Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wonderful  post .    Loved to read your analysis .   The chemistry of adiya is amazing .    It is infectious .  all love them .     The makers shd give them maximum screen space .  They don't need any celebrity  as all want to watch only adiya 😆   Rest of the cast is not really required ðŸ˜†  Adiya scene was lovely .   Hamare Sab  kuch was  so adorable   The title of the post is so apt .     .   Aditya had shown his infinite love for Zoya .    The Arshad track was a testimony to it .  The way Aditya can go to any extent for making Zoya realise her love and now Zoya shall show to the world her love for Aditya .   Harsh and Anjana are good towards adiya .  Harsh shd not deviate from his stand in the future coz of Anjana .    Waseem .   It seems he had a role in Yash s poor financial status .   Adiya shall be helped by their friends and lets see the lovely couple s marriage.    
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
helllooo sparkx, big wave, big smile😃..
Hi Hammie! A really good post! Absolutely love you title! Also loved what you said about their love becoming a romantic thriller, it does seem like it and after all that's what we were promised at the start of Bepannaah ðŸ˜ƒ   well  let it come.. we have two smart oo7's.. aka Zoya ziddi and Adi... erhhh always right! 😛

AdiYa calling each other their everything was so lovely. And they both were so surprised when the other said it. When Zoya said it she herself couldn't believe what she had just said ðŸ˜³... love her demure turns... the lioness with tavaar!

Also I noticed that Papa Hooda & Roshna both asked, are Aditya & Zoya BOTH okay? When they found out about the accident. Shows they've wholeheartedly accepted not only AdiYa's relation but also their bahu/damaad as part of the family.
yes...  they are the two who support their children..despite the antagonism that exists between the two families..   well out of these two, the sincere one will come to surface...sparkix, lovely to hear from you  again... thanks for sharing your thoughts..much love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

hellooo mm😃. was missing you on my  thoughts!

Wonderful  post .    Loved to read your analysis .   The chemistry of adiya is amazing .    It is infectious .  all love them .     The makers shd give them maximum screen space .  They don't need any celebrity  as all want to watch only adiya 😆 
I couldn't agree more mate, but Vatsal and wife have been brought in with a purpose.. to get married,, with some respect their family failed to give their relationship.!
  Rest of the cast is not really required ðŸ˜†  Adiya scene was lovely .   Hamare Sab  kuch was  so adorable   The title of the post is so apt .     .   Aditya had shown his infinite love for Zoya .    The Arshad track was a testimony to it . what stands out for me is Adi's strength of being faithful to his love interest  The way Aditya can go to any extent for making Zoya realise her love and now Zoya shall show to the world her love for Aditya .   Harsh and Anjana are good towards adiya .  Harsh shd not deviate from his stand in the future coz of Anjana .    Waseem .   It seems he had a role in Yash s poor financial status .  good point..mm makes me wonder how? Waseem seemed to know much about Yash's   debt ridden life!  Adiya shall be helped by their friends and lets see the lovely couple s marriage.     well if the divinities bless their true love who can be against them.. as the gods them provide ways for Adiya to realize their relationship  before the world! mm, thanks for your on going support and enjoyed reading your thoughts... much love hammie