Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Chinguji is preparing AT for Jaslota but today Anupji will be evicted and Jasleen will be sent to secret room

They were saying Jasleen is saved and Anup ji evicted and sent to secret room.๐Ÿ˜•
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

Chinguji is preparing AT for Jaslota but today Anupji will be evicted and Jasleen will be sent to secret room

Nachi Babu

Is that You ??

Lately I feel your account has been hacked by Chingu...and for some reason she is MIA...Daya kuch to gadbad hai๐Ÿค”
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Nachi Babu

Is that You ??

Lately I feel your account has been hacked by Chingu...and for some reason she is MIA...Daya kuch to gadbad hai ๐Ÿค”

Yes its true..Chingu is using Nachiket Babu's account. She told me yesterday on PM !!!
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rukhi

Yes its true..Chingu is using Nachiket Babu's account. She told me yesterday on PM !!!

๐Ÿ˜†

Nachi...Ek fav pakad ke season nikal deta tha...iss bar he is changing favourites like clothes
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Nachu is anti celeb this time and he has fallen in love with brandoo๐Ÿ˜†
DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Is it weak to apologize ...OR...it shows strength of character @ a secure person??

@ Blue - Is Apology a barter transaction that it has to be 2 sided ??.

...besides Neha ,even the KSis go and apologize after a squabble...i.e after they get their share of footage...something I consider a trait of strong person

...Dipika and Sree don't believe in apology (Sree atleast does sometimes) ...in addition to their frequent emotional breakdown this too is a testimony of their fragile and insecure character.

@Red - From the game perspective...it was a stupid move...hopefully, we will get more clarify during WKW

@Bold  black - don't think she had any reason to apologize to Sree...but the game concept  is such that she has to keep Baby Sree happy to avoid her Single team from disintegrating(especially when Dipika is mothering him and KVB is brothering him)

Wow! The witty @MadOwhat is very chirpy this season...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Fun to read comments..โญ๏ธ

Edited by pawancool - 5 years ago