Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

yeah it has became a celebration of womanhood now more than celebrating marital status. Last year widows n trangender women n enuches were invited to play n this year too many pandals has taken the same initativie. Bengali film actresses came forward for this campaign .

It's not right to segregate any women from the celebration so anyone is welcome to participate. Married women just apply it on each otherso mang too. Baki every woman olays it like Holi together.

oh ok thanks for giving this information I really don't know about this
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
So Kunal and Mauli are not divorced yet despite singing the divorce papers because it's law of the land that it takes time to process a divorce. What about our Nandini? Did the judge grant her immediate divorce? Is she legally single? If not then she is still a married woman like Mauli, just married to Rajdeep. 
What really makes this wacky woman even wackier (few days ago I didn't think that was possible but my new favorite keeps on surprising me) is that it seems like sindoor khela is all about the sindoor and the husband. She is not wearing Kunal's sindoor and knows Mauli is, and he is not her freaking husband!! She is so delusional I basically fall out of my chair every time she opens her mouth. Everyday she has been reminded in one way or another, picture or news, through one person or another whether it's dida, chakor, the priests that she is not married to Kunal!! Yet she keeps on acting like she is. Like she needs mental help asap and not just because she has anxiety issues. 
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

So Kunal and Mauli are not divorced yet despite singing the divorce papers because it's law of the land that it takes time to process a divorce. What about our Nandini? Did the judge grant her immediate divorce? Is she legally single? If not then she is still a married woman like Mauli, just married to Rajdeep. 

What really makes this wacky woman even wackier (few days ago I didn't think that was possible but my new favorite keeps on surprising me) is that it seems like sindoor khela is all about the sindoor and the husband. She is not wearing Kunal's sindoor and knows Mauli is, and he is not her freaking husband!! She is so delusional I basically fall out of my chair every time she opens her mouth. Everyday she has been reminded in one way or another, picture or news, through one person or another whether it's dida, chakor, the priests that she is not married to Kunal!! Yet she keeps on acting like she is. Like she needs mental help asap and not just because she has anxiety issues. 

Besharmi ki had toh dekho..kal ki puja mein kunal nahi gaya.uske wahan
Pujari said--ki he might busy or what so ever...

phir bi woh aaj mauh utta kar chali aayi yeh sindoor ka khela khelne😈
Ik insaan ik jhate se nikal nahi pata -it takes time
but this women...mitti ka chikna gaada hai--jiske upper kissi bi baat ka asara nahi hota

Maker are gone nuts

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sabyata

Besharmi ki had toh dekho..kal ki puja mein kunal nahi gaya.uske wahan
Pujari said--ki he might busy or what so ever...

phir bi woh aaj mauh utta kar chali aayi yeh sindoor ka khela khelne😈
Ik insaan ik jhate se nikal nahi pata -it takes time
but this women...mitti ka chikna gaada hai--jiske upper kissi bi baat ka asara nahi hota

Maker are gone nuts

That ugly scum despicable piece of shit called Rajdeep seemed to be right about at least one thing, this woman lacks the ability to think. I don't know if she was always like this or years of abuse ruined her. 
kiransgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dunno. Its like she seeks out attention. She has claimed title of wife. Why. Why did she even go there? This woman has no shame and no boundaries. Who is writing tjis shit and why is mauli praying for kunal? I just am beyond words about what i am reading. And i guess i am in the minority here but i am punjabi descent. Sindoor is only for married women. Its not exclusionary. Its like married people wearing wedding bands or mangalsutra. To each his own but in my family sindoor is only for married women and no unmarried person dares differently. It really signifies the bond between man and wife like nothing else. Sacred. These writers are beyond redemption tooEdited by kiransgirl - 5 years ago
Sabyata thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhimjhimsawan

That ugly scum despicable piece of shit called Rajdeep seemed to be right about at least one thing, this woman lacks the ability to think. I don't know if she was always like this or years of abuse ruined her. 

I miss Rajdeep and his one liners

Iss besharam aurat ko dekhne se acha toh uss joker ko watch karna hai