Bigg Boss 12 Daily Discussion Thread - 5th October 2018 - Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: MithiBani

Why itna discussion as to whether or not Neha was a fair sanchalak? That Somi cheated in the cuhsion task. So hello Somi, meet Karma. πŸ˜† How's that bite on your behind? πŸ˜†

Utne past mein bhi jane ki zaroorat nahi

Somi ne Maa Ki Kasam kayi thi Captain nahi banegi iss week...Phir bhi task karne bait gayi

Par jo bhi ho...these 2 girls know how to make thing happen around them...as against other duffer singles ...so sab maaf inke liye
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rukhi

Dipika asks Sree why he was talking to Romil and laughing. Would he be okay if her or KV was talking and laughing like that? Sree says he would understand. Dipika asks really ??? πŸ˜²

Is she really playing the mummy role ???
My mum never told us who to talk to and who not to. Even as little kids, forget adulthood...πŸ€“

Arre bhai yeh Vakeel ne aisa kya kardiya that noone should even talk to him ???

Saurabh aur Shiv ke bhi lakshan theek nahi hai towards Vakeel Babu πŸ€”

Vakeel babu seems to be the shaitaan bacha of the class where parents tell their children stay away from him varna exam results gharab ayenge...πŸ˜’

Control Freak!!

She displayed that trait from day 1
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
I may have watched another version of BB but Neha did warn Somi twice and she wasnt listening. 
I dont care who was fair or unfair..BB show kabse fair hone laga πŸ˜†

Somi and Saba would have done the same if they were sanchalaks. They have cheated before in tasks.

But I dont agree with Neha and HMs for sending Neha to jail for gaali. They just went along with bhed chaal once again.
In the end BB played them...πŸ˜†
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Control Freak!!

She displayed that trait from day 1

This is awkward though. Its like she is telling him off for speaking to Vakeel  πŸ˜²

πŸ˜† I am looking forward to Deepika Vs Romil...😳

Edited by Rukhi - 5 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Dipika asks Sree why he was talking to Romil and laughing. Would he be okay if her or KV was talking and laughing like that? Sree says he would understand. Dipika asks really ???  😲

Is she really playing the mummy role ???
My mum never told us who to talk to and who not to. Even as little kids, forget adulthood...πŸ€“

Arre bhai yeh Vakeel ne aisa kya kardiya that noone should even talk to him ???

Saurabh aur Shiv ke bhi lakshan theek nahi hai towards Vakeel Babu πŸ€”

Vakeel babu seems to be the shaitaan bacha of the class where parents tell their children stay away from him varna exam results gharab ayenge...πŸ˜’

Dipika looked so mnaipulative and sneaky when she went to Sree asking him why he was laughing and talking to Romil. How old is she, really? She hates Romil coz he gets what she really is like. She thinks she can control Sree. She's in for a rude shock. 
MadOwhat thumbnail

I may have watched another version of BB but Neha did warn Somi twice and she wasnt listening. 

I dont care who was fair or unfair..BB show kabse fair hone laga πŸ˜†

Somi and Saba would have done the same if they were sanchalaks. They have cheated before in tasks.

But I dont agree with Neha and HMs for sending Neha to jail for gaali. They just went along with bhed chaal once again.
In the end BB played them...πŸ˜†

The only name that should have come from all Singles is Sree...as usual Dipika and Shristi didn't do well in the task...but they at least attempted...Loser Sree just gave up without a fight

...But none of the singles want a headache called Sree on their trail...So the females targeted Neha unfairly...and Neha and KVB took it on themselves ( IMO better than finding some scapegoat)
Edited by MadOwhat - 5 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Utne past mein bhi jane ki zaroorat nahi

Somi ne Maa Ki Kasam kayi thi Captain nahi banegi iss week...Phir bhi task karne bait gayi

Par jo bhi ho...these 2 girls know how to make thing happen around them...as against other duffer singles ...so sab maaf inke liye

I agree that the two sisters know how to create controversy and that is good for the show. Surbhi is the nehle pe dehla for these two. So hating on Surbhi coz these two are oh so much better, is something I don't get. πŸ˜†The three S are ek hi thaali ke chatte batte. 
MadOwhat thumbnail

I agree that the two sisters know how to create controversy and that is good for the show. Surbhi is the nehle pe dehla for these two. So hating on Surbhi coz these two are oh so much better, is something I don't get. πŸ˜†The three S are ek hi thaali ke chatte batte. 

Like the Sholay dialogue...@Jab tere pair chalengey, uski saans chalegi.

...For Surbhi...Jab tak woh Sree ke upar haath -pair chalaigi, tub tak uski support rahegi

Surbhi is a bit crude in her way...vis a vis K Sis...KSis are like the overenergetic fighting cute Kittens
Edited by MadOwhat - 5 years ago
MadOwhat thumbnail

Dipika looked so mnaipulative and sneaky when she went to Sree asking him why he was laughing and talking to Romil. How old is she, really? She hates Romil coz he gets what she really is like. She thinks she can control Sree. She's in for a rude shock. 

Couldn't understand why she was bitching about Shristi to Shiv...Abhi teamsmanship ki logic kahin gayi...this female is Evil
MadOwhat thumbnail
Damn the JasLota date footage sucks!!!...they should stop calling BB a reality show.

Anup made a fool of himself with the fake breakup nautanki and now this...Ek ladki ko BB mein launch karne ke chakkar mein apni izzat dav pe laga de Jalota ne.