this week.
I am not happy with her apologies and voting herself for jail for stupid gaali incident.
Neha was right in defending herself in task and she should not feel guilty.

I want to see strong NEHA. ⭐️
NEHA   F . T . W 🥳

I wasnt talking about you Sagar. I'm seeing this everywhere! And it makes me laugh coz if everyone's playing, why can't Neha. Yeah, I do agree thtat she should let go of the mahaan act. But then, she is BFF with the other mahaan kanya Dipi. So must be sangat ka asar.😆