Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Thank you 
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: tootiefrootie11

I am late and I come with a plain and unadorned post, but I am here and bring all my heart and all the wishes it can hold!! Happy happy Birthday to one of the dearest, sweetest and talented yet humble souls I had the pleasure of befriending on my memorable years on this forum! Hope you had a totally wonderful birthday dearest Nyna. We may not all be active on this forum nowadays but the memories are all gilded and will remain precious and you are so integral to the best of them.

I wish for you a year as special as you are, all the creative inspiration you may want so you can keep giving everyone more of your gifted writing, joy and contentment in all other aspects and anything else you would want to ask for.

Sending you tonnes of love and wishes.

Lucky - as ever, a beautifully made thread and it brought back such memories of how much fun we always had here.

Love always,
Shru xoxoxoxo

Dear Shru,

I often tell you, your words are magic enough. And my days here and my memories forever are brightened by having known you. I am indeed blessed to count you among my friends.

Lots of love
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriously.

Hey love (as you address you as, trust that truly suits you),

I really happy that I happen to stumble upon this forum, that I got a chance to meet a person like and many. Nyna I'm not a kind of person who sugar coats, mostly I tried to be blunt, I was blunt with you many times. You never said a word. Trust me buddy I never saw a person like you Soo sweet, humble, generous about everything. Might it be helping or be a guide.

Sometimes I wondered 'does Nyna get angry.' I never saw that.

You helped me in many was I never said anything or done anything equivalent to it. So, I'm going take this as an opportunity to convey my regards buddy. Thus don't ever change. 

May God bring happiness and prosperity on you and your family. I'll pray to him that he'll take you to higher level in your life. Bless you with peaceful and happy life. 

P.S.. I don't know did I really made any sense here. I am emotional now I rarely get any words. Just for you my sweet friend Nyna.

From my heart,

Kam.

Dear Kamila, my love (you can call me that, no misunderstandings, I promise , pinky swear), you almost made me cry. I would not call you blunt, I felt you were straightforward and I like that. And to answer your question, do I get angry - I could say never, for I am always angry (that is what my family and close friends say - I do not mince words but then I do not carry grudges either).

But that apart, thank you for your heartfelt wishes and I shall try not to change for the worse, improving should be allowed.

lots of love and take care (hugs to the little one - Ahaan, if I remember?)
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: elsanna

Happy birthday nyna di🤗

Nice thread👏

Thank you Tani..
Nynaeve thumbnail

showrav24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Dear Kamila, my love (you can call me that, no misunderstandings, I promise , pinky swear), you almost made me cry. I would not call you blunt, I felt you were straightforward and I like that. And to answer your question, do I get angry - I could say never, for I am always angry (that is what my family and close friends say - I do not mince words but then I do not carry grudges either).</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">But that apart, thank you for your heartfelt wishes and I shall try not to change for the worse, improving should be allowed.</font>
</font>
</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">lots of love and take care (hugs to the little one - Ahaan, if I remember?)</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Nyna</font>

Aahil is the name of my nephew. 😃
suwas thumbnail

Happy Birthday Nyna, Are you planning to continue memory chronicle book 2

Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: suwas

Happy Birthday Nyna, Are you planning to continue memory chronicle book 2

Thank you, dear.

And yes, I am working on it, I hit a block but I will finish it. And to make up for the delay, I will post all the parts at once. Will pm you if interested when I start posting?
suwas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Thank you, dear.

And yes, I am working on it, I hit a block but I will finish it. And to make up for the delay, I will post all the parts at once. Will pm you if interested when I start posting?

yes please. Thanks
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Happy Birthday
Dear !!!!
May god bless U